Have you guys bought your bag?

Have you guys bought your bag?

Attached: opengraph.png (500x500, 14K)

Waiting for a dip, seriously wheres my fucking dip, chinks pumped and we've been sideways for almost two weeks now

Attached: 1540515296206.png (910x676, 522K)

Attached: 1518107464416.png (646x700, 169K)

Not coming mate

I have only 2btc but at least it's not in some shitcoin

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1554920170723.png (217x233, 149K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING BROS

BSV is the only real bitcoin.

Attached: smugninjaturtle.jpg (500x369, 15K)

Rocket to $6k
10k end of week

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How did you predict this senpai?

just believe it finally, it's coming true

Attached: TheHolyProphecy.png (1744x456, 194K)

Nope. And probably never will. I found about this shit way too late, and by the time I figured out how to buy bitcoin in my country it had already spiked massively.

Settling for 32+ ETH instead.

I don't care about BTC.
It is just pump and dump shitcoin.

You had two fucking dips. We went to 4970~ yesterday faggot do you need it to spell out IM THE DIP in the stars before you realize?

>do you need it to spell out IM THE DIP in the stars before you realize?
If the market makers could spell it out with candles that would be great

5 keks is the new floor now.

We will never go below that.

Cap this.

Nope, waiting for $2k like anyone else with an IQ over 80.

Under 80*

The 200wma at 3100 was the absolute bottom this cycle and if you didn't buy you're going to chase at 7k. Feels good knowing I bought a ton below 3500

Oh, so you're shorting?

No. Just not buying.

This shit is overvalued. It doesn't deserve my money until $2k.

10 years of bitoin, definitely long past getting rich off of bitcoin or ethereum, but theres still nothing close to btc/eth as far as minimizing risk goes in crypto.

How sure are you?

>definitely long past getting rich off of bitcoin or ethereum
This shit is just getting started. When people say that we are early adopters, what is really meant is that fully realizing and implementing Bitcoin everywhere will be a lifelong project we hand off to the next generation.
The universe is far from being complete.

Also, chainlink

Yeah, at this point I've let go on the whole "getting rich" idea. I just need about 180k to buy finish buying a house and that's it. That's all I'm expecting to get out of crypto.

>overvalued

Based on what? Your ass? Fucking idiot

yeah, btc has a long way to go in adoption, but it's price is well ahead of where it's adoption is, which significantly dampens the potential gains

chainlink is never making anybody rich.

We are not past getting rich on eth. Once POS gets introduced there will be an institutional scramble to host nodes.

I'm long since 4200 cos I'm not retarded like this guy
Will sell before 6k resistance obv but getting nervous gains on table are huge

What to do Anons

Attached: 1541706734373.png (528x321, 133K)

its still possible to get rich in crypto, but you have to literally gamble with shitcoins, and there's no way to get an edge in crypto since alts just have no fundamentals to go off of.

theres a lot of money to be made in btc, and more in eth, but you have to put in large fiat stacks these days to take real advantage if you want to just buy and hold.

yeah, there's more gains to be had in eth, since ethbtc has a lot of life left in it, but you're forgetting ethereum was at 1500+ at one point, and ~0.13 btc. pos might get close to those levels, but there's more risk than people are willing to admit in proof of stake.

I'm ready captain

Attached: barf-bag-e1527769145375-960x576.jpg (960x576, 61K)

Fuck BTC , we are talking about real adoption not custodial banking 2.0

>but you have to put in large fiat stacks these days

Yeah, I don't exactly have that, ufunfortunately. It doesn't help that I
found out about crypto with really poor timing.

I only hold eth and FTM, will I make it with no btc?

no

Idk. I have 11eth and 50k FTM, sort of poor here. Seems like I have a better chance of gains with that then 0.47 btc.

I hope you make it user

I hope we all make it

Nice Freudian slip you got there.

Too late.

i don't know the real value of btc but i know an asset with price memory when i see it.
if it ever hits 2k you'll be waiting a fucking long time m8 that's all i can say

I remember this thread, based legendary user i belived in him

Its hilarious people STILL think crypto adoption is about using bitcoin to buy potatoes off the street somewhere in the world.

Anyone that still thinks this is missing the whole point of blockchain and where this space is going.

Its about smartcontracts. Its about DLT and the promise that it brings. Its about automation of contractual agreements. And with this connectivity to those smartcontracts. yes, Chainlink.

let ETH, Cardano, NEO, Steller, Polkadot, TRX etc...all these guys battle it out. The more wars the better because they will all be using Chainlink for connectivity.

Wake up already. This is all happening within 1 year.

get your ducks in a row

I have 0.3 BTC so Idk

No, I just started visiting Jow Forums this month and is reading up on stuff. Waiting for the supposedly soon to arrive dump then was thinking of investing a monthly 500-1000 dollar into 50% BC, 35% ETH and 15% XMR for the next year or so. Also, putting some into a few select stocks.

How does that sound for a rookie?

> BTC, ETH, XMR

That's all you need user. Most retards go chasing pumps and end up losing money. Just get a decent stack and slowly DCA up

Attached: 20znSqS.jpg (1280x960, 103K)

retard, all companies that want to use smart contracts will create a solution on their own

all these meme coins will never have a purpose

Thanks user. I hope we all make it too.