How can I get gains like this?

How can I get gains like this?

Attached: 1555385284150.jpg (540x540, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/andrennataylor/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Litecoin

have sex

I wonder if it will be a white baby.

the baby is black 100%

Any boomers can tell me if women keep their larger breast size after pregnancy? Like after a few years does it return to their pre-pregnant breast size?

Ask your mother

>not sure if i should laugh or take this as a serious question

im confused

Yes, unfortunately they deflate after breast feeding ceases.

thanks

Attached: 1539394241124.png (680x510, 392K)

Would girls find it weird if you still sucked their nipples during sex while they're lactating ?

I’ve done it and it’s great. Not every girl likes that though but I got lucky with my wife.

Yeah your wife is the best, I agree

All women are whores.

Mah nigga.

Attached: 1532322681281.jpg (350x600, 252K)

What does human milk taste like?

>Bag hodling illustrated

My wife thinks that's disgusting and won't let me do it. Women's libido drops considerably while they're breastfeeding.

They deflate; how much though depends on teh woman. Some deflate, but stay bigger than they were before, some deflate to smaller. It's a crapshot.

My friend's wife had D cups, but after pregnancy they shrunk to C cups. Rest of her stayed bigger, tits got smaller.

What you're going to worry about more is if the kid rips up her pussy when it comes out. She may end up never enjoying sex again, and the pussy will never feel the same.

True, it protects womans ability to breastfeed. No need to waste recources on new pregnancy.
Did you know that when woman breastfeeds she cant become pregnant

Her name is Allison Cole and its not. She's a pro-life activist and star on blacked.com

This is her 2nd child.

Yes, I knew that. They stop ovulating, which is why many lose their sex drive.

Buy Bolt. Thank me later OP

Kek

>he doesn't remember

Attached: 1543508346660.png (1280x1358, 103K)

The breasts keep their size after pregnancy, but because the key for their size is not the pregnancy but breasfeading. The ideal path is breasfeading for 1-2 years, have another child, breasfead again, and repeat. That way not only the breast deflates, but actually increases with each child.

Extremely sweet protein shake.

Husbando here. The missus' tits got large and hard af while breast-feeding but went back to normal after

>keep on getting filled with cum until the gains appear

I have tasted breastmilk from an 18 year old asian girl. How many people can say that?

I had the opportunity to taste the breast milk of a 26 year old married woman when I was 21 but I turned it down because I was a fucking loser virgin.

Attached: 1555407071230.jpg (774x417, 62K)

>Did you know that when woman breastfeeds she cant become pregnant
interesting, so when 2 siblings are

instagram.com/andrennataylor/?hl=en
shut up loser

fuuuck I wish I am that father ;____;

why?? she's an obvious narcissistic cunt.
>what do you do in your life?
errm I take the same picture of myself day after day..
the absolute state of narcissists

i cant stop laughing at this image, amazing

in theory they will stay big as long as they are getting milked

Attached: feb5ccc12e91ab7b3a4f5ddfa8674939.jpg (625x469, 35K)

Six months and a woman can get pregnant again regardless of breastfeeding status. There is some variation, but around that level prolactin falls off and the ovulatory cycle starts up again. It can be sooner if a woman refuses to breastfeed with a nursemaid or something.

they profit from this?

Attached: Screenshot_29.png (596x540, 661K)

Her baby is very cute. Frens, don't ever date a woman who refuses to have a baby or who prefers to take care of dog. There's nothing ore beautiful than motherhood. It's difficult, for sure, but it's the most rewarding thing in life.

Love you frens

Attached: to my frens.png (934x588, 765K)

>a moderately attractive white woman giving birth to a healthy white non-heroin addicted baby and then having the resources/drive to get back in shape
This is literally .0001% of white women. The truly attractive ones are basically unattainable and even when you can get them are turbo entitled cunts. Kek.

>This is literally .0001% of white women.
Fren, I have two kids, 2 and 5 y/o. They're both going to school (day care). Almost all parents there are white, attractive, healthy, and have cute kids. Most parents have 2 or more kids. I'm not even rich, and I live in the capital of a state with a 50% black population (TN). I'm not sure where you're getting these assumptions from. PS: the school costs a mere $200 a month.

Can confirm. Wife went from solid c cup to triple e. 5 kids

Rich people don't need more money, that comes naturally from their control. The only thing they need is guaranteed votes.

If they use daycare then it's hard to say she's being a good mother.

It's just two days a week. Mother's day out. All kids need to be away from mom sometimes and develop social skills with other kids

AHHHHHHHH I JUST WANNA BE A MARRIED DAD, LEAVE ME ALONE FUCK FUCK FUCK

Oh, you're one of (((them))). Kind of glad she's a bad parent now. We don't need anymore of your kind plaguing this world.

What the fuck are you talking about you lunatic?

You see, when a Mommy and a Daddy love each other...

Well?

Yikeing at your pic

sperm

The fact that you see nothing wrong with the state raising your child

big talk from faggots that won't reproduce
i hate kikes and big govt more than any of you posers who get "redpilled" by Jow Forums, and daycare user did nothing wrong

yes but the baby chews the nipples to bubblegum

I want to fuck her swollen pussy and poke her baby in the head so badly. then pull out and cum all over her big stomach

Attached: Roast.jpg (670x420, 85K)

like sweet cheese.

guys any tips to fuck a preggo woman?

I don’t like that pregnant women make my peepee hard these days