I woke up today & realised I've got about 80k€ worth of some random internet coin. 80k...

I woke up today & realised I've got about 80k€ worth of some random internet coin. 80k. For a poor fag like me that's alot. Not a single person knows, didn't tell my gf of 2 years. Married anons, does your wife know about your crypto holdings?
>Bonus: trips we all gonna make it

Attached: 1513313539920.jpg (649x528, 14K)

Whatever you do, don't tell anyone about your holdings

doe the coin have enough volume to sell it all for 80k? I've been there where I had a shitload worth a coin but there weren't enough buyers to actually get that amount.

No real reason to tell her besides you getting to feel accomplished then shortly after she'll tell you to sell and list what you guys can buy with your money.

If you want to feel special, cashout $1k or $2,500 and say you made some trades and cashed this out for misc purchases.

whatever you do, dont tell her because

>shortly after she'll tell you to sell and list what you guys can buy with your money.

this is what WILL happen

If you want or have to tell someone you have crypto money lie and give a significantly lower amount than what you do. Maybe even consider buying an unknown amount of monero.

Dont tell her it was 800k two years ago
lmao

>then shortly after she'll tell you to sell and list what you guys can buy with your money

This. She will slowly start spending that money on Gucci shoes and Luis Vuitton bags. Then some expensive Bvlgari jewellery and finally she will tell you to go on an expensive trip to Bali or some shit. There she will find some 6'4 turbochad with shredded body who will fuck her brains out while eat at the hotel restaurant. Later she will divorce you, take half your money, and buy that Chad a brand new Harley.

these anons are right, also, on the off chance your ((wife)) lets you keep control of your money, be prepared to now hear a running commentary of ‘what-you-should-of-done’ every time the market takes a turn for the worst. Just dont tell anyone in rl about your involvement user, i personally even go so far as to lie about my involvement if anyone ever asks.

Always keep them pleasantly surprised, you cannot do this if they know how much and what you hold, and the moment they know this that is what they will equate you to.
When you make it, allow all thoughts about money to be dissolved and eliminated from their minds.

My wife knows everything about me. There are no secrets. We are one family, one unit. I'm not worried about anything. Mainly because Ive made it abundantly clear that if she does anything to hurt the marriage/family I will actually and literally kill her

mine knows

Every user on here is right.

She will either A) Harass you to sell, because you need a new dryer, or her car needs a new transmisson; or B) harass you with perfect hindsight vision and tell you what you should've done, and when you should've sold.

You're guaranteed to get a combination of the above. Don't tell anyone about your crypto. No one.

If you do ever actually make it, it's going to be a lot easier on you if nobody else knows.

How long have you been married? She's not a unicorn, user. True colors come out. Have you and her faced adversity together? Tough financial times, death or illness?

Also, if you don't have kids yet, that will change her too. You'll get dropped down on her priority list. No matter how attentive and loyal she is now.

t. married 12 years.

Nope, I told my wife I put $100 in it half a year ago. I'm currently up to $5k in it now. Would be more but we are saving for adoption

BASED

>your wife LET’SYOU keep control of YOUR money
Are modern men really this cucked? No wonder white women are flocking to brown men who will abuse them.

Married 1 year, together for 9 since she was an 18yo virgin. We have had plenty of hardships (tho not money related) and she's been pretty good about it. I've been steadily red pilling her for years, in a perfect world she wishes she could be a stay at home trad wife. She wants at least 2 or 3 kids, wishes she didn't have to work and could raise them, hates (((them))) (tho doesn't fully understand why she should), hates feminism and verbally admits that women are inferior to men. She's a good girl, mainly because of all of my guidance. I'm not too worried, I feel like I've been raising a daughter for 9 years. She grew up with just her single mom so she knows the value of having a positive male role model in life. I think we'll be alright

Imagine her getting reamed by a gang of niggers

Imagine you actually losing your virginity

nowhere other than your imagination are women obsessed with bestiality

He struck a nerve didn't he? Don't be such a pussy.

Like Chad would fuck any of our disgusting wives.

Attached: 650A8C34-34C2-4B49-BA98-A83D48A58EE2.jpg (220x200, 13K)

good for you

Attached: 1539595619314.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Ahahahahahahahahaha

she will manipulate the kids by making them think you beated her early in the relationship and she will play her card when your older and weaker, screencap this

>tfw I tell my gf about crypto but she gets bored after 5 minutes and doesn't give a shit about it

I have this same thought like twice a day.

>I have ~45 thousand dollars worth of a bunch of scammy pretend internet coins, that's weird.

Lmao based

Attached: 1551598986088.jpg (1200x1163, 216K)

Don’t tell her until you make it, and then tell her you made less than you actually did.

Keep a small fund for yourself that no one knows about even when tou do make it.

I have about $4500 into crypto, up about 1K. Love my wife and shes my partner ans great but I can’t tell her about it. We keep seperate bank accounts and split expenses, shes happy as long as her account stays above a certain amount.

She saw the low balance notice on my phone one day and flipped for a solis 48 hours. She couldn’t handle me having 50 bucks til payday she won’t be able to ride out a 35% dip.

Love your wife, don’t let her HODL your coins or your balla fren.

Nope, no one knows
They know I’m somehow involved cause I spend 10h per days on biz and photoshop to create memes, but they don’t know my bags are heavy

>10hrs a day on biz
Which companies' bags you hodling?

>saving for adoption

Attached: DSC_0075.jpg (2400x1590, 481K)

why would anybody want to imagine niggers? What a waste of brain power

i tell all my friends and some family thats interested about my crypto. nobody cares. just like nobody cares about my stocks. why do you faggots think talking about money is taboo? you're expected to get rich, right?

Sell the coin and get a downpayment on a mortgage or stick it in the S&P 500 index.

All these incels suggesting you hide stuff from your wife, lol. What kind of families did they grow up in.

Nothing good will come from telling people what you have. If you have a significant other, it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario. I would consider mentioning it if you value the relationship for the long haul, and they have proven to be mostly trustworthy/reliable. Trust and reliability go both ways. If you don't tell your s/o and they find out, their trust in you and ability to rely on you go down. They will be hurt you kept it a secret from them. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

i wish i had never told my family and friends about holding btc.don't do it. was mistake. or at least not in any depth. I made a retarded amount in 2017 and it was hard not to share what was happening with people.

Attached: brah disgust.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>fake being depressed
>don't shave for days
>shave your hair bald
>say you were hacked and you lost all your money in 2017, and that you would have made it big if it weren't for that
>people will be too focused on your emotional suffering so they won't question if it's true or not

bonus point: they will leave you alone if you look depressed enough so they won't even try to understand what was going on

i would have done that, im a late adopter so that's my plan if something big happens

the real question is which digital asset. Only Bitcoin and XRP will make it.

fucking idiot, you will never be a billionaire

>cash out to placate a roastie with hard earned capital

kill yourself and get the fuck off my board you filthy casual. I have more respect for the fantom pajeets, they at least respect a hustle

bayste