Lition

who's comfy af?

Attached: LIT.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lition.io
medium.com/lition-blog/update-litions-token-sale-summarized-9e95fa8a6e58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 37d.gif (600x450, 1M)

Attached: here we go.jpg (1200x1500, 938K)

Where the fuck do you even get this shitcoin?

Trading on Bibox / IDEX in about 12 hours

What the fuck is this even

The Blockchain Standard for Business.
lition.io

sounds like the new LTO. Ie. get in, ride the pump, the sell and never touch it again

market cap already 15m. it will dumb to 3mil first then buy

That´s not possible, because only the 20 Million Lition Public Sale will be available within the next 60 Days and the ICO-Price was 0,10 USD.

Attached: 1 2mR5moPEY8kouxNl87Un7w.png (800x164, 42K)

bilaxy pricing was 6X ICO price.

stay away this will dump 99%

I got in there in the ICO. Sold out in minutes. Then they drop announcement after announcement.

Guaranteed moon mission.

First time I've seen this on biz.. it starts! In from ICO also. I only hold, never sell projects for quick pumps and fleeting gains.

Pump my bags for 12 months please sirs lol

like any other project, even the bests, EVERY listing means dumping the tokens. It will dump to AT LEAST 60-70%.

If I had bought in ICO, I would take advantage and sell and buy back in 4-5 days at least

delete this biz doesn't deserves to get the news now

WRONG.

The best way is just to load up big on things you believe in after researching like crazy. Then just hold until bull season.

Way less stress to act like an investor and just try to buy at the right times.

Yeah, same nifty fifty strategy that fucked banks and investment firms in the 60-70's.

You dont have to do crazy research just check their partnerships and then realize that market cap will be like 2.5M at ico price and launch. no way this doesnt reach at least 10 mil

Fuck it. I'm buying this LIT shit. To the moon we go fuckers..

be ready to lose 60-80% over the 1st week dump. this is coming from someone who has been here for 4 years. you never buy a coin on the first day of token release. wait for the dump first, always, or be prepared to lose 80% of ur initial investment.

2.5M market cap to start, will be pulling an LTO. You been warned biz

this is when LTO opened up for the first 3 days.
you should never buy a coin on the first day, unless you are in the 2017 bull market, every single fucking coin, even the bests of the bests, get dumped hard on the first days because of ico investors flipping hands. you have been warned.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 12.27.16 AM.png (704x1286, 143K)

this is the full chart for LTO

be careful out there, don't fall for 'shills' or false advertisements. you will almost certainly get burned.. wait a few days for a price floor

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 12.30.50 AM.png (2726x1336, 580K)

Comfy as fuck, just grab your coffee and go !

So comfy

Attached: Cereneum.png (123x123, 27K)

it's just a shitcoin like lto.. probably dump first then greater fools buy it thinking its cheap because marketcap is low(total marketcap is the only thing that matters)

I shilled this before ICO, biz didn't listen and it sold out in minutes, biz deserves poverty
No. Market cap is 2.6m

>nifty

Shamed by a niftyposter... a new low

Explain the argument please

Marketing will start soon. This is gonna be an easy 10x

Nothing but Germans and Asians. What more could you want?

Attached: Lition-Team.png (1041x371, 49K)

bags aren't pumping as expected, huh?
wait for the presale bonus to unlock

Oh come on, stop pajeeting and pic your bag already

Attached: shill1.png (486x81, 16K)

At least make an effort, this fud is too weak

Because our private sale was structured in a way that it only made sense for enterprise contributors and not financial speculators, you can be certain that, despite expressed interest, no allocations were given out to syndicates, pools or VC’s. There were no bonuses in the private sale, and all private sale contributors are locked for 3–6 months, as opposed to public sale contributors, who are unlocked immediately.

medium.com/lition-blog/update-litions-token-sale-summarized-9e95fa8a6e58

Imagine throwing money into this when you could put money into Resistance.

Biz never learns.

An other Telegram shill group ?

Fucking pajeet

Rajesb and the boys trying to fud every thread to get in cheap. Everyone knows about the partnerships already rajesh

Wtf is resistance?

This is a legit project bro. Thanks for this

As legit as it gets at this stage of blockchain. I think it will do very well.

I don't really care cos my strat is to buy and forget so the money is gone now in my mind :^). I'll check back in a bull run and if my research was on the right track then great :^)))

I didn't get into Lition but the next place I'm putting my money is Resistance Dex IEO this Q2.

Haha didn't get in? U retarded? Crypto twitter had 1 tweet yesterday and today its exploding. Easy 20x

smells like shill, IEOs will get in big trouble soon

This shit is picking up steam. I should have bought last night but waited. Someone just market bought 60 eth in idex. This might be something good

Just reached number one spot volume wise on Idex, might go parabolic this week like HOT did first day it listed

I bought some after seeing the interview with the SAP cto. I looked him up and it’s confirmed to be him. That’s the only reason I bought. Don’t even know shit about this techwise

i market bought 140,000 LIT. i'm top #36 wallet. i'm a LIT whale. proof: 0xA4Be1cB01866934DdB5e06d0Cb9ad5999FC94Ff1 get a small bag guys, i think this will 10x short term

Whale, I only own 4500

Attached: 1534434182857.jpg (634x634, 66K)

Yes jeet, I am very comfy with my Bolt stack. All in. BTFO

We told you jeets, You wouldn't listen.

btfo with your stinky LIT shills. Become a chad today. Buy Bolt. Easiest 5x before eom

Where are the Bolt threads then? Stop shilling your dead token on other tokens threads, make your own.

Oh wait, there is no hype around your dead token, sorry dude, if you sell your bags and buy Lition you might still make it

Mr. Jeet. I know you face a difficult and challenging environment, but please stop stinking up my board sir. Stay por faggot

hey hey hey... cryptocurrency market is in the dark age... would you like to get it LIT?

Attached: 1551480607218.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Team did a great job the way the released these tokens. No presale for 3 months, big rewards for holding..Only people selling will be traders looking for a quick flip

Most legit lowcap in a long while. Just bought in!

6000 LIT

Attached: 67EEA308-CF7F-414E-AFE5-CF8943FF30B5.png (750x1334, 402K)

Nice bags sir