Which one and why

which one and why

Attached: zcash-vs-monero-vs-dash.jpg (1000x500, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

keysheet.io/guides/best-privacy-coin/#buyerbewaredash
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

zcoin
because it is the best

Monero because zcash is still too highly inflationary out until first halving in late 2020 plus the dev subsidy

Dash is for faggots

of those 3 xmr by a margin equivalent to btc vs alts. but all privacy coins will eventually disappear as second layers on btc/eth with privacy features become much more used than they do, stripping them of any advantage outside of speculation.

Don't be a biztard. Buy Bolt. Become a chad today.

that is valid
but it is very very unlikely that you can actually have privacy at all if it is not in the core layer

Monero deserves to be the top cryoto on cmc or at least 2nd. Oh and those other two are shitcoins. One is a backdoor and the other is a premine/not even private.

ask yourself why.

Attached: Monero.png (930x534, 278K)

Zion cash is a trap.

Neither. Eth is working on implementing zksnarks and other things. All these coins will ultimately be btfo’d when it happens. Get out while you can. Also privacy coins are a meme, eth holders will just have the option although it won’t be used much.

BEAM or GRIN

Aztec is solving privacy on Ethereum and they are working with Ren which is creating private interoperability between different blockchains. Whether this will be suitable for small transactions I am not sure of because I think it creates higher transaction costs.

thats not how privacy works though, don't buy into the "base layer privacy" fluff. as long as a layer has mandatory privacy and has merchants or users accepting payments within the layer itself, it's privacy is complete and no different to a network like monero.

read up on how zcoin works
monero and zcash are not even private in comparison

who cares? if it uses it's own floating token/separate blockchain it's DOA, especially if its trying to compete against a constantly shrinking slice of pie monero entirely owns right now

well even your average ICO scam has higher capitalization
it is in a crowded space in the fringe
it is a gem

oh and zcoin explicitly uses the much older deprecated zero knowledge proofs tech that zcash progressed on from. and it's also a dead alt from 2017.

no
technically they have nothing in common
zcoin is better because you can hold you proofs and cash in as you see fit, and dandelion and insta pay and other things that are about to be implemented

thats great and all but it's just yet another payment alt that nobody accepts or is ever going to accept. its just another speculative alt, but one with a finite lifespan as mentioned above.

that is the best way to launder money
good enough for me
just saying it is the best privacy coin
dash is not even private at all

Monero. Not a compromised honeypot (zcash) and is anonymous (dash). Also they have that hot bifocal coloured lady.

Have you even done any research ? Xmr by far the most solid privacy coin ,second place is 10km behind it

if you do repeat payments it is very easy to map out who does what in XMR
you are mixing only with the translations in the mix, with zcoin you are mixing with everyone that ever mixed

monero
unknown amount

This guy is retarded. Monero is the only one that matters. See you at 5k EOY.

a privacy coin with no volume and no users is useless though, nobody is laundering anything through coins like those.

yeah, xmr is only mixing, but the only step up isn't mising with more coins, its zero knowledge proofs, which is a realm above mixing of any kind.

nobody sound about right :)

there are zero knowledge proofs
but I am simplifying for the plebs

It is because then you have fungibility. Second layer privacy is not privacy.

BCH the real Bitcoin is nearly as private as monero now that cash shuffle is enabled. Works great, I've been using Electron Cash wallet to coinjoin (aka ring sign) my Bitcoins after withdrawal from the exchange.
Keep in mind that all 3 of these coins are banned from exchanges in Japan for being too private, and only used by criminals.
You can't buy sushi dinner, or pay at the maid cafe with monero. Yet many shops already accept Bitcoin(BCH)
These coins will never be used to pay for goods and services irl.
So they will never see wide adoption.
So they will forever remain marginalised toys for privacy enthusiasts and criminals - and that market is already closed to full adoption. You might see 5x gains over the next 10 years. The big market, the 99% of people, the 1000x is in easy to use and highly trusted Bitcoin (Note this excludes BTC+lightning as it is not easy to use)

Bitcoin strikes the right balance
Bitcoin was all you ever needed.
Come help grow Bitcoin by starting a business which uses it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-072332_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 694K)

you can do mixing with any non private coin
but you ultimately can map out who is who and where the money is going, XMR has some additional things to try and prevent this with the unknown amount meme

BCH is great meme coin
great features like laundering money trough purse io and mixing with gambling games do provide funding for the devs and ver

you have fungibility within the layer just like you have fungibility within monero and not outside of it. there's zero material difference.

The unironic asnwer is pic

Attached: image0.jpg (169x301, 8K)

They won't listen. I've tried.

Monero
The other two are unironically scams

Attached: Trust-No-One-Use-Monero-724x1024.jpg (724x1024, 304K)

A stablecoin on ETH with Z-Snarks

or specifically zero mathematical difference*. you could effectively make a 1:1 monero clone on top of bitcoin today if you wanted to, and it would be just as private as monero itself, with the benefit of not requiring a separate floating coin instead of btc, or on ethereum using a something like DAI to make a private dollar.

separate blockchains for simple-case payment coins aren't going to stick around as progress gets made elsewhere.

The difference is one network has fungibility and the other one doesnt

Forget Dash and ZCash, they can't compete with Monero in privacy. The TRUE War of The Privacy Coins is yet to start.

Attached: 1544902319865.png (1246x792, 41K)

Why would ANYONE invest in GRIN? 1 GRIN PER SECOND. Fucking retarded

We're not speaking about investments, but the better privacy coin, brainlet.

Simple, Monero it's the only privacy coin used on the darknet.
Pic related.
keysheet.io/guides/best-privacy-coin/#buyerbewaredash

Attached: dnms.jpg (730x363, 65K)

my biggest two stacks are ZEC & XMR
dont have any DASH
the more i read about it the more i want to buy it, redpill me more on DASH user

Fucking sucks that Dream Market removed XMR after that bug happened last year. Not sure if Dream is compromised but I don't touch it anymore anyway

I love how DASH and ZCASH claim they are privacy coins but not used anywhere for anything.

Attached: MoneroBabe.jpg (1069x1063, 307K)

I don't darknet but definitely don't touch anything illegal that doesn't support private chains.
Honeypot is the word.

Bitcoin CASH

you can privatize ZEC you fuckin faggot

bump

He probably encrypted his wallet

Hmm, a premined scam vs. a vulnerable privacy-optional shitcoin vs. a coin developed by bronies.

I am unironically all-in on brony coin.

Is 7.1 BTC enough to make it?

This. Everything else is a shitcoin

yes, if making it means driving a hyundai

Monero is the most undervalued coin on the market

Change my mind.

>redpill me more on DASH user
It's a premine that's not even private.

its heavy in the DNM user

I've never seen Dash on a DNM.

Dash isn't even a privacy coin.