*this is not a drill*

sentiment for LINK has switched to GREEN

Attached: sfcl.png (691x470, 51K)

What do they KNOW

bearish signal
dump on him newfags

Shit is gonna dump fast once the wall disappears.

Bearish for Link

I have held for so long end my suffering can a nigga get a mainnet sheeeeeit

I know this whale he's gonna push it higher than reasonable and make swinglinking' wagecucks in USA cry

There is literally no method of reading order books, how are you so retarded... every book looks like that

Strap in boys..

>buy walls are good
Linktards once again confirmed for being utterly retarded.

My asshole is ready Sergey

Bearish when will biz learn buy walls are fucking bad.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Based linktard whale setting up a wall because he's terrified of something happening on the 16th

b-b-but it's green!

Once again we are reminded that linkies do not know anything about trading, it's quite literally just a bundle of delusion and stupidity.

>buy walls are bad

You’re just as retarded and clearly don’t trade, but prefer to parrot nonsense spouted here. Good luck hodling TIL you’re rich.

this. all LINK threads should be banned and their OPs permanely banned

how does it feel wasting a year and a half of missed opportunity holding onto a deprecating funding token like link? are you late adopters ready for another 18 months?

Isn't a buy wall bearish tho since the sell pressure will stay fixed and when the wall is removed shit tanks?

It depends. There is no single situation that applies. Someone may be setting a floor, someone may be trying to move the price up, there are lots of possibilities.

Most people bought big bags below 20c last summer and have done a lot better trading link than you have trading anything else. I’ve made over $80k in profit in less than a year off of $18k.

Feels great since I only entered the market last April and I'm up 40% (~$5600 as of now) with a portfolio 80% in Chainlink. Thanks again Jow Forums.

Yes, they are usually put up to trick people into buying.

I bought the majority of my LINK at $0.17

It's clearly a joke you spastic.

Attached: 1523723683573.png (485x443, 47K)

Shits about to get mad real yo

Just to be save, keep a close look on it.
There's a big chance it will be removed or moved to a lower price when the price gets to close.

It's

haha jokes on you this Screencap isn't even from today and it isn't even from a LINK pair...

> who's stupid now?

It always pumps before news and dumps after

Hmmmmmm