How can we extract money from Plebbitors?

How can we extract money from Plebbitors?

Attached: plebbit-npc.jpg (400x400, 13K)

It's generally not easy. Just like on Jow Forums, redditors detect any signs of spam and promotion very quickly.

sell soi milk

Virtue signal.

Smoke a blunt so you don't end up an NPC

Attached: marijuana-leaves.png (768x432, 208K)

GoFundMe frauds.

make anti trump merch
invest in dragon dildos
make an account and say the most rediculous shit in politics and world news to get up voted then sell the account to a Russian troll farm
make up a story about being oppressed and start a go fund me
pretend you are a tranny and then sell tranny merch to those with mental illness
if you are a girl then start a subreddit and post pictures of yourself naked and then sell your used panties etc
honestly they are super easy to manipulate

just fucking LOL if you think this board isn't the equivalent of shooting fish in a barrel. Half of the posts for literally years at this point have been front loaded pump and dump shit coins that is the equivalent of flushing money down the toliet

Nigga I made $3,100, yes really $3,100 about 15 months ago by selling fake "whitelisted emails" to retards on this site for ICOs. It was so unbelievably easy it's hilarious, and I'm talking about here not leddit. If you got scammed late 2017 or early 2018 buying an ICO "whitelisted" address there's a good chance it was me.

Buy nano

Spotted the plebbitor

Nobody is buying fucking RailBlocksXD in 2019

Blunts are almost as NPC as booze these days

Trick them into "investing" in crypto "currencies"

That's an extremely NPC thing to say.

Beep boop nice trips white male

1. Make something that panders to nerdy white males, like paintings of video game characters.
2. Post it to a subreddit with a bait title like, "My girlfriend starting selling her artwork on Etsy. She thinks she's not very good but I said she's great. What do you think?"
3. Buy a few upvotes to get the traction rolling.
4. Hit front page and le plebbitors will ask for store details.
5. Post link with comment "I wasn't trying to spam her link but since you asked here it is"
6. Sell over priced crap to them.

I have seen this exact thing happen countless times. I recall one guy was selling video game themed stained glass windows. It was retarded and they didn't even look good. But apparently he sold out after hitting the front page.

The OP is a newfag from reddit. All this fucking board does is extract money from them. We find gems, they moon and then we dump them on reddit. Where the fuck do you think iota and nano started?

made around 12k during the bull on reddit backlinks and discord

nicely done, but this is a pretty embarassing amount for how easy it was back then

I guarantee it's much, much easier to extract money from the fucking idiots on Jow Forums than it would be to scam the beta males on Plebbit.

Retards here think they're smarter than everyone else, just like on plebbit, but here they're not afraid of "get rich quick" scams, while over on plebbit they're sheep and they only trust what other people tell them to trust.

4channers are equally as stupid but aren't afraid to be trailblazers, aka they'll go balls deep in a scam and spend the next 2 years insisting to everyone they know that it's not a scam. Plebbitors on the other hand would capitulate/not buy as soon as their wife's boyfriend tells them "hey you're an idiot, that's a scam".

Attached: 1553646071268.jpg (712x712, 58K)

the N-word

It is called nano and we literally allready did that. They bought bags at 20 bucks plus.

>make anti trump merch
>invest in dragon dildos

>tfw pro-Trump and own a dragon dildo

lets do it again?

You can't "scam" them outright but you can convince them they're not being scammed

The typical plebbitor has an atrophied mind

80% of redditors are holding nano and iota. They already got scammed

kek it's so easy

>reddit secret santa $20 gift
>sign up for it, bla bla
>don't send anything
>receive a gift
>it's a shitty walking dead t shirt
>re gift it to senpai member

another time

>make league of legends montage
>get "reddit silver"
>someone paid to suck me off publicly

Also

>go on coin subreddit
>profess interest in the coin but feign idiocy
>"i just wanted to make a wallet but im lost, I give up guys, hope you make money on xxx shitcoin"
>kind redditor dickwaves by gifting crypto

NIGGER will always be known as "the gamer word"

>its not easy
>he wasn't here for iota
it's easy

this desu

Bonus points if you say shes a POC

nigger

buy RLC and then mass shill them

sell them MIOTA and tell them the AI will start using it anytime now