Going on a first date in a few hours

23, never really had any relationships, virgin, etc, focused on studying. But out of nowhere met a nice girl, talked, later chatted online and going on our first date in a few hours. Everything seems so natural now, I never hoped this could happen to me.

Any tips? She seems to be a really kind person and that kind of type you can have a deep conversations.

frens am I gonna make it? :))

Attached: istock-627196788.jpg (640x360, 19K)

take this to >>Jow Forums

Get her as drunk as possible, isolate her, and start touching her in a firm sexual manner. As soon as possible, fuck her with your cock.

If you do not do this, you are unlikely to hear from her again.

What ever anyone tells you to do here, don't do it.

>She seems to be a really kind person and that kind of type you can have a deep conversations.
don't blow your oversharing conversation load on the first date

All women are whores.

good point, thanks user

not funny

>putting this much thought into a bitch
What are you a woman? Whip your cock out and see how she reacts. If she was DTF in the 1st place she'll giggle & touch it. If she runs out she was never DTF.

And stop letting your reptilian brain delude you. If she breathes she a THOT, no matter how good her female sweet manipulation act is.

>Any tips?
Don't get too attached. It's going to fail dude.

how do you know? It's possible, yes.

Including this

Don't take yourself or her too seriously. Girls just wanna have fun. Every logical drawn out question she asks turn into a joke. Don't give lectures about shit.

>not funny

Not meant to be funny. That is what OP needs to do. Sugar coat it however you want but that's basically what modern human courtship is about. Get her drunk and fuck her. If you do, she will prob want to see you again. If you don't, it's over.

Fuck on the first date or KYS.

Immediately knock her down, straddle her face, and let loose the loudest fast possible directly into her nose and mouth. This will establish dominance which females require to trigger ovulation.

You're welcome.

Do not, under any circumstances, put her on a pedestal and get needy or desperate sounding because she's your first date and you're worried she'll be your only date.

You don't need to be a cocky asshole. Be nice, be yourself, but just stay cool and never act like you're fearful of losing her or fucking it all up.

I know, it’s sad.

youre a faggot cuck

You clearly have no experience with women. What they’re saying may sound like a joke to you (and at one point it did to me) but is actually completely correct

Thank you.

grab her tits

based. We all had to learn some time, I was a late starter but I understand now.

Still not the best at putting it into practice, though.

kys normie

Just don't fall in love too fast user.
Be yourself, be appealing but absolutly avoid being clingy.

Second piece of good advice. After 'ignore all the advice'

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 10K)

Grab em by the pussy

Stick your finger in her bumhole when you are fucking her. She'll never forget you.

Keep a good frame. Good luck user

Be yourself, and show interest in what she has to say. You don't really need advice though. She already likes you. Go have some fun.

Jerk off on her

dont talk about politics and religion.
be loose, be funny.
be interested, dont interrupt her.
talk about topics that bring back good memories like holidays, childhood etc.

Unironically be yourself. The biggest mistake I made when I first started dating was that I tried to pretend that I was something I'm not. I was dating girls I thought was way out of my leak and tried to put on a show for them because I thought they couldn't possibly be attracted to the real me. Women are into very different things, even attractive women..

My other advice would be to be a bit "mysterious" (but don't overdo it). Don't spill all the beans on the first date. From my experience, most/all girls are into guys that they can't 100% figure out.

gl fren

you would have made it if you didn't post this.

Also, this. Always act like you're on the same level as her or above her (but don't be a dick obv).

kill her

Way out of my league*

??????????????????????????????????

Don't talk about R.A.P.E.
Religion
Abortion
Politics
Economics

Talk about FORD
Family
Occupation
Relationships (be it with friends, animals)
Dreams

Not all at once, but over your conversations in the future, if there is one. What kind of date? I'm young so I took out my girlfriend of 2.5 years over to laser tag and then burgers. I recommend something you both can do that is fun with minimal conversation if you're an autistic(which you are.) For the kiss, if she wants to, follow her lead, since you don't have much experience, focus on the lips, DO NOT STICK YOUR TONGUE IN HER, DO NOT LICK HER LIPS, DO NOT TRY THAT BITE ON THE LIPS, DON'T TRY TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE OPEN. Be most of all, have fun with her.

My first kiss was laughably bad with my girlfriend, but she enjoyed the night so much, she was willing to go on a second date.

Attached: 1553958220776.png (888x894, 520K)

do not overshare on the first date and even if you feel some crazy connection, realize you have an entire life outside of this chick and she is just a very very small part of it right now

this
I stuck my tongue in my gf of 2 years and she hasn't let me kiss her since
top fkn kek

>fuck her with your cock

Attached: tenor (2).gif (440x348, 3.32M)

I've never had issues with tongue kissing unless it's with a prude in public, maybe try brushing your teeth?

tongue down the throat is the best type of kissing

Of course it's gonna seem weird if you don't french kiss by default and try to bust one out 2 years later.

I can't imagine it. How does it work? I will probably never need it but I'm still interested how tongue kissing works.

Kys nigger

No you're not gonna make it because you still use biz

this is actually pretty decent advice

twist your tongue sideways, dip it slowly into her lips and take it out, do it again, then she'll reciprocate. then just go deeper each time. you twist your tongue-she twists hers so they fit together.

No, it's horrible advice. Don't follow her lead: be the lead.

The best advice to give someone like you is this- if you are unsure how to escalate to sex (or just beyond kissing)for the first time with a girl, just put her hand on your cock during an intense makeout sesh. It works every time.

If you don't make a move she might figure you're not into her.
On the other hand, if you aren't attractive she will take it as aggression.

Haha have been doing that for 10+ years now. Always works.

Be yourself, but not a kind beta. After a first date you don't want her to see you as a dickless dude. Keep some sexual tension, tease her a bit, make her talk about herself most of the time and by the end of the date mention a next time. Make plans asap if things go well. If you think there was an opportunity to kiss her, you probably could have. It's alright to miss a chance, but grab it the next date

tell her you're gay and into BTC, that will take out a lot of pressure. Once she trusts you, you can just stick it in her anus in a suprise move. t. dating expert

If there was an opportunity you didn't take, she will think you are either not interested, or incompetent. Either way, a second date is a waste of time and money. Fuck her on the first.

This and after you are done create bitmex account and start trading to get more pussy

He's being crass but he's not incorrect. You don't need to actually fuck her but you need to make you intentions clear, ie. Make it clear you intend to fuck her. Being forthright with your intentions is a sign of confidence and all women really care about. You can do it without being too crude though, that's this thing called "charisma".

its hopeless. quit now

Listen carefully and respond like a normal human being (do not talk about autistic hobbys like crypto)

Have presence of body and mind

Dont think about getting laid/meeting her again

Relax and enjoy her company

tone down the racism bud

Why post this to Jow Forums? You're going to get answers opposite of what you're looking to hear. Just do this and you'll be fine.

Attached: fhritp.gif (497x280, 1.23M)

It's been 6 hours. You have to be atleast on your date right now. Tell us how it went OP

Mine was around 22-23, too, worked out pretty great desu, still together

Show her gaybo

How the hell is he supposed to take the lead if OP most likely doesn't know how to kiss? Are you parents cousins or something?

Truly sounds like the mainstreaming of autism. It's how animals behave. If you know what I mean.
>No Courtship -> Animal Courtship -> Human courtship.
>Autistic -> Somewhat Autistic -> Normal.
It's below human standards. Who decided to promote this devolutionary autism anyway? And why is this "modern?" It's primitive. Probably worse than cavemen behaved.

sell now dont fall in the hodl meme

Jow Forums is not your blog faggot
do a backflip

a girl took interest in me then as soon as I spoke she realized I was autistic and politely left.

Do I have a chance with this girl?

Bump for updates

Attached: bq-5c77c4a128fdd.jpg (485x501, 104K)