TOMO partner with LITHION (SAP & MICROSOFT)

Hello biz,

New exciting partnership for Tomochain : TILLION, They are partner with SAP (Deutsch ERP Company) & Microsoft.

They Will works on the GPRD (Very important policy in Europe in relation with the private data)

Have a bad day,

Attached: LITION.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomochain.com/tomochain-roadmap/
maxbet.pigfarm.io
tomodice.com
tomo3d.net
tomofomo.net
stats.tomochain.com
medium.com/wisepass/tomochain-has-partnered-with-wisepass-to-drive-up-blockchain-adoption-d824c65e8b7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice one, sirs,,,,,

Under-promise , over-delivery !

Good works team

This biz board is too busy on shitcoins to notice serious project. More partnerships to come

This project is soo good...

Team delivers great work, still called a shitcoin and a scam. Don’t worry biz brainlet fudders or should I say zilliqa shillers. Your fud is as shitty as your coin
This week or next week binance dex will be released with tomo on it.
See ya on the moon tomobros.

No one cares about your chink shitcoin, throw this scam in the garbage and buy ZIliqa.

In every post that talks about the TOMO we find this kind of person: stuck in a project, with a Telegram almost dead, no partnership announcement, a clean hand still not accessible.

The only thing you cling to and your sharding, but what is the point of managing a large number of transactions knowing that for the moment, you have no Dapps and no customers using your chain?

Sharding is just a buzzword.

Sharding is on his way with TOMO, but it's will be useful. => tomochain.com/tomochain-roadmap/

So now I invite you to get out of here and keep refreshing your block folio while waiting for a pump from your stupid project.

Forgotten on my part: You do have a Dapps (BOLT) it will allow you to watch the cricket world cup! Congratulations on the shit application, the shit adoption is on its way.

STFU Little faggot

* main net still not accessible

Tomo will take over ZIL in 2020.

Tomochain
>Ran by a chink
>Literally call themsevles "TomoBros"
>Clearly fake roadmap with fake progress
>Can't even get sharding out this year
>Doesn't have any partnerships
>"Muh Axie gaming" Still on Eth blockchain
>LIterally called Tomochain
>Shitcoin no usecases
>0 Dapps
Now while you sit here and talk shit with your shitcoin Zilliqa has actually released sharding which your project has failed to do, which is exactly why it's crashing and burning now, and it's going to go straight to zero. Scams pump the hardest and it's over for Tomo, Zilliqa will see natural growth, Also just an added bonus, Tomo will NEVER be added to coinbase which Zilliqa is already on, feel free to screencap and use this as a reminder you can show yourself in the future when your shitcoin hits 0-0.01 cents and you lost majority of your money to remind yourself to actually listen to people smarter than you for once in your shitty life. I'm trying to help you user, don't get so defensive.

maxbet.pigfarm.io
tomodice.com
tomo3d.net
tomofomo.net

Fake roadmap ? Justify all your words please.

Why need sharding ? It will be Release in Q3, no need before. As you can see here : stats.tomochain.com

Can we get some information about ZIL network ?

For the last partnerships :
Georgian Gouvernement
Ticket system for the Olympic game in Tokyo
Lition
Wise Pass

& you ?

Have a good day faggot

Typical Tomo fudder

No arguments

Same stupid ZILLboy on Tomo thread.

>Gambling dapps I can make in 5 mins

What do you mean "justify?" How's that SHarding going for you? Pretty sure it was q1-q2 at first, but yea it's a fake roadmap so they pushed it back easily

> "Why need sharding" Proceeds to talk about how they're trying to release it
Yea Zilliqa already beat your shitcoin to it

I'm not here to spoon feed you information on ZIL.

"Partnerships"
>Shitty third world goverment
>Literally who?
>Literally who?
>Literally who?
And me? I'm not a Tomo partner nor will I ever be.

I will "Tomobro"

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-04-16 à 12.21.41.png (2144x1914, 624K)

This project is too fucking good for biz. If you're reading this thread, congrats on coming across the 1/100 quality posts that show up here.

>throw this scam in the garbage and buy ZIliqa.
make zil pump pls sirs

>No one addresses my point on this scam

OK

Tomo is gonna btfo Zilliqa and their team of pajeets and centralized scam eos.

Bunch of zil fanboy...tomo will kick your ass next year ! And will be over eth in 2020-2021 ! Bunch of assholes.

medium.com/wisepass/tomochain-has-partnered-with-wisepass-to-drive-up-blockchain-adoption-d824c65e8b7