FUDDERS BTFO

this is just the start of the ultimate pump of 2019. Don’t miss this, 2c eom

Attached: 0C3FBB0D-1B04-442C-9629-037E6D3B79A6.jpg (910x500, 22K)

Thanks user we will all make it.

WERE BACK!!!

YES!

If this was a pump and dump it wouldn't be pumping anymore. You don't DUMP then put more money back into it lmfao This is legit. We did it!

Attached: 1555242177958.jpg (125x115, 3K)

Rumors of a large exchange this week are already hitting. This has enough volume to be wherever. Hold your bags boys.

how was your rice op?

You had so many chances user, just market buy before it’s too late

trips told it.

BINANCE LISTS FABTOM EOM!!!!!!!!!!! OMG WE GONNA BE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH

Attached: 1548584641557.jpg (935x768, 433K)

Hold me fren I can’t contain my excitement

Attached: AB9EACF1-F6C3-47B7-B5AF-A7934EB08526.png (746x512, 99K)

WERE GONNA ALL MAKE IT FRENS WE GONNA ALL MAKE IT FRENS EWE GONNA ALL MAKE IT FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 8a36b18e.png (331x152, 8K)

Where are these "rumors" you speak of? Or did you just pull that out of your ass?

Wait for announcement. Then buy.

EVERYONE HAS GREEN ID OUMAIGADDDD OH MY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

FABTOM will be the third 1000x Jow Forums ever shilled. first was btc, then eth, now this.

Attached: e1630a33.jpg (1083x1080, 159K)

Telegram is talking like its hitbtc.

The irony is most posters on this thread were probably the fudders.

>goes up 5% after dumping 50%
>WERE BACK!#%!^!

fucking pajeets, can't wait to see this go down another 30% after this dead cat bounce

you can think it that way, thats a fact surely. but you can also think it other wise.

>still up 66% from the bottom
>pumps 5% more.

only those who bought the top are at loss at the moment.

Wtf are you talking about 'the top' you fucking brainlet. The top will be 50bn in 2020.

you are a humongous brainlet, I don't expect otherwise from a ftm bagholder. You're just going to ignore the charts and the price movement for the past 2 weeks, and the very clear downtrend this coin is moving in. So instead of selling now while the coin goes up for a bit and cutting your losses, you're willing to lose more money because you're still up from the bottom, incredible.

I hope for your sake u r joking

>cutting losses
i boight this at the literal bottom retard, and i am not the only one by far. not ms problem if you fomo in at 3x i am still in massive profit laughing at you plebs acting like everyone got rekt. even those fags that bought in 3 weeks ago are just at break even right now, only newfags and pussies lost money in this

Its called consolidation you noob, it happens when you moon too hard. Shakes people out.

>Where are these "rumors" you speak of? Or did you just pull that out of your ass?
lies by bagholders to try to stop the dumpening

fantom = gook pnd shitcoin with criminal devs

come on who here bought the bottom of the dip

>mfw i did

Ya it’s pretty ridiculous to think everyone holding this got rekt. I’m still massively in profit. I’ve been adding more too. The apologize threads for fantom will be epic.

Binance this week
Bithumb this week
Hitbtc this week
bittrex this week
main net next month

1 dollar in summer

Attached: 1bcda13e-7aae-4c44-ad57-fa0b5e1214a9.jpg (800x451, 86K)

we did it frens! we're on the way up!

Attached: 1528597692960.gif (495x525, 2.36M)

bittrex will bring Upbit and Korean money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those who fell for the fud and sold low should unironically kill themselves kek

Wake up tommorrow with gains

This thread did not age well