This is only a temporary job

>this is only a temporary job

Attached: 1555425368202.jpg (450x555, 52K)

he lost him arm in the bacon slicer

Someone should give him an hand to help him escape wageslavery, oh wait...

Old people usually work at Walmart and such not so much for the money but because they're lonely and want to pass time.

thats every link holder in around 80 years time

>a-any day now

hahahaahaha

The old coot probably does it to get out of the house and gander at hot young ass

A 98 year old wage slave. The absolute state of America

Attached: 1542221827895.jpg (224x225, 10K)

That's fake. Not only does he look too young to be 98 yo, but it is highly unlikely that a burger, specially a male one, would survive that long without a heart attack.

Attached: hannah_cpalmer_55872675_613534679125189_4242697467643793765_n.jpg (650x709, 54K)

Story checks out

He's from a different generation before processed foods took over.

He lost an arm so his heart doesn't have to work as hard to circulate blood.

You sir, objectively have double digit IQ.

That is true. I worked at Walmart in high school, and our old greeter was very dear to us. His family had all moved away, so he didn't really have anyone else. That's one thing I have to give Walmart credit for, they hire a lot of elderly and physically unfit people that other stores wouldn't because they probably lose money on them.

kek

The bags were so heavy it tore his hand off, sad!

Old people usually work at grocery stores because they're retired but have less retirement money than they thought they would.

Also this, occasionally.

This is true
A lot of old people keep doing jobs to keep their brain sharp rather than having it rot away at an old home

You get tax breaks for hiring disabled people and also veterans

My dad, who worked for General Motors for 32 years, always said "If I die at home drag my body to GM property so the bastards have to pay more in life insurance"

Many such cases!

Very sad! Hillary wouldn't have lightened the bags!

Kek'ed

based boomer

So what

>because they probably lose money on them.

Just pointing out to the other user they definitely aren't losing money on them

Na, walmart opens life insurance plans on them. That's why there are more boomers than millennials working at Walmart.

And the millennials that do work there are documented retarded or on a form of welfare for muh maximum tax deduction.

>are documented retarded

well theyre not wrong.

I guess it's funny to hire retards to claim them as a tax benefit to become a monopoly.

The absolute state.

So all I need to do to get neetbux is go to Wal-Mart, get them to designate me as a retard, then take that evidence to the state? Trying this tomorrow thx.

Yokes. During background check they see your mental history as the retard you are.

>get them to designate me as a retard
>Trying this tomorrow

Looks like you've got most of the requirements out of the way then.

I'm going to let you in on something. 100 percent of Americans getting disability for mental problems have mental problems, you can't get through the process otherwise.

Look up "dead peasant insurance". Walmart likely is the beneficiary of a life insurance policy on this coffin dodger.