FANTOM IS A GOOK SCAM PUMP AND DUMP SHITCOIN

ok, so they raised 40m last year at ico. all they had was a white paper. the founder doesnt know how to code. his team were fake. they raised 95% privately. they did 5% public ico. but it was a fake public ico. 100,000 people signed up and didnt get in. they only let friends and family in. and they sent a scam email to all 100,000 of us telling us to send eth to a different wallet. i think that guy is in jail?

so, they got andre cronje to built the crypto. the price dropped from 40m to 4m in bearmarket. the team used eth from ico to buy back their tokens at 4 million. then paid hundreds of shills to spam twitter. they used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. then they dumped all their tokens at ath. then all the shilling suddenly stopped. the wash trading stopped. they let the price free fall.

they will rebuy at 100 stats and pump it again around mainnet time.

so expect another 50% drop.

Attached: 000.png (1636x608, 67K)

i forgot to mention.. none of the original team are left. only the founder is still there. the team was fake

also the partnerships they have are fake.. there is no substance behind them

You got any citations to go with that lot buddy? I don't disagree with you overall and I do hold a small bag. I just want sources.

>You got any citations to go with that lot buddy? I don't disagree with you overall and I do hold a small bag. I just want sources.
ive been following the project from ico.. the team admitted most of it..

always do the opposite what Jow Forums says
thanks user for this copypaste FUD, will buy more this evening

Attached: 1549149164050.jpg (1437x1063, 602K)

>always do the opposite what Jow Forums says
>thanks user for this copypaste FUD, will buy more this evening
it's not fud

Bagholders are now fudding to make their project seem legit. Riding on LINK's coattails.

Can someone shill me on Andre Cronje. Why is everybody treating him like the jesus of crypto and why is he interested in this project?

>Can someone shill me on Andre Cronje. Why is everybody treating him like the jesus of crypto and why is he interested in this project?
oh that was me. i was the user shilling fantom on here for the last few weeks. other people joined in the shilling later. i kept comparing andre cronje to vitalik to shill the project. i honestly have no idea how good of a coder he is.

>Bagholders are now fudding to make their project seem legit. Riding on LINK's coattails.
nah i dumped my 4 million fantom a few days when i realized shilling stopped, top wallets had dumped and wash trading bot was turned off and price was dumping.

I shilled him as Vitalik too and have no idea how good a coder is. Also plaes buy mah bags good sirs, is heavy

>Dumped his holdings because Jow Forums shilling stopped

Kek

Attached: awyeah.jpg (474x532, 23K)

>I shilled him as Vitalik too and have no idea how good a coder is. Also plaes buy mah bags good sirs, is heavy
i was the copy pasta user.. "The whole crypto sphere is hyped by Fantom".."Fantom's chart looks exactly like Antshares/NEO's chart before it saw explosive growth".... i just made all that shit up

"How to become a whale:
- buy FTM
- wait"

that was me too

he's the ian balina of code. pretty much a meh coder that got relatively known for going over github repos of various projects during the bull of late 2017 and writing reviews of code on medium for normies.

his relative fame got into his head, but he's really a nobody retard and a drama queen.

Attached: andre.png (648x164, 25K)

copypasta FUD. what a scumbag pajeet

taking things out of context
this was about some shitcoin not FTM
fudders getting desperate

Attached: 20190415_084132.jpg (1080x1737, 502K)

Basically your sole goal is to *attempt to* spread FUD, so your 0.1515ETH Idex buy order gets filled, after you swing traded your bag for 0.001515ETH profit

And all that in rather retarded manner

>copypasta FUD. what a scumbag pajeet
i typed it all out.. and it can be fact checked..

This is the same guy fudding with the same bullshit everyday. Don’t get emotionally attached. You sold your coins and lost your money now get over it.

that was me. stop lying pleb lmao

>Basically your sole goal is to *attempt to* spread FUD, so your 0.1515ETH Idex buy order gets filled, after you swing traded your bag for 0.001515ETH profit
>And all that in rather retarded manner
it's not fud. everything i said can be fact checked. i will rebuy when its back to 100 stats

Shill me on Andre Cronje. I have no idea who he is until the recent FTM youtube interviews. He articulate himself well in those interviews and seems to know what he is talking about but so did CW and basedboy Charles Hoskinson (to the normies).

then present proof for your facts kek. i bought at half a cent and wont sell i am buying 100k more every day

>that was me. stop lying pleb lmao
you are a liar.. i was only one posting that copy pasta that i made... i also spammed "Fantom (FTM) genuinely has the most potential to pull a 100x in my opinion"... and "The closet competitor of Fantom is Hashgraph who raised like $100M for I think 5% of their total tokens. If u compare Fantom vs Hashgraph, Fantom is available at throwaway price
"...

he is as autistic as vitalik and knows more about crypto concensus models than anyone else. he reviewed 50+ crypto codebases for cryptobriefing. he finished his 3-4 year computer science degree in 5 months andcwasxso good he was asked to stay at the uni as a researcher. there is a lot more but he is based af, went all in because of him. DYOR

>then present proof for your facts kek. i bought at half a cent and wont sell i am buying 100k more every day
ust ask the team. they admitted most of it in medium articles, youtube interviews, telegram, etc... and loo at the volume, twitter shilling activity, top wallet movements.. i dont have time to get all that time.. and i know you wont either..

im looking for the next coin to pnd.. i missed zelcash.. fuck..

pls go kys ranjeet
youre making this board worse every minute you post here

thanks just sold 10k

>thanks just sold 10k
10k is like 5 bucks

pajeet detected

>support holding well still up 66% from march lows

normal correction you silly shitfags. go and sell if you cant handle the heat. you will regret it badly after few years.

All these guys are larping I've been shilling and fudding fantom for weeks almost constantly. I have nothing better to do. Stay at home and take care of my sick mum. I made the Copypasta. I just want to cause confusion either way.

topkek at this reddit tier FUD, just talk, no proofs

The moonboys bought high sold low and now wants to fud so the rest will suffer. Heh, Fantom is a top 50 coin. Wait 2 months and see faggots. CAP THIS!

lol yeah shilling stopped so I sold 10 gorillian ftm because I only bought because of threads here. /s

>lol yeah shilling stopped so I sold 10 gorillian ftm because I only bought because of threads here. /s
not the bill shilling... the twitter shilling.. biz doesnt effect price... the 100's of paid pajeets shilling on twitter 24/7 does

Capped. It'll be fun to see where it's at.

THIS 200%

No different from 1000 other cryptos. Why do you care so much? Did you sell and want to buy back in lower?

Let people waste their money in peace you cretinous swine!

When everyone wants back in it will pump. I don't think anyone wants to be out of the imminent main net launch.

how does the token swap work