Craig Wright with more proof he’s Satoshi

Read the latest medium article.

This fiasco is proof that the masses don’t care about truth. The plebe never will.

Attached: 32F532D4-7C70-4854-B6A1-FEDA63E76801.jpg (1241x1574, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/satoshi-craig-wright-sued-10-billion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like the fact there are false flagging CSW shills on the board. It keeps it interesting. Just wanted to let you know, user, wink wink.

>medium

Attached: 1555325828397.jpg (800x800, 359K)

>The plebe never will.
Quit that bunk, lad.

Craig Wright decided that he stands above crypto-anarchy and can defeat it with mere lawsuits. He's a schmuck who will get nothing but hatred and rejection.

OP, do you think Satoshi knows/knew how PGP signatures work?

Attached: faketoshi.jpg (1400x1692, 238K)

>Blockstream has deposited 0.00000001 btc into your account.

Do you think Craig perjured himself on purpose?

>>Blockstream has deposited 0.00000001 btc into your account.

Attached: 1526981110098.png (251x242, 101K)

I think you're being paid to post these.

reverse psychology he's a genius

Why would he do that?

Are you worried about Craig going to jail for perjury?

If you think he committed perjury, it will come out in the lawsuit. Wait for the end of the lawsuit. If he is right, most people will eat their words.

No, but I'm quite bothered by you and your friends.

Either he did it on purpose, or he didn't know how PGP signatures work. Do you think Satoshi knows how PGP works? I do.

>people are being paid to post on a dead board in threads 30 people max will ever see

Attached: D1EIitGV4AE9OhC.jpg large.jpg (868x1224, 116K)

fuck this clown and fuck you too

do you really expect me to read that fraudulent drivel you bagholding faggot

I don't want to believe so many people are dumbfucks who have nothing better to do with their time than spreading hate on CSW, but hey who knows.

>If he is right, most people will eat their words.
Nope, they won't. CSW is still a fraudster because he's shown it too many times. Him being an asshole is OK, but now he actually turned into a malicious actor like the the state or the CIA because of how desperate he is to turn things like patents and lawsuits against the free blockchain. Seasoned crypto veterans, cypherpunks will despise Craig with a burning passion.

Attached: skelly on csw.png (780x651, 236K)

>nothing better to do with their time than spreading hate on CSW
I do have better things I could be doing, but i also have much worse too. I'm sure the same goes for you. Calling out conmen is worthwhile to me.

No one knew about the lawsuit a few days ago, now we're drowning in posts where dumbfucks like you are spreading a hate narrative on CSW and talking about perjury and so on, along with several exchanges suddenly delisting BSV, this isn't organic, this is you being paid to post these.

>No one knew about the lawsuit a few days ago
coindesk.com/satoshi-craig-wright-sued-10-billion
> Feb 26, 2018

I don't get it. What does him being paid or not have to do with the fact that Craig clearly doesn't know how PGP signatures work?

If Craig did not sperg out like a schitzo, none of this would have happened. After all, one shitcoin more, one shitcoin less. It all started out with the lawsuits.

The good thing though is that you doing this means you are scared. Like you were scared about Trump winning, that didn't prevent him from winning though :)

But user, why did Craig fake the date on that email?
And aren't you concerned that the man who claims to be Satoshi doesn't know how PGP signatures work?

The aussie man-kissing poofta and his literal faggot companion from nchain throwing lawsuits for "harassment" and doxxing people look much more like feminists than anything else

I actually find the fake shills more irritating than the real shills. It's that they think they're smart.

Sir?? So he is truly Satoj then???

He's a deluded cultist. Don't try to reason with him. He probably doesn't understand how pgp works either and he also won't bother to learn after this. In his admission, he didn't even know about the lawsuit against CSW that has been ongoing for over a year.

holy shit the article is solid

All aboard the Bitcoin train

Attached: 1545985898769.jpg (515x616, 74K)

cope

you call this mongrel bloging fiction proof?

>bit gold has nothing to do with BitCoin
>here is me in bicointalk (which I don't post anymore in for some reason) talking about how BitCoin is like bit gold

it's like he's going panic mode now
trying to shuffle old bitcointalk posts to see if any of them can match his delusion by any stretch of the imagination
it's going to be hard since it's mostly technical stuff he has no fucking clue what means

People knew about the lawsuit, it just keeps getting delayed and CSW wouldn't even enter the fucking country.

>probably posts and reads more medium articles than most non-namefags on this board

>schmuck
Go be a Jew somewhere else .

Wow, stop posting faketoshi anytime