Smartu move chinkaman

Capitalize on the white-knight social market momentum and take out your biggest threat, BSV.
Be the hero in the eyes of the public,hide the fact you're even more criminal then the most of them combined, by yelling out "Fraud" first.

However we are entering a new stage, the society based on feelings will undergo a quick death , facts & efficiency , calculations & perecentages is what will thrive.

Please by all means.. have all the exchanges delist it. The circle will make a reach around , and the saying : Scarcity is value. Will fulfill it's meaning.

FloatSV will be out soon and what they are aiming to do is a whole new concept on itself.

You anti-BSV bitches are too emotional for this market, you just can't see the bigger picture in this.

For the onest that do, i surely hope you cucks are buying this shit cheap,
now that there's blood in the streets.

Attached: 3dchess.jpg (748x561, 97K)

cringe and bluepilled
tf out pajeet BSV holder
stay poor

CRINGE BRO

Attached: 1542662242872.jpg (126x97, 2K)

very bluepilled and sad. Many such cases

Listen. The majority of ppl in Crypto are against Bitcoin SV. And as you well know, the majority of people in crypto make the right decisions and are all millionaires from their perfect vision.

sage

>your biggest threat, BSV

Attached: matos2.png (654x524, 300K)

>reach around

Kek. Hit the nail on the head.
If all you do is stick with the crowd in a space like this, I have bad news for you...

Attached: Banker-smoking-cigar-dollar-USD.jpg (618x324, 25K)

Those bags are heavy, I know. But living in delusion isn't going to bring your money back.

>It's going to zero. I know it. I know it so much that of all the shitcoins out there I chose to spend my time shitposting about this one.
You faggots are all the same. From the halcyon days of buttcoin to today. Like pottery.

Attached: enjoy.jpg (462x579, 54K)

hi Craig, it’s funny how you profess mastery over the law and yet dont understand what the law is, apart from the state, ultimately designed to protect; feelings.

Talking of feelings, did you get yours hurt ? No ? Shame, they were the last vestige of humanity you had left.

fuck off rakesh

The best bit about this is nocoiners trying to spin it as if calling out fraud is a bad thing.
>hmmm I thought bitcoin was immutable hmmmm [strokes purple armpit hair]
It is truly delicious seeing them seeth at ourguy delivering righteous justice and making the world objectively better

>it’s funny how you profess mastery over the law and yet dont understand what the law is, apart from the state, ultimately designed to protect; feelings.
Delicious bot word salad. To all the non-NPCs ITT: if you don't see what's going on here, you deserve to be poor.

SEETHING

>Capitalize on the white-knight social market momentum and take out your biggest threat, BSV.
Trying to use 'white night' to try to stir up gender divisive cognitive dissonance - it's about curbstomping csw, who is a serial failure & a sociopath.
Fuck off back to your curry rajeesh.

Everyone’s pooping on SV while these scam exchanges wash trade ERC20 tokens..

It must be very difficult for you faggots in this market, seeming the only way to earn retirement is by having a visionary view on things, yet here the majority of you are so short-sighted.

Attached: IMG_20181029_192704.jpg (474x611, 69K)

Dead weight has been dropped, now markets can rise again. Hold your bitcoin shit version and be a martyr for the cause!

how quickly you changed your name from "BSV Will Win"

>stir up gender divisive cognitive dissonance
>fuck off back to your curry
>now markets can rise again

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x588, 33K)

yes we are seething
you wanna know how much?

Oh man this despair is the Best stuff I've read all day

BNB $1000 EOY?

Attached: IMG_0103.jpg (950x530, 361K)