China hustle convention on April 20

>imagine holding an x node and loosing thousands upon thousands of dollars
>imagine receiving vethor worth nothing for holding
>imagine sunny lu saying client onbording was going to happen q4, than q1, than April
>imagine the whole network doing 200usd worth of tx a day

Now imagine being so fucking deluded, not only did you hold, and continue holding this verified scam, now you pay for a fucking ticket to San Francisco and a ticket to attend this shit

WELCOME TO THE EXCITING WORLD OF VECHAINTHOR.

Attached: AEBBD87D-CA63-4F4B-B44F-1FA0EC007CF6.jpg (450x300, 68K)

rucky draw

Attached: 1533052279377.jpg (600x792, 569K)

r/vechain would unironically defend this, probably the most retarded crypto holders ever

>you win 1000 vethor. Total winning off .5 cents us!!
Fucking Kek. This shit is going to dump so hard Friday.

High quality gfx

Checked and fact check

ROUNDEYE, YOU CAN BE A PART OF THE EXCITING WORLD OF VECHAINTHOR

I remember when the thor token was supposed to replace NEO and its GAS system. Lmfao!!! Get fucked

6.1 million VETs
COMFY

How much have you lost holding

How much have you made in vethor

Now imagine when vepool happens and your xnode is fucking useless. Have fun at the convention, at least you can see where all your money went from all the insider trading sunny and cream have done. Enjoy the “free food”, I’m sure it only cost you 7k usd for that bagel you’ll be eating.

Vechain faggots think price will rocket following the convention

Attached: vet.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

Attached: 1534243378015.jpg (600x675, 323K)

So how many of those BYD electric Chink shitmobiles use VeChink blockchain technology?

What was the effect of that """partnership"""?

Attached: 54b0e3fb4ab10_o,size,933x0,q,70,h,fe0226.jpg (933x699, 72K)

I bet 30% of attendees will be wearing their amazingly proven quality wool beanie from h&m. How that partnership working out vefam?

Checked

Now everybody on the vechain sub is saying
>anybody who works in business understands these things take time!!!! Be patent vefam!!!!!
VECHAIN SAID THEM SELVES BYD WOULD BE ONBORDED BY NOW.

I remember when NEO, was supposed to replace Ethereum, lmao. Name one NEO dApp that has more than 1 active human user.

Checkmate Chinks.

bought at ICO 0.20 before the /100
so i am down just a little but not too worried about it
this will be top 5 eventually
>inb4 y didnt sell the top
i know, i kick myself too, had over half a million at some breif point when the sell walls fell down
it was all new to me, i didnt even know much about bitcoin or crypto at that time
this was my real first crypto "investment". Bought it with my own fiat, no trading
lets have this convo 5 years from now

>5 years from now
Wtf is vechain? 401k investment? This is crypto. While vechain does a x3 over 5 years you will miss the real money user.

this was one of my first investment and i am emotionally attached to it'
my portfolio is way different and way bigger than just VET
VET is my 5/6th largest holding

>portfolio
Your never gonna make it user. Pic 1/2 low cap coins and hold some btc or eth. Typical that you would hold vechain and also think diversification is the key.

I made 30k off vechink last year. I will make some money on it again this year. These chink scammers just waiting for greenlight on the bull run till they pull their marketing bullshit pump all over again.

Believe in the power of the chink scam.

my holdings from biggest to smallest
BTC, EOS, ETH,ZEC, XMR, LTC, VET
also bunch of low cap shit coins

Chadfolio. 100%

Sure you did user. Sure you did.

Not everybody held to zero like you, dumb faggot!

Attached: 1550955874425.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Ambrosus will be the real winner of this market. The capitalization of vechain will go over time to move all over Ambrosus.

> 2019 and still believes in supply chain scams

Attached: supply.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

top 5
the only supply chain coins in the market
worse thing about Crypto is it allowed faggots like pic to even do YT videos

Well considering the Eu and South Korea are mandating trustless blockchain, you have no clue what your talking about
They already blocked vechain from using the name vechain or vechainthor in the Eu. Versetti don’t play.

>All wallets ending in 8 will get vethor deposited. Congratulations!!!