I'm having a hard time, biz

I went all in BSV at 110. Don't really know what to do right now.

Attached: logo.jpg (1200x300, 48K)

Sorry but you deserve it. You decided to support/follow a scammer.

stiff

go all in LINK

Sell before it goes to 03

Wait for the I was misunderstood campaign from Craigtard. We're all Satoshi! Is what I meant guise.

sell, my buy order is at 22 euro... and its so fat... double your stack

or hodl

bsv really is the true bitcoin.

maybe go suck some more dicks like all your fellow holders

it's likely that you will loose 100%. There's a small chance it will recover (ppl here claim there is big money behind BSV, whatever that means).

here's what i would do:
sell about 75%, keep 25%; you bought high and sold low but still better than loosing everything.

thats what you get faketoshi supporter. in my opinioun its a fundamentally flawed coin. cut your loses and move on. more exchanges gonna delist it with domino effect. keep pushing the price down.
i strongly belive bsv will eventually gonna be a single digit shitcoin if not under dolar one.
also if bsv seems helpless faketoshi can dump millions of bsv and take literally all of your money.

Buy silver at 12.50

No, you didn't.
Stop larping, all BSV threads and posters were either shills or larpers. It was another attempt at destroying bch camp and it ended up only strengthening it. I hope bch gets delisted soon, so it can once again prove itself as the legit project.

BSV is the only one that will exist in 5 years. Screencap this

The only one that wins is the one that doesn't place a buffer between the users and the miners

Lightning network WILL fail at scale, this isn't even a question

there is only 1 thing to do user

Attached: giphy.gif (200x210, 392K)

Just DCA. Stiffy

If you are mainly focused on price and hope for a pump -- my advice is to sell BSV right now. Cut your losses and get into BTC or some other coin.

BSV is about work and a long term future

learn from your mistake, sell it (otherwise you'll probably left holding shit 12 months from now) and move forwards.
t. buyer of BCH @ $4k

Sell you position and go all in on fantom. You will 5x your money in this year.
Godspeed user, thank me later.

Checked and craigpilled.
This stunt will be so epic if he pulls it off. Rounds up binance, btc, vitalik, eth, vanbex, kraken, ver, jack dorsey and a shitload others and absolutely wrecks them all in a court of law. Then cranks bsv to 1m a pop.

*sips* Imagine if you used that money to buy Litecoin at $22 in December.

Attached: 54AAF838-7421-41D1-A541-68A980169C97.jpg (465x407, 38K)

>bcash

Attached: 1406248015414s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Send it to me

hehe nice irony there...

we all know the only one around will be the original (BTC). mainly because
1) it has the name (80% of this list)
2) and the matching ticker (=btc means bitcoin; bch or bsv = ???)
3) the media recognition // brain space
4) is the base currency at most pairs
5) listed at every exchange as the core
6) most volume, most hash, most 'proven' + half a dozen other small shit pluses

tech,speed etc is all secondary and effectivly something that can be fixed.
i always thought this is super obvious that btc is the winner - but there are really dumb people who dont know that.

listen kid: sell your bsv garbage and get btc - or get fucked deep in the ass. honest advice on whats about to come.

im not even making this up or have any feelings in what i wrote. its totally obvious!

You what now..??! Bitcoin is already established. All of these bullshit bitcoin clones are going nowhere. Huge fucking gamble it was all about riding the wave and selling at an apt time. IF we get another bull run you might get your money back only if bsv hasn’t died completely by then.

hodl

Attached: JCN0c8Q9.jpg (443x443, 19K)

ur a reTard SELL

do yourself a favor and wake up from that delusion

just don't expect anyone to feel pity for an idiot like you

Dude, in 2 years Craig will give up. He's going to let BSV die and admit he's not Satoshi. SCREENCAP THIS, BITCH

xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

STIFF RIGHT BOYS

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY WHAT A GLORIOUS WEEK

get rekt
/thread

BSV doesnt need any of that shit you idiot

One can dream

What is the value proposition of bsv exactly?

should of got the fuck out when the dude was claiming to be satoshi.

Of all the scams this was the most obvious one. You are retarded. Kys

hello sirs, thank you for your money sirs, I will be using it to buy a golden toilet in your name sirs, it will be displayed on an altar in our house and of course no one will use it sirs