Plebbitors are all cocksuckers
Next bullrun i take their money and buy a new pool

Cap this post i'll post update

sorry to give a bump but

VEGANG VEGANG VEGANG VEGANG
WALTONCHAIN WALTO

I am unbanked.....

upvot downvot >hide

If you ask for evidence you maybe prove CSW was right all along, it also shows you are unsure of your position

it's better to just use faith and see CSW as a fraud instinctively, that's the better path, give hope to people through utter self conviction

4channers are beyond iq fights, they are literal walking beacons of light

Ah, sweetie, threads on Jow Forums live for an hour at best. All Jow Forums research gets packed into pictures, not into posts.

capped and save

They're not smarter, they're less wrong.

Both equally are retarded

REDDITOR ULTRA BTFO

Attached: ultra_btfo.png (738x611, 592K)

All the intelligent people left this board when the pajeets and shills moved in. Before then it was a great place to discuss ideas and hidden gems.

LITERALLY NOBODY ON Jow Forums FELL FOR BSV.

If you can't discern shills from actual posters and ironic shitposters you are a newfag.

this
Jow Forums is meme art
everybody knows csw is a fraud, there are few paid shills, but that's all
how long can you browse reddit without getting bored? not more than a couple of minutes, normies and retards everywhere

All the Chans are. You cannot successfully navigate it without years of experience that is what makes it so great it's impenetrable except with _________ and that makes you stick out like shit in a cauliflower.

Indeed, we don't hold link either lmao
We, bizletz, hired Craig Wright to jebait everyone.
Haha topkek xd
He isn't even the real Craig Wright, he's an imposter posing as the real Craig Wright.
Lmao, newfags will never recover from this
> He thinks all these lawsuits are real
Just screenshots made in paint with texttool LOOOOOOL
This isn't even a cryptoboard. XD but a board about businesses and actual companies.
> He tought invisible coinage COUNTED AS ECONOMICS
> INVISBLE COINS
lmao, been kekking for years here
Every thread is bait, every post is fake, get on our level newblets

Signed,
Jow Forumszorro

This much effort posting to add more evidence to the pile proving what Jow Forums knew from the beginning. Wow.

Attached: 1524743712647.png (875x486, 821K)

Attached: you will fit in somewhere.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

Reddit and Jow Forums are one in the same.

Attached: brainletblackhole.jpg (1200x900, 67K)

Im not using a fucking e-celeb coin even if the whole world will use it and I have to starve to death.
Fuckem

this is getting way out of hand, idk how much more sanjay can do to discredit himself
what a clown

Jow Forums is an intellectual wasteland. Garbage shilling and memes constantly, zero constructive or educational posts. Reddit would be even better if the morons would just stay here instead of populating both platforms.

>one in the same

Attached: 1540470971726.jpg (250x174, 5K)

>thinks the Holocaust happened
>thinks race is just skin color/social construct
And they have the audacity to laugh at creationists

>Garbage shilling and memes constantly, zero constructive or educational posts.
That's not true, user. I tried everything I could to get Jow Forums to short BSV last week before this whole thing went down.

The holocaust happened it was the first documented case of white genocide in modern history.

Places relying on reputation are always fostering mediocrity, i.e. the average cattle.
Jow Forums is a chaotic, brutally honest place, and only retards and geniuses can remain.

I'm a retard by the way.