How do I profit from my slow processing speed?

how do I profit from my slow processing speed?
I can't even hold a normie job because I can't do tasks as fast as others.
I keep lagging behind everyone. When talking with a bunch of people I can't follow their conversation because the moment I think of something to say the topic has already changed to something else. It's quite frustrating and I have kind of withdrawn from the real world and constantly daydream

Attached: 1552184397476.jpg (640x469, 26K)

kys retard

collect disability income since you're retarded

I'm in the same boat. I think suicide is our only option.

Buy link since you're retarded

I've heard adderall helps but I can't take it since it can send me to a manic episode. I'm bipolar

> bipolar

Wew

Ah yes a classic symptom. Unfortunantely, user, the only real option here is suicide

Videogames, anime, TV, movies and other non-thinking escapism atrophied your brain. Serious. Most conversation is reciting replies you've already thought of. No one actually thinks in real time. You just need to socialize more.

I actually have adderall. It doesn't really do much though. I might as well be taking sugar pills.

How long is your work experience? How do you know others aren't more efficient through practice since they've been working normie jobs since highschool?

just slide the zip tie to the end of the roll

And research Dr. Andrew Saul using megadoses of Niacin (Vitamin B3) for Bipolar and other psychosis disorders.

Get more sleep, drink more water and don't eat or drink shit like energy drinks. Smoking weed in the morning also won't help you.

I used to be like this user and genuinely thought I was retarded for a few years. Now I’m at the opposite end, I speak more than others come up with witty replies on the fly, have more inciteful things to say and am generally respected. You may just have low self esteem or some shit. It will get better if you work on yourself and fuck everyone else

I've been told Im slow since middle school, in fact it was my nickname. user the slow

how do you work on yourself? I lift some weights and have some hobbies, what else should I do ?

Took an Improv class for some time. My processing speed increased many-fold.
It's a matter of training yourself to react quickly to stimulus.

it might be because you're a genius, and that you're overcalculating in great details. might be autistic. if you're like so, it means you process slowly, but have a higher intelligence, you can solve tasks that fast thinker can never solve. try using this. learn python build a trading bot or I dunno.

thanks, I'll look into that

machine learning is very interesting, there's this online book which explains things very intuitively. neuralnetworksanddeeplearning.com

Ive tried that, didnt work for me, all it did was make my face red for a copule of minutes. Anticolvulsants work okay though

I guess your on the right path just keep it up eat super healthy try supplement fish oil helps me with lots o things, I tried some noopept piracetam and modafinil they worked to a point but be cautious and do lots of research . Maybe it’s an age thing as well.. I’m 28 now and only really started to improve my confidence in the last few years

I have a similar problem if the topic of conversation is complicated, and I'm a very high paid IT person.

IT, OP. It's the only way.

You took too much, gotta take enough for a slight flush. Then buy the same dose non-flush and give it a month.

Don't know if it helps, but you should try adjusting your sleep schedule and changing your diet. Lack of sleep and an unhealty will fuck up your brain.

What type of monster would do this?

Try regular convo techniques like just listen to them say anything and then repeat it back to them, then ask a dumb question about it even if you know the answer to the question. See how they answer it. Ask another question maybe you do or don’t know. And repeat ad infinitum until you sound like a caring person who listens even if you don’t.

Is there anything that you particularly enjoy doing or think it would be nice to be doing?

stop fapping

If you had an office type job you could cheat with powershell. I don't know what you do. I guess get a job at the dmv

Attached: 234242425.jpg (900x900, 115K)

Bipolar user here too. I have to avoid so much stuff that normies get to have because it makes me manic.

Coffee, Adderall, Sudafed, Expresso, SSRI's, etc......

Psychologists have a word that describes people who react quickly to stimulus: Compulsive

What's your IQ?

Try cutting out bad habits - No fapping, drugs or alcohol. Change your diet. Could be caused by some anxiety.

>slow processing speed

So you're retarded? I don't think there's a cure for that.

I get this too. Pretty sure its just depression, cause I used to be really good at video games which requires reaction times.

aren't trading bots a meme. Otherwise it would be an infinite money maker.

>expresso

You're dead weight. Everyone you work with will realize this eventually and you'll have to end up working at McDonald's or on disability. You pathetic Jow Forums retards need to get it into your empty heads that this shit isn't cute or unique, it's pathetic.

What's that make you?

don't be stupid. what you're saying is basically "aren't creating businesses a meme? otherwise it would be infinite money maker"

guess what

And yet, here you are posting on biz with all the other retards.

There are plenty of high latency jobs, you just need to find one you like.

Looking forward to this goys suicide when he gets automated even though he "works so, SO hard!"

They take time though. With trading you can literally crank up the leverage exponentially and eventually make trillions a second just like cookie clicker. I reckon you need human judgment