I don't understand why everyone hates this coin

i don't understand why everyone hates this coin

Attached: zsfdbxdfgnb.jpg (770x477, 111K)

because you're a faggot
now fuck off twu

because you're a scam artist pig fuck

Chinks like pic related leech genuine projects with obnoxious pajeetery and pnd attempts

Attached: 1546663469669.png (2000x2400, 1.62M)

I suck dicks for a living

-twu
-mrfingers

>newfag can't greentext
You suck dicks for a living?

Yes sir

-twu
-mrfingers

I love it, was shilled here last May, I mined over 6500 to date and sold 2500 of those for 35k in November when BTC was $6500. In March I was able to swing trade for a 40% gain. The best thing I've ever found on this pathetic board full of shitstain NEETS and literal shitskin sandeeps. I see we are pumping again, my target is 80k and I'll swing half again.

Stay poor faggots. VID-T and Fantom look like good coins for you sirs, do the needful and buy them.

I pretty much feel the same way. So is your target 80k sats or 80k SNOW?

80k rupees

80k sats based on current BTC price. Will sell half the stack to swing and rebuy lower. I'm keeping 2100 in cold storage, the wallet with 2100 exactly is mine (e5.....) and those were pool mined with one exception I got a block early on.

I was mining in RAM on hamsterpool until around the 1st of April when the pool hashrate dropped after Fydel ran out of diskspace on the server. Don't look like anyone's coming back. All the other big pools are Chinese and I don't trust them (could be shares spoofing) so I shut down. I part own and manage a NOC so am using unused multiproc/512GB RAM VMware hosts.

Home now, ID changed of course.

Because it's a pajeet scam

Are you a bot? Tay?

I'm not a bot, Ranjeesh. I calls it as I sees it.

Call8ng a project with no funding and no pre mine made by only one guy is not a fucking scam you fucking brianlet newfags. Fuck this board is becoming a fucking parody of plebbiters coming and thinking you say pajeet and scam and you're a real biztard. Fucking sad.

You mean to say "you call it like you see it". How you can make the word "call" plural in that context is confusing me. English is my first language, though, and I completely understand that it is a bit intricate for, well, let's say "diverse people" like yourself who have to learn it as a secondary language.

HTH

Nice try pajeet. I am from NY, you are likely from Kolkata

>no pre-mine
Except for all of the discord street shitters who mined this and then began a coordinated shill campaign here.

>except all da discord street shittahs
>hey Tone
>I'M WALKIN' HEEA
It was a fair launch Guido. Sorry you missed it. Again, it was shilled here back in May at least - when it launched.

>SnowBlossom [SNOW] is a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. The most actual price for one SnowBlossom [SNOW] is $0.627293. SnowBlossom is listed on 1 Exchanges with a sum of 1 active markets. The 24h volume of [SNOW] is $5 101.04, while the SnowBlossom market cap is $1 556 408 which ranks it as #728 of all cryptocurrencies.
Damn, you got me bro. I sure missed out on this highly illiquid shitcoin with zero volume.

>no marketing
>1 exchange
>1 dev
>no pre-mine unique POW blockchain
Did 6.3 BTC volume 3 days ago. What interest do you have in fudding this? So people buy Fantom or VIC instead? Or are you just the stereotypical smug jackass le56%meme NY type individual?

It's a decent project but the dev is pretty lethargic and most of the nethash comes from china (cheap electricity, prones to dump at low prices)

I came into this thread to answer OP's question, to which I gave a wholeheartedly honest answer. I don't own FTM (also a scam) and I'm not going to shill my coins in here either. No one is calling the lead dev a scammer, he is just working on a fun project. It is the people shilling this here that make this a scam.

Fuck off is ftm a scam. Loser. Did you mom fucking feed you bleach? Andre Cronje probably the most trusted code reviewer in crypto is chief developer of ftm. You fucking worthless piece of shit.

>argument from authority
Literally never, ever EVER going to make it.

Point taken, but I don't think it's being shilled hard enough to call it a scam. I won't even look at FTM due to all the shitting up of the board recently, that reeks of a scam. I mined this to make money like anyone, lots of bigger fish threw a lot of power into it to get it where it is now (including a massive hashrate increase to move snowfields end of 2018) in less than a year. It hardly has any exposure. Whoever spent that (China likely) is going to pump and dump this multiple times once it gets traction and lands on better exchanges with volume. It's an opportunity to get into something early that is being primed to be a money making machine, and it's already cycled twice for me on Q-Trade. That's how I look at it and don't feel bad or that it is scamming anymore than if I was mining and shilling BTC in 2011 or present day. Why are we trading any of this? To crush muh banks? End the Fed? Bullshit, we want early retirement, or at least some gains that do better than Heinz Tomato Catsup Warren Buffet stocks. We want out, that's why we trade these memetokens ultimately for dollars.

Nope. I just see him as someone with a track record of trustworthy behaviour and has attached his name to the project.

I already made it poorhag...kek

It honestly looks like it's gonna have another epic pump. Y'all can stay mad but I've just been laying back and accumulating every chance I get.