I do not hear anyone

bibox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021424234--Announcement-Bibox-Will-List-VNT-Chain-VNT-on-04-15-2019

VNT

Attached: Vanta-Logo.png (320x320, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vntchain.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bought yesterday on IDEX.

>bibox
Oh, that's right. One of the exchanges nobody has ever heard of, nobody trades on, has next to no Google results, yet miraculously does $600 million in volume every 24 hours. Wow. That's really something.

VNT chain is not the same as VANTA Token on idex. Different coins

It's something. Step by step

in for a few eth, let's suck it and see

Attached: VNT.png (640x609, 119K)

Ouch!! Mistake, i referer Vanta on IDEX

Didn't they have a huge bounty program and refuse to pay the bounty hunters?

they only paid bounties to those that met the requirements stipulated

Vanta or VNT?

Not according to bitcointalk pajeetboy. Dozens of users there confirmed that they worked 6+ weeks on bounties, and just before the tokens were paid out they decided to add stipulations that you must kyc to get tokens AND must trade them on Allbit within 10 days. Looks like you've been pajeeted with fake volume once again dumbass, do your research and you'd realize once the bounty tokens are dumped volume will go to near zero, the "partnerships" will be exposed as fake, and you will once again be stuck holding massive bags of a coin destined for death.

found a pic of OP trying to profit buying a scam

Attached: 1554429066589.gif (298x256, 2M)

Damn that pajeet pajeeted himself

Funny how OP refuses to acknowledge or dispute this, and another Vanta shill thread will be posted by the same uninformed pajeet as soon as this one expires. Never change Rahjeev, never change.

Wait wait wait. VNT on idex isnt vanta?

Different one, same ticker. Vanta will go to upbit

Not really. Vanta vnt on idex is vanta network. The same one op is referencing

vntchain.io/

Im deep in vanta too. But this isnt correct. Wait for upbit

The vnt on idex trading is vanta network.

Correct, but vanta isnt listed on bibox and thats what this thread is about

i feel like its intentionally to trip people up because the thumbnail photo is of vanta network, the VTN on idex, while the linked article is referring to vnt chain.