I am financially ruined

God fucking damn it, I fell for another biz scam didn’t I.

Attached: 13C1C02E-4458-4EEC-8EE7-6F0EDAD25C79.jpg (750x312, 102K)

Should've bought ftm

Every XBASE holder.

Attached: photo_2019-04-08_02-04-32.jpg (460x366, 20K)

Should've bought ELIX too lad.
But seriously what the fuck is wrong with you idiots? Just buy Bitcoin and hold. BTC. The OG. Nothing about this is fucking complicated or hard but you still manage to fuck it up.

Should buy xenchain user, 6k market cap, has a product.
Biz will pump it to the moon.

This shit smelled like a scam from a mile away. Dummy exchange UI preview to overcompensate for lack of any sound product.
Team sits for AMA in the quietest corner late at night in their coworking station wearing lame branded polos. Kek.

Caught a 2x on IDEX and thought I could make it happen again. Back near my initial now, feeling pretty fucking JUSTed now. Going to wait for a better exit, and sit in BTC for now. Lesson fucking learned. Fuck these mountain Jews, muh fucking EU coinbase.

Buy the dip pussy

Attached: IMG_0132.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Also news coming on Friday.
I'm kinda tempted to buy more myself while its this low and not shill it to you autistic biztards

holy shit, that's impressive. might have to add this one to justedwojak.com and I haven't updated in a lonnnnng time. congrats on this

dont feel too bad they got me for like $120 too fucking freaks. dunno why the satoshi gods havent rained hellfire on them,

They also said the exchange would be ready end of April and now pushed it back to June kek

Ditto kiddo

Hey hey heeeeey

Xbase scam. All evidence was posted before. If you didn't sell yet, you should right now or you'll be riding down - 99%

Attached: IMG_20190416_190348.jpg (736x1334, 188K)

OK WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Attached: 1318634E-36FB-4C33-9963-597FC3A7BACB.jpg (750x331, 100K)

GOD DAMN IT SCAM CONFIRMED.

Attached: DEA56E9F-6A1C-4C5B-828F-E3D5A48909AB.jpg (750x501, 90K)

Get into Lition tomorrow and be early to the next scam. Then sell at 10x instead of buying there this time.

imagine actually buying into all these erc20 scams without insider info lmao
you pathetic poorfags deserve to lose everything

I’m not in crypto atm but shit man just buy scam coins for the pump and then sell once you do +50% or something. Even now you can hit easy 2x’s if you look for the low cap ones

>he actually put money into The Shitcoin Of The Week with $2,036 daily volume, no website, no product, ERC copypasted 15-minute-make utter fucking shite because he thought for some reason it should go up

Are people here mentally retarded now? If something isn't even on fucking Binance, which I'm not sure if this is or not and I can't be arsed to check, then it's a chink pump scam. 80% of Binance's listings are slow exit scams anyway.

Why would you ever put money into anything outside of the top 20?

Sold at 30% loss, still a little bit in profit from the past 2 trades. Apparently someone hacked their brand new, more “secure” contract, printed a bunch of tokens then dumped it all on IDEX. What a shit show. Best sell of my life right there.

Yeah, 'someone' hacked their secure contract. I wonder who.

Yeah, idex delete scams from their website pretty quickly.

Could be the team itself

Seems like I gave quite an accurate heads up huh...

This won’t stop till it hits 0, holy shit

Attached: DA78130C-B80B-4219-8600-AA0831ED3566.jpg (750x313, 98K)

Hue

Attached: IMG_20190416_204347.jpg (955x447, 51K)

>that site

Attached: lolface.jpg (453x453, 113K)

As long you don't sell it's not a loss.

Oh hi Jerry

Delisted from IDEX

LMAO

You need to list some of the more blatantly retarded hodls, like ARK, icon, bounty, dragonchain, and deepbrainlet chain.

Attached: shitcoin deepbrainlet chain collector.png (421x487, 111K)

>Apparently someone hacked their brand new, more “secure” contract, printed a bunch of tokens then dumped it all on IDEX
Got a source on that bold fucking claim?

Me too.

Attached: btc.png (350x350, 475)

Sold all my bags, fuck this shit

Yeah that's the joke you moron. Jesus Christ, this place.

Don't you know by now that IDEX coins are all pump and dump scams?

>I fell for another biz scam didn’t I.

biz warned you

Attached: dfkdlfkdlfk.jpg (775x719, 94K)

Top KEK. And these bitches fudded NEXT.

This site sucks. You don't even have Obsidian

>you fell for the tael meme

Fuckkkkkkkkkkk

>Just buy Bitcoin and hold. BTC. The OG.
this

if you really want to gamble do it on a major alt and play to win BIG not a measly 2x. e.g. NEO had literally 1000x'd at one point before the crash.
put most in BTC and make a side bet on ETH or ADA to moon hard based on proof of stake.

>Caught a 2x on IDEX and thought I could make it happen again.
you don't realize how these smart contract tokens work?
they write a program and then gift themselves an unlimited amount of play money long before it's ever listed on IDEX.
when you say "i don't care if it's a real coin, i'm just going to make a 3x and dip out" you're the one getting scammed

Attached: 1520288712819.png (1164x903, 75K)

Same thing.

Attached: bitcoin.png (350x350, 468)