REQ (No larp, No fud)

Who here still bullish about REQ? How much have you accumulated at these low prices?

t. 250k REQ holder

Attached: 1550682451918s.jpg (250x250, 3K)

Sold most of it at 40c, had 400k before. Now have a small 20k bag, slowly losing my faith in the team desu.

Will it ever reach ATH again?

They need chainlink to go to mainnet to go live

In a golden bull run? Sure, project has some good shilling potential. In the current market however, no. As bad as the fudders make this out to be, 0.02 is always a good entry point however and chances of exit scam is pretty low.
Not going to lie, this was my biggest money maker in 2017 so i have an emotional attachment to the coin (stupid i know).

250k? that's how much? 1000$?

I am tempted to buy another 250k at $0.02. I can see REQ being one of the biggest gainers in the next bullrun

if you’re planning another PnD, i will dump on you and it’ll backfire. trust me, i have more req than your fking neet pnd group combined.

a team that raised $30m won "best pitch" in a Latvian competition with only 7 teams
they lost to a team that only has a 10 images on a wordpress website and a team of 2 high schoolers

no one is bullish

Attached: ezgif-5-78aac7c53a.gif (248x201, 5K)

I fucking market dumped at these prices.

>team of 2 high schoolers
those fags from ama were slightly older

I sold majority of my stack

It's unfortunately a failure to launch which happens

Complete joke. They are doing fuck all and then will exit scam. I sold my stack when the orange shirt twink faggot didn't know what fiat meant on the ama. If I remember correctly you raised fucking 30 million on the notion Req had fiat integration.

I honestly believe there should he a lawsuit. Just like Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos, they fraudulently marketed a product that was impossible to achieve. There is probably internal correspondence that proves this.

Absolutely. These fucks literally embezzled 30 million dollars from the public all over the world, including US investors.

They should be liable for criminal claims in EU and US jurisdictions. Time to start organizing a class action suit against these dick sucks.

The two fuckboiis who put together the White Paper fantasy have not been seen since the ICO. I suspect they took the money, hired some stoner script-kiddie twinks for a few thousand Euros to create a veneer of legitimacy, and then fucked off with the cash.

Has anyone talked to any attorneys about Req?

I read somewhere that the team might be liable to pay everything that was lost. That being said I also read that's on the stipulation that US investors were allowed in the ICO which was not the case. Does this ultimately matter?

>Does this ultimately matter?

It does not. In numerous cases, when US investors were hurt, the SEC has actually pursued companies overseas and in other jurisdictions to bring action against fraudulent companies, even if they never had a presence in the US.

I've studied a few cases.

I would recommend someone with a few hundred K at stake speak to an attorney. Most of the faggots on Reddit own peanuts, but I know there's a few guys on Jow Forums that had up to a million of these shitcoins.

If they bought in at above 10 cents, they're hurting pretty bad right now.

I was lucky not to lose much on this trash since I purchased around 3 cents in 2017, but I sold a few days ago seeing the absolute state of this scam during the AMA.

Someone needs to gather these French fucks into a cathedral, and burn it down.

Attached: 1551825966310.jpg (697x534, 193K)

Interesting

Zero experience team with no industry connections and a very weak business model. They split off 5m of their 35m ico to pay literal Indians to develop their product while they....fucked around? I guess? Nobody knows what the req team actually does.

mozz-to-monkey transactions and shrimp tracking are worth quite a lot, buy now!

>sue the req team

thats unironically a really nice suggestion

What angers me is the took 120,000 ETH from the public, and are pretending it was like some sort of charity donation, with no expectation of a return or any concept of project completion milestones etc.

There is a strong legal case against these fuckers. We can't let these non-White pajeets get away with this anons.

Attached: 1531742537309.png (1200x799, 651K)

... If they have any money left after lining Gordon Ramsay's pockets.

Attached: 1521042212825.png (998x1500, 2.2M)

Start the litigation movement and I'll support it

I'd support it too. I think many in here would do it

>honestly believe there should he a lawsuit
I honestly think they should be visited by clockwork orange team

Attached: visit.jpg (1108x831, 132K)

REQ has and always will be garbage. I called the dip in march and that it would reach absolute bottom by Sep 28, 2018.

It's dead. The rebrand should have been a sign to you.

I should have listened. Would have got out at 30 cents.