Tick tock bitches

Time is running out anons. 2 more days before the power of amb is revealed.

Attached: 1B93B0B6-F90F-4986-A202-A5D97B6D4AD4.jpg (900x419, 91K)

>>Protip: u can't.
This shit is gonna down like a rock. Vechain will sue this scam.

Attached: 1555177875277.jpg (797x881, 503K)

20 bagger from this level easy

What is vechain going to sue for?
>vechains application/trademark was DENIED by the Eu.
Let me break it down for your dumb ass, vechain has no right to use vechain or vechainthor in the Eu. Both applications were denied. Fucked bodied by versetti and his connections.

Fuck off already baeshoor. I’m not buying your bags

Fuck you, fuck baeshoor, and fuck Kevin
>t.banned from amb tg real ass niggga

Well fuck you and the mother you cane out of

Good one user!!!!

Can’t wait to read in the newspaper about a mass suicide from some crypto gang gang that refereed to them selves as “origin trails” aka “virgin trail” in a couple days.

Wait a minute is this shit for real?
If this is true then AMB btfo'd VeChain.

It’s 100% fact. Check the Eu registry.

Steven Meyer owns a company called ambrosus (not legally tied to ambrosus the cryoto/IoT company).

Meyer applied to change his company name from ambrosus to vechain and will likely be granted the ability to do so as his company is in good standing with the Swiss government.

Vechain can’t even operate under the vechain name in the Eu.

Also to add, for people doubting the ambrosus + Eu connection, what happened showed exactly how much power and connections versetti and his crew have within the Eu.

It's either the delusional bagholders Baeshoor, Olleh, Bungus or Connor making these threads. Just face it that you got scammed.. Don't lure more people into this piece of shit

Attached: 1551431093901.jpg (218x232, 6K)

That faggot baeshoor unironically is all inside your guys head. How can you let a pajeet fuckboi get so deep into your head that you become a skitzo and think everybody is baeshoor and they’re tryna scam you

you need to be sayed user.

Ready for the Atlas Sigma masternode

SOON
O
O
N

kek nice

Just got myself 10 for $550 LMAO at you bagholders , your break even price will be my 10x

10k*

My break even price is 11c fuckboi. Dca is like math and n shit senpai.

18c DCA here. I bought a Zeta quite high. Have upgraded to a Sigma though. Looking forward to Thursday.

Thursday will just be the start of a run to 5-10usd eoy. Cap it.

This is the most likely token to x100 this year. 5usd puts it at around vechains marketcap when it was blowing up.