Holoport unboxing

Singularity imminent
youtu.be/sDMeJIB8zZ8

Attached: 805D1522-F891-416A-B77E-069C48CD3127.jpg (770x433, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holo.host/careers/director-of-marketing/
medium.com/h-o-l-o/a-tour-of-holos-initial-apps-45b00f7e9054
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I don't get rich off Holo I'm unironically going to kms

How much do you have?

7 million. How about you?

That should be enough. I’ve got 50.

Fucking BASED

Thank you boomers

Attached: 72C8EF78-6F0B-4AD4-B88A-0D0E755D4DE9.png (1280x720, 763K)

we are going to make it bros.

I’ve got 22m.

35 million holochad checking in!

Attached: IMG_20190318_032753_720.jpg (960x1280, 249K)

Jow Forums btfo

Hey again fren, I'm the user that shilled Urbit and Handshake in your portfolio thread the other day

Let's looks at the specs shall we?
For $499 you get basically an XBOX One that does something in exchange for holo coins. I'm glad scammers like this exist to take money away from spoiled ignorant man-children who don't know how to spot a scam. It hurts my brain to even do this research.

Processor
3.5 GHZ
Intel Dual-Core Pentium Processor

Storage 1TB HDD

RAM 8GB DDR4

Case Lightweight Aluminium

Internet Connectivity & Connections

Gigabit Ethernet Port
USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HDMI x 1
Audio Out, Audio In
Size

H:50mm X L:185mm X W:200mm
Weight
Approx. 1.4kg
Power
Line Voltage
100-240V AC

Frequency
50HZ - 60HZ, Single Phase

Maximum Continuous Power
Estimated - 65W
In the Box

HoloPort

Power Supply
(with country-specific power plug)

RJ45 Ethernet Cable

Attached: 1544710450826.jpg (192x192, 7K)

hey holofren, nice to see you around :) 7 million is a nice stack as well, derinitely enough to make it if the boomers pull it off! Still waiting for a nice entry for Urbit, but will definitely invest in HNS as soon as it gets listed on exchanges.

you obviously don't understand the purpose of the indiegogo crowdfund nor do you understand that holoports aren't mandatory to partipicate in the network. i am too lazy to spoonfeed you today, you would know this stuff had you been here one year ago at the time of the ICO.

A star just sold for 21 ETH. Still pricey but better than the last one that sold for 28

yep

Also Indiegogo burgers were allowed to prepurchase 10M holofuel for $1k. Really regretting not doing that

21 ETH isn't too bad i guess. will keep an eye on it
yes. they did that because burgers couldn't participate in the ICO to avoid regulatory issues with the SEC

Go back to your containment thread

>10m for 1k
Fuckkkkk I could have had 1 billion if I went all in on that deal

They limited it to 10M bro. That was the max.

>indiegogo crowdfund
>one year ago
you mean when they said holoports were about to be shipped in may 2018? holy fuck i'm glad i sold the last pump

Attached: holoconeee.png (385x832, 64K)

Oh nvm then. Still a good deal for that 10m though.

Lmao these things really are late as fuck. I'm not selling though.

haha ebic lol estimates are wrong sometimes. really wish they had put out a garbage product that doesn't work

At least they finally shipped. Meanwhile link holders are still waiting for mainnet with no end in sight. Waiting for Sergey to deliver his shitty product is no different than the boomers believing in Q. “TRUST THE PLAN!”

me 2 fren
>tfw only 1.3m

Based and blackpilled

I'm shaking and waiting for my unit

Attached: holo queen.jpg (450x450, 124K)

i am glad you sold too, more HOT for the chads

Has the Vishnu pump started?

No larp/shill/fud but can anyone shed some light on FTM in comparison to Holo? It seems like they are trying to do the same thing.

>FTM
oh please just another kucoin shitcoin.

Holo, when live will replace the blockchain and it's faster than FTM dag, I'm all in Holo and small bag of FTM

8.5 million gigachad reporting for duty

The one problem I have with this project is that the team sought out to find a solution to income inequality. Its one of their core beliefs. That sounds like “Nobody should be rich” to me.

And Google was "don't be evil". Look how well they stuck to that. Holo is going to make us a lot of money.

So we are going to hope that holofuel becomes highly valuable, against the best efforts of the people who made it? They WANT to keep the price low. If fuel costs a lot the entire system is fucked because holohosts get rich. To be clear, I want this project to succeed, but there are too many hurdles at the moment for me to invest. I see it more as a philanthropic donation than an investment to get rich off of at this point.

Attached: 80E6DD92-1DBA-4016-9E04-2B5B545B8DB9.jpg (731x1115, 229K)

Only got 2.2 mill :-(

Money changes everything, they'll end up greedy fucks like the rest of them. They are already quite greedy with food portions lmao

Well they're somewhat solving income inequality if I make money with this shit

in 2020 people will cry to remember that once you got 100,000 holos for less than 100$

Attached: 1548637082884.png (651x481, 376K)

2.6 reporting in, I finally got a job as a rn dev in shitty brazil and now can buy 200k each month, life is good

They’ve said in other places that they want the value to stabilize around $1, which would be about a 700x increase from what it is now. The idea is that the bigger the network grows while the supply of Holofuel stays the same due to the mutual credit system, the purchasing power of one unit of Holofuel will grow. However, the massive supply insures that buying a unit of Holofuel doesn’t become prohibitively expensive. It’s a very clever tokenomic system.

no they want the price to approach $1 and then become stable. imbecile read the green paper again

Kek.

ok guys, so we are at the bottom of the long decending triangle.. and there is a binance holo ama on the 18th... we are going to see a huge pump like the last pump. im all in at 25 stats

Holo hiring a director of marketing. They're finally going to start actually marketing this shit.
holo.host/careers/director-of-marketing/

Fuckin Czech’d
We are going to be so fucking rich boys

Kek is here

Attached: CCFCCA3C-A6BA-48BA-B9F4-5A75289138F6.jpg (750x750, 142K)

Checked

Always. HoloChads are beloved by Kek.

Attached: holoeventhorizon.png (1140x640, 747K)

>Mfw see this scam
>See the mcap
Jesus Christ, any pajeet can have a coin with 100 million market cap, it's fucking insane. You lads are going to get smoked though

You know nothing

>You know nothing
Enjoy the bags

Attached: .jpg (243x216, 15K)

When can I build my own holoport?

A new article up. Holos initial apps.
medium.com/h-o-l-o/a-tour-of-holos-initial-apps-45b00f7e9054

>8.5M
>gigachad

Attached: 1526346409789.jpg (584x800, 78K)

Thanks. Just bought 100k.

Hey guys today we are making huge changes to the way Thanos dies to Thor before the opening credits, but he has already destroyed the stones. The rest of the movie centers around using the Quantum Universe to retrieve the stones from the past timeline. Stark builds a gauntlet to wield the retrieved infinity stones to reverse the snap. Natasha and Clint go to retrieve the soul stone, with Clint sacrificing Natasha to access it. Hulk, now Professor Hulk, tries to wield it and fails. The dusted Avengers return, including Parker, who gives the Stark Gauntlet to Captain Marvel.

future gigachad then??

ITS HAPPENING TONIGHT HERE WE GO

Attached: 7ADC54DD-CF91-4878-9DB3-2A86E0CF6F16.jpg (4032x3024, 2.09M)