Time to stop bleeding and join the bolt side

new day. same story. bolt is the coin you want to be invested in next 2 months. price discovery is where money is made. stop bleeding on your bags and start making money.

Attached: Screenshot_1512.png (431x497, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/bolt-global/unlimited-sixers-for-the-next-6-billion-the-icc-cricket-world-cup-2019-on-bolt-3206a7d5875b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats the circulating supply again? iirc even at the lowest dip it was still at like a $3.5M market cap

Bolt. Daily trade volume of USD800k to 1M and growing! Top5 exchange listing soon should bring volume to higher level.

Around 300m, so around 9m mcap. 3x from here should be achievable in next 4 weeks max.

I do want to get in, but its been pumping nontstop for the last two weeks. waiting for an entry

About 350 mil. So you are saying that $10mil for this project is too high, with no chance of an upside? Right up there with $ZCL and the rest of the shit. Watch and learn like the other biztards.

jfc that's high as fuck wtf
yeah don't think i'll be getting in here

10mil mcap is already waaay too much for this project lol. Enjoy your bags and when the shillers dump

Projects rising during market blood can be considered as potential 100x candidates. Be prepared folks, grab a bag

Wait for retrace and miss out 3x. thats how you do it every time biztard

Easiest 5x in the coming weeks

>most obvious pennant flag
>lower volume and same price
I guess Jow Forumsraeli fellows are afraid of money.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 at 11.57.15.png (1898x1054, 166K)

Im not missing easy money on this. Gonna laugh so hard when it pops on top5 exchange this month and does 3x in a day. And tards refuse to buy

lots of great partnerships for BOLT already that I don't think are being talked about enough. huge telco and content partnerships already inked. bolt is gonna fly.

Don't sleep on real usecase adoption and money

BOLT is unlocking entertainment for 6 billion people.

The only two people that don't eat curry in this thread for breakfast right here folks.

Mr 'Jeet please shoo shoo

World cup of CRICKET ? LMAO FUCKING FAGGOT

But nice organised shill, be more discret on Telegram pliz

they eat ramen

BTFO faggot.
medium.com/bolt-global/unlimited-sixers-for-the-next-6-billion-the-icc-cricket-world-cup-2019-on-bolt-3206a7d5875b