CHAINLINK NODE GENERAL

Node setup Videos: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwgCEgUfxhLZ3hb93ooES72OhBzibHhWJ
Chainlinking a Smart Contract: youtube.com/watch?v=_3LZLkSjyWE&list=PLAy4HNUNlzRkFI6dgxtsXxMXjjDXuiOgf
Technical F.A.Q.: chainlink.readme.io/docs/faq
Guide: docs.chain.link/docs/running-a-chainlink-node
Cloud Hosts: AWS, Google Cloud Instance, Azure

Attached: 256757768216.jpg (800x800, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwgCEgUfxhLZ3hb93ooES72OhBzibHhWJ
medium.com/linkpool/welcoming-bridges-chainlink-adaptor-framework-14437feb4331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumparo

I think brainlets don't realize how much it will come down to running your own node.

This will transfer the wealth to us to protect the Western world.

Attached: Chainlink Mainnet at consensus.png (852x297, 182K)

The western world is shit

Nobody on Jow Forums cares about shit like this which is how I am 100 percent convinced you are bots

Israel has no right to exist

Yep.

>nobody on Jow Forums cares about how to set up chainlink nodes
how fucking quickly to the users of this place turn over, holy shit

Attached: 17pnst7tn4121.jpg (630x792, 594K)

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwgCEgUfxhLZ3hb93ooES72OhBzibHhWJ
All the videos are private, anybody got a fix?

Are you saying that running a node will be as easy as plug and play?

C-crypto takeoff i-s that you?

Personally I am working on running one on my own with fiews EaaS for Chainlink. Might be using CLCs APIs to get started.

Naturally I also hold some LP-shares. Although the amount of LINK that can be stacked there will be relatively little in the beginning.

Attached: 1_xY-kyfKN7nBfxfDixC4eHA.png (1000x1399, 769K)

CryptoTakeoff contributed more than any of the narcissistic, shitheaded tripfags who have come since. I can't believe how much of a hard time that user got.

is running a node with LP NaaS and honeycomb possible without a technical background (did mess around but ultimately got stuck)

How will NaaS be connected to fiews EaaS and honeycomb apis? Do we have to do it through a terminal like aws?

Is your reputation associated with an address/ ID? Would you get to keep your reputation if you decide to stop using LP's NaaS?

Attached: 1553958372241.gif (750x866, 1.09M)

Why did he set them all to private? Thomas Hodges is a hack!

Attached: 1554202963867.png (941x775, 128K)

Chainlink is shit

I’m also a non-tech brainlet but here goes..

>is running a node with LP NaaS and honeycomb possible without a technical background (did mess around but ultimately got stuck)
I believe it is fairly easy, one-click kind of, but each step will take their cut out of your profit.

>How will NaaS be connected to fiews EaaS and honeycomb apis? Do we have to do it through a terminal like aws?
Donno, I’m too much of a brailnet, but good question

>Is your reputation associated with an address/ ID? Would you get to keep your reputation if you decide to stop using LP's NaaS?
See 2

Attached: 1552403780383s.jpg (250x240, 9K)

nvm

medium.com/linkpool/welcoming-bridges-chainlink-adaptor-framework-14437feb4331

LP owns the node and the reputation dumdum. You only rent it.

Whats the point of any of this if no one has access to API data feeds? Where are any of you idiots going to get the data from that your node will provide?

You can stake apis here: www.apistake.com

awesome op
was just about to make a new one
have a bumparoo

How do you guys deal with the fact that we are middle men and could be cut out at any time? Finding API/data providers and knowing we could get fucked because of pricing or uptime or so many other things is kinda frightening. You really need to build a business around it to make it. I dont think my depression will let me make it.

She was an gril