LINKPOOL RELEASES BRIDGES

CLC ETERNALLY BTFO!!!!

medium.com/linkpool/welcoming-bridges-chainlink-adaptor-framework-14437feb4331

Attached: 13231232132.png (2174x1909, 129K)

God damn

Hah! The April 16 news shill wasn't lying

link(pool) is shit

Discord trannies in fucking disbelief! Ahahahahahaha

What does it mean?

Attached: IMG_0261.png (585x633, 338K)

I thought Jonny burned all his bridges after he and the team had a huge fight ...

Bummmppp

based

Fuck Chainlink

Attached: IMG_4873.jpg (308x163, 8K)

In before nothing burger fud begins.

Return to your designated shitting street, pajeet #13343747

Attached: 1517240841189.jpg (320x272, 11K)

LP Stole Clc idea. Jonny is savage.

HERE WE GO

based and redpilled.
I bet Sergey asked him to do this

kek retard

oh your so edgy posting a picture of swastika and fag flag together hahaha. That will surely piss everyone off. Epic. I hate everyone equally haha amirite? So cool

So this proves that the fud by CLC was actually true?

BASED JONNY

Settle down Rebecca, you're a lady now. Act like it.

What the fuck are you smoking

Fuck off Timo

Any point putting Eth to CLC sale anymore?

Thanks, Jonny

it's just that they felt the need to respond to it

CLC was a joke from the beginning. you gotta be very retarted believing clc was good.

Jonny stifled the competition. Good for the short term but Bad for the long term.

Based jonny btfo'ing discord trannies once again

Meh, dunno if you can consider CLC serious competition. So extremely unprofessionally ran.

Absolutely opposite. Johhny seems utterly clueless.

Timo....

Attached: 1523723683573.png (485x443, 47K)

Imagine Wozniak publicly selling Apple shares to buy in lower and asking you to buy his tokens KEK

Brainlet here. What does it all mean frens? 30,000 eoy or no? I need to pay back my shitty relatives for my mom's cancer treatment. Im too stupid to understand this and I've put all my little savings into buying 1100 tokens. Will I have enough money or go homeless?

Wait, who's doing this?

>Insecure Johnny spamming biz
CLC is just superior. Deal with it.

You'll make it 5 times over don't stress fren. 1k was always enough to secure generational wealth.

Timo of CLC

HAHAHAHA CLC FAGS BTFO!!!
What stupid greedy cuck faggots.
>Let's make an ICO of an ICO which is unnecessary to raise millions

Fuck these faggots and any linklet faggots that support them.

Lay down Johnny boy. No need to be as afraid of CLC as you are.

I'm really crying here fren. I hope you are right. Im so stressed. Can't even find a job. I hope I wake up a millionaire tomorrow, maybe it's my reward for taking care for my mom and not being a degenerate. I really hope we all make it fren.

>Disrespecting J-nig
U fukin wot

CLC's point isn't the adapters, but the per-call rates, brainlets. Although they've been trying to shill the adapters as a "bonus", which is now worthless. However what people aren't talking about is that Jonny is also doing all he can to offer premium APIs through linkpool and since he's involved with the CL team now, he has an advantage. It's still unknown whether the CL team itself has thought of dealing with "opening up" APIs to the indie node operators. CLC's marketplace is a very good idea, but it's also centralized, meaning also worthless, until they find a way to make it decentralized. I don't think either CL team or LP will compete with them on this. Really exciting to see the ecosystem develop.

A per call api service is a good idea. It's an idea that could be hacked together by two competent devs in a few weekends. It does not need an ICO and it certainly does not need 20 worthless dead weight "ideas guys" to spam shit rambling larps on biz.

I hate that fat fuck Johnny too.
Fuck off CLC faggot.

don't even try. too many brainlets here

just stfu already about their crowdsale for undistributed tokens for free

>competent devs in a few weekends.
thats wht clc is. I dont trust Jow Forums for shit

watch your mouth boy. I dont see you creating anything to make running a node easier

if this is such big news why isn't link mooning?

How does one open up the api availability? There must be some standardization on api calls across nodes to make decentralization possible at all.
This means some sort of open standard for all apis offered.

>thats wht clc is.
It's an unprofessional mess.

You just dont get it do you.. LINK will always stay close to 0.50ยข

One could use TEEs to allow other nodes to use a single "propriatery" software to get data from some place that had a deal with an API broker.

Tell your mom to do urine therapy. Fast distilled water and urine for like 4 days looping the urine and she'll be healed.

You fucking dumb motherfuckers who literally take Jew sponsored chemo and drugs thinking your shit will get better

Or simple licencing might suffice?

im sorry i misstyped. What i mean is clc is shitheads from Jow Forums. Do you trust Jow Forums with your money? ill answer that for you.

fuck no

Yeah I don't know wtf any of this means. You should have just wrote down a recipe for linguini and clams in response to his question, would have been much more useful

>someone who know nothing about cancer.

do you know anyone thats close to you thats had cancer? if you did you would learn that reading articles online is not fact.

Johhny is also a biztard

i think jhony comes to biz to shill his ideas. Hes not a spawn of chan culture.

yeah man rumour has it he was worked into a massive rage after coming in second place to sergey at the 1st annual chainlonk big mac scarfing contest.

unbelievably based. timo must be seething rn.

But it's a fact that chemo isn't medicine. It's poison.... and it will kill all your cells.

Western medicine is all one big fucking lie. Chemo kills you. Antibiotics suppress your immune system.

You have fucking 90% of the country kvetching over fucking healthcare insurance and all that bullshit and literally NONE of it benefits you in any way whatsoever. It all fucking kills you.

You know nothing about urine therapy. You probably think Urine is waste.

>Hay ur DNA is damaged and multiplying out of control
>Drink your piss

Jonny has been using biz since before his ideas were known to us.

Attached: 1523794711913.gif (840x488, 511K)

Attached: PISS.jpg (468x520, 61K)

Take mustard gas instead for your cancer goy.... it'll make you better.

Your urine has info about what is wrong with you. Which is why you piss in a cup for the doctor. When you drink it it creates antibodies to fight what's ailing you. Urine has hormones and stem cells in it. You literally rejuvenate yourself.

Shut the fuck up you rambling fucking retard. I sincerely, genuinely hope you kill yourself. I hope you catch double AIDS from gulping down your own AIDS-infected piss (infested from the bleeding wounds in your mangled shrivelled micropenis)

Attached: grug bash brainlet.png (1637x1160, 708K)

Or antibiotics! Let's suppress your immune system goy

Urine is blood filtration..... go from there..... and you'll figure it all out

stop derailing this thread with talk of drinking your own urine you mongoloids. read the article and marvel at LPs work. this is unironically huge and yes, CLC is definitively BTFO

nigger do you know someone that has had cancer and is going through it right now? simple fucking question. You would know the feeling of having to sit next to someone going through each treatment and watching them go experiance hell. Not know if they are going to live or die. Have you watched someone beg to die because there pain was so intense thats all they could think about? Have you watched someone beg for pain meds just so they can maybe fall asleep. All while not being able to shit because of said pain medicine? Your stupid fucking remedies do not work you fucking moron. I belived the same shit until i actually had to sit down and look at the studies myself. Stop telling that shit to people before you get them killed by putting off their treatment trying gerson therapy or drinking piss.

Checked.

>Urine is blood filtration
But that means it contains blood waste no?

How many LP shares do I need to have to be able to stake in there, us it still 0.04 minimum? What the benefit of owning more shares?

nice trips but i have to address this faggot. Someone could be reading this and get cancer one day and get fucked

Patience. It's not going happen tonight. It's not a reward either - life doesn't work like that. Through luck and/or judgement you've bought some magic beans which *might* make you wealthier than you are now. Don't pin all your hopes on it though, that would be unhealthy and unwise. Be the best you can be in the meantime.
t. someone whose wife has cancer and would love Link to take off and make her life better.

how is she doing? what type of cancer?

Trying to help dude. Your first fucking clue that it's not fucking medicine when people go through hell. Your telling me I'm going to get people killed while you literally just wrote a paragraph of your loved one taking medicine and basically getting killed.

You fucking heard me. Urine fast with distilled water. If you want them to keep injecting your mom with mustard gas and fucking radiation be my guest. I'm trying to help.

Checked. Either way would it be worth to throw 2 eth in to clc of by some clown outcome they turn out to be good and not actual biz scammers?

No.... goes through your liver than your kidneys. Your piss is sterile as fuck. 95% distilled water. 2.5% urea. And the rest minerals, hormones, stem cells.

checked

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE PERSONALLY THAT HAS HAD CANCER?

we did all that stupid shit and postponed chemo. Only thing that sorta workded was RSO. Chemo is the only treatment with evidence base science that works. You telling people the shit you're telling them postponse peoples treatment trying stupid bullshit. If anyone gets cancer start chemo right away. Do not juice,do not drink piss.

You are brainwashed. ((((Evidence based science))))). Fuck out of here with that bullshit. Everyone fucking dies from chemo basically.

Just stop being a stubborn faggot. And look up urine therapy. Read the "water of life" go to Monica Schutts YouTube page. And you'll find many other sources.

The fucking chemo drugs they give the sheep who line up at their oncologist is a con. The medical industrial complex makes the nazis look like amateurs when it comes to killing people

no, just look at r/r, you're far better off buying link or just staying in eth. LP has just rendered CLC irrelevant and the timing of this announcement is clearly accidental. daily reminder that CLC was started on Jow Forums by unqualified anons and their founder recently sold nearly 1mm link. segey will not have his project's reputation tarnished by money hungry neets who wanted a 7mm payday just for middle manning some public APIs.

Attached: 1551039683823.gif (924x924, 427K)

Kys

jesus christ, which CLC team member are you? lmao your product is shit

based. sergey and steve must not have been happy with clc and timo and ordered a takedown.

do you even know why they give people chemo you fuckwit?

i dont need to to look up youtube science .Have you seen cancer hospital studies? the ones that they actually use to figure out what cancer is and does?
Have you been on the hospital portal looking at all the statistics for survial rates? you know actual hard facts that span years, way longer before you tube shitheads say bullshit for veiws?

still have not answered a simple question about knowing someone with cancer. again do you know someone personally that has had cancer or is going through it right now.

I'm confused, are we still fudding CLC or not?

*clearly not accidental, i mean

>They tried to fleece biz?
>Destroy them.

Attached: BogRoyalty.jpg (640x478, 77K)

Linkpool share give you staking limits. More shares means more link that you are allowed to stake on their platform. Also you get free linkies from their other services

Because the few people who do understand whats going on are in disagreement among themselves. The barrier to entry on chainlink understanding is getting high as fuck I like it. Cant wait to get 25 cent link soon

>Urine is blood filtration.....
Your urine is filled with blood and puss from the hours you spend sounding your pathetic flaccid micropenis with a rusty coathanger in your dank fetid basement
>Mummy please
>I decree
>Baby needs
>Some more tendies!
You whisper into the baby monitor you insist on being your only communication with what's left of your family (your father having long ago killed himself from shame) as you play with your disgusting surgically enhanced tranny nipples as you scroll through the clcg discord with your free hand.

Attached: denis.png (500x614, 354K)

I didn't know Jenny McCarthy frequented biz. Life must get boring when you're a used up ageing blonde bimbo.

Thanks and 0.04s the minimum? How much link can I stake for that? Thanks for spoonfeeding me user

What does is matter if I know or know people who have gone through cancer treatment? Millions of people line up like sheep and they don't last long.

I feel bad for you and what your dealing with. You think shit is going to get better? Millions of people line up for that chemo bullshit and they DIE. You telling me it's evidenced based science must be a good coping mechanism for you. Because they all fucking die. And the doctors get paid and they don't give a fuck what the outcome is.

Your doctor isn't going to safe your family member. The sooner realize you have to make your health your own responsibility the sooner you'll fucking give her a chance.

You want to know how you live a long life? Stay away from doctors

>youtube

Attached: 1544963182878.jpg (960x953, 54K)

Muh science muh science... you sound like a fucking 15 year old bitching about climate change.

Yes I know what chemo does it kills all your bodies cells.

>What does is matter if I know or know people who have gone through cancer treatment?
because they would actually tell you the real process. Cause they would tell you to your face what the doctors has said .When your ass is in the seat you're not going to take drink piss for an answer.
>I feel bad for you and what your dealing with
no i feel bad for you and i pray that none you know has to go through it. I pray that you dont have to go through the realization that you have been fucking people up by telling them to drink piss.
>And the doctors get paid and they don't give a fuck what the outcome is. you cant speak to this because you've never talked to an oncologist so you're a retard.

>You want to know how you live a long life? Stay away from doctors

yeah when your car breaks down dont take it to a mechanic either right?

Kys twice, faggot. Helped my dad go through chemo + radiation and then chemo twice more. It destroyed his personality and any will he had left to live. The doctors were less than useless when it came to anything besides the chemotherapeutic treatment. They didn't have any suggestions to make the experience easier. They didn't ask about his living situation to understand how he could adjust. They did not understand the connection between nutrition and cancer and were entirely unwilling to talk about it. For one example, they did not even know about well studied molecules like sulforophane, and when pressed to look into it, they'd sheepishly say, 'no,' or, 'I don't have time.' It's their fucking job to understand the illness that they treat and the only thing they want to know is how to dose people with poison that only sometimes works as intended. Oncologists and their support staff are worthless inhuman scum.