Final Portfolio

I'm tired of staring at charts all day. I have invested all of my money now and this is my final portfolio that I will forget about until the next bull run, if there even will be one.
BTC/XMR/ETH don't require an explanation.
NEO because it is 20x from ATH, the biggest potential of the major alts.
BNB because that chink CZ is very good at marketing and expanding Binance. I don't see Binance ever falling from the No.1 spot, so BNB should grow exponentially along with it.

Attached: see you space cowboy.jpg (720x1113, 86K)

>no BAT

See you in three years, faggots. We're all going to make it.

Attached: 1551318945926.jpg (1912x1356, 198K)

>less than 200 different altcoin projects

hes not going to make it.
you dont realise that this is once in a life time chance to buy future smart city -tier project with prices of 0.01$-1$.

very wise portfolio, i would remove something from xmr and neo and add LTC, it's going to surpass its ATH, remember my words

>btc
>eth
sure

>xmr
>neo
>three years
very risky

>bnb
>three years
enjoy losing all of that

>no LINK

my sides

No Bolt. BTFO

neo? wtf

>Neo
>biggest potential of the major alts
You fucking dumbass

Retard

I like your portfolio user. Don't listen to these haters.

You will make it. This is my final portfolio too. Done trading around.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-134720_Delta.jpg (1080x2148, 424K)

Bro where's your KCS? You could literally be earning a daily dividend while you let it sit... also it's about 15x lower than ATH so massive upside.

Polish fag here.

Pls no bully

Im putting 500 PLN every month into this lol

Attached: A61C1446-736D-4694-86E0-39A39989BE88.png (750x1334, 434K)

unironically the worst portfolio i have ever seen

Cant post screenshot now but here is my holdings.

I got the following

2.1 BTC
22 ETH
605 LTC
1 BCH
4300 ADA
6400 XVG
5300 TRX
5000 XLM
2000 XRP
100 Nano
12 XMR
4 Zec

10k cash in savings accnt and adding 1k each month. 0 debt.

Am I gonna make it in 5 yrs or so?

Dude, go all in ETH. Seriously What $ value is that portfolio worth?

5700 IExec RLC
4000 Agoras Tokens
50 Factom
0.50 Bitcoin

Attached: yeb1kVr.gif (350x192, 1.12M)

Stary... no do chuja. Przy niskim kapitale wejdz all in w jedną pozycje.

Ditch NEO.
BNB is also an absolute scam but it's the best exchange token and also likely to break top 5.

Exit all BNB positions before the chinks finally exit scam though.

to

What else do you have in your portfolio? Funds, stocks,bonds, etc?

No fuckin way I am going all in on one.

Current total value is like 63k all added up at current prices.

The most I think is moving all the alts to eth. Gonna keep my btc and ltc for sure.

I can keep adding to it monthly as I do have a job that pays mid 70's currently. But also want to keep 10k of cash on hand as well. So can keep it at that and keep moving 1k or so into crypto per month now that I am back at 10k in cash savings.

>He doesn't have at least 50 ZEC
>despite this he thinks he will actually come close to making it

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-201638_Blockfolio.jpg (1440x3040, 603K)

tak tak. eth bardzo dobre

Just a 401K that I been putting into for like 6yrs.

No funds, stocks, bonds..etc. Been thinking to add from that list to my portfolio however.

No myśle to sprzedać w pizdu wszystko, prócz BTC, i wejść w ETH, LTC. Ale zanim ja coś zgromadze sensownego to mnie prędzej chuj strzeli od roboty w korpo

glad ive found someone who thinks alike with me on NEOs potential. Picked up load the other day to hold, its so fucking cheap from what I remember in 2017

shill me on this

I wanna put about 1k (GBP) in per month to BTC/ETH too (no major expenses) but I need the balls

Similar here. I’m currently in the process of setting up a portfolio. Probably 30% stock funds, 30% crypto, and the rest in bonds. Might not be agressive enough to make it though.

>not having 20 shitcoins

Attached: file.png (360x1582, 523K)

I like this stack very much, other than doge ofc

ja sie mocno wpierdoliłem w xrp. przy troche wiekszym czasie edukacji w tym projekcie zrozumiesz ze jest to prawdziwy diabeł

Rate my folio will I make it frens?

Attached: 4C3CD3BC-C2C2-4E7D-83F6-58E6F6CD4CB3.png (640x1136, 176K)

I respect anyone who buys a coin called MOON

poo

go look at historical snapshot of coinmarketcap at a similar market cap in 2017. NEOs price is a lot higher i remember buying in at $33 range and selling at profit but before the huge pump

>circulating supply

kill yourself

Attached: ztrash.png (2048x1021, 194K)

Śledziłem XRP troche w 2017. Nie wiem w sumie co mam o tym myśleć kurwa. Dałem w to 100$, w sumie tak jak we wszystko oprócz BTC w które wjebałem 2k PLN.

Jak widać nie jestem na tym jakoś mocno w pizde, bo większość mam tam kilka-naście(dziesiąt) % na plus, także git. No ale fakt że dorobić to się chyba na tym nie dorobie.

Mam teraz trochę hajsu na boku, ale myślałem nad sprowadzeniem elektroniki z chin i wjebaniu na alledrogo - ewentualnie wpierdolić dalej w krypto, ale wacham się...

>mooncoin
fucking old school Jow Forums

those are just ones I watch, dont have anything invested in them im all in ZEC.
screenshotted. look out for my post this time next year :) $$$

Moon was one of my first altcoins way back when... good times

thats the bottom faggot
and i basically went all in @ 1350
beyond COMFY

what portfolio app lets me connect to my idex wallet for free?
I fucked it up and don't want to re-add everything manually

Attached: 1554424896999.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

Is this actually bolish? Christ almighty did your ancestors have a fucking stroke while inventing that gobbledy-gook?

there are still nolinkers on this board wow

It is

Attached: 1467069102_polski.jpg (550x550, 40K)

>NEO
>ETH
Why are you investing in 2017 pump and dumps?

ETH is the only legit project at the moment you retard

Attached: bananafingers.jpg (419x480, 53K)

>he doesn't know
you faggot don't even DESERVE to make it

Attached: 1533536233783.png (247x246, 71K)

I'm invested in the coin that is replacing Ethereum. Too bad you didn't listen to me a year ago when I warned you faggots. You definitely won't listen now though. I'll be back in a year again to laugh at you.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16_16-58-31.png (1450x899, 154K)

>did your ancestors have a fucking stroke while inventing that gobbledy-gook?
No, they decided to use Latin script.

Divine quads of truth.

opie kurwa opamiętaj się

kupujesz wszystko co się tu shilluje czy jak? zostaw btc, reszte wypierdol i kup sobie eth na Boga

wasted get.

>not knowing that EOS is just 1 of 6 ICO scams invented by Dan Larimer who has consistently abandoned every project hes ever started so he can move on to another project, get free ICO money, barely even spend any of that money on the projects development,... etc

you are a professional at losing money to hardcore scam artists.
>a fool is quickly departed from his money

>i-it's a scam! I read it on reddit so it must be true!
kind of sad that your shitcoin is being outperformed by a scam, isn't it? I've made a 10x over the past year by holding EOS and botting. How much have you made over that same period with your useless mETH bags?

I love seeing NEO mentioned on biz. It reminds me of all the anons who made it on ETH 2.0 and shows all who doubted a blue ant crypto, doubt that lead them to buy high, sell low...multiple times in 2017. Ahhhhhhh theres not a SINGLE coin worth being all in on than NEO and when 3.0 comes online with the new genesis block, im dumping all 1000 freely generated GAS on bizlets at $200 a piece lmao

Attached: 1546115545889.jpg (750x540, 123K)

>kurwa
:DDDD

the real name will always be antshares

NEO is a 2017 garbage chinese shitcoin

It will pump to $40 maximum if there is another bullrun in the next 1-2 years