Bitcoin is inflationary, XRP isn’t. What gives?

Keep in mind this is the 1 Day chart. They’re bleeding XRP out in sats .. but why? This screams major buy.

Attached: DAB76235-3B2F-4087-9CF7-180288A11745.jpg (1242x1500, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/
ambcrypto.com/xrp-ledger-transaction-volume-surpasses-total-trading-volume-are-the-gears-of-ripples-xrapids-liquidity-pool-moving/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

xrp is shit

nah uh!

they want as much of it before it cannot be stopped anymore. xrp is the real BTC.

believe or not buy or not i dont FFUCKING CARE!!! xrp is been around longer than BTC

XRP IS IT.

Look at the fucking 1D chart.

JUST LOOK.

Wonder where the bottom will be. This is going to melt faces when it rises

xrp isn't a cryptocurrency

Who fucking cares. I'm not out here trying to fight the man I'm trying to make money.

black poeple!

Another pretend techie chucklefuck teenager. Blockchain 1.0 isn't the future. There are better technologies than Bitcoin. XRP's ledger is much more advanced than Bitcoin's. Transaction mechanisms are much more efficient too. The XRP ledger has never had any of Bitcoin's issues since it's inception in 2012.

In under a year's time you will be pink as fuck.

Supply is to bigly

>Bitcoin is inflationary
it isn't
>XRP isn’t.
not true
>What gives?
you're retarded

for as long as we are alive btc is inflationary, retard, and much more time.
>1800/day

>They’re bleeding XRP out in sats
This is exactly what happened last time, it bled out in XRP/BTC pairing but stayed relatively stable in XRP/USD all the way down to around 2000 sat... then XRP exploded to $3 per XRP ... Its probably going to continue bleeding in sats for a while before it pops again... but it will pop again, this is pretty much some of the easiest money in crypto

For the end goal of running the whole world's entire financial affairs? No. Another 'market cap' retarded canned response. Do you have anything original?

Can't Ripple just create x amount of XRP out of thin air whenever they want?

Unless you’re on leverage

fpbp

No silly. That’s stellar lumens.

also this

Yes. And they premined billions for themselves

Okay all in xrp

No you dumb fuck. What level 1 tier shit is this? The source and protocols are open fucking information. 100 billion are all that will ever exist, token burn after like 200 years will eventually end it and we'd have come up with something better than XRP. The internet is at your cheeto-laden and you can't even google such an elementary question about XRP.

DAILY REMINDER ONLY TO BUY DECENTRALIZED NETWORKS LIKE BTC AND ETH

BUYING XRP, XLM, OR ANY CHINK SHIT LIKE NEO OR VET IS CENTRALIZED AND ITS ONLY, I REPEAT ONLY FUCKING PURPOSE, IS CREATE A POOL OF LIQUIDITY TO DUMP ON NORMIES TO FUND THEIR COMPANY

XRP'S ONLY PURPOSE IS TO LITERALLY DUMP ON YOU TO GET ACTUAL MONEY TO FUND THEIR COMPANY.

Yeahno. not buying this piece of shit with nearly 60% owned by the devs. Perfect coin for the average normie though.

the fact that you got so mad over a simple question is the clearest red flag I've seen, thanks m8

I truly wonder how this thread will age

This shit could have pumped like crazy if they added it to coinbase in the 2017 bull run, it got to like $3+ based on rumors. Now it seems like it just got listed for devs to dump, and will hurt crypto's image in the mainstream.

60% owned by the devs is exactly why it fucking goes up 100x, I wish I never listened to Bitcuck maximalists years back. This is a global economy with many competing interests, not every business entity in the world gives a flying fuck about Satoshi and his beliefs.

how is that different from coins that are locked in escrow

Xrp shills in a nutshell. Kek

You're pumping the bags of Jew scammers.

XRP is a cyclic pump and dump. The only ones making money off that Jewcoin are the insiders who buy in right before the big pumps and then sell to all the fool "investors" who buy the hype at the top and on the way back down. It bleeds out for months, literally everyone loses all their money, and then the whales buy back in and pump it again with a fresh group of suckers willing to buy their bags.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16_23-19-39.png (1456x692, 76K)

You dumb nigger XRP literally lost blocks. It is a fraud.

Nigger that is literally every single coin in crypto. Look at Bitcoin, some dumb fuckers bought at $20k two Christmases ago just like people bought at $1k in 2013. It’s all cyclical. If you hate making money then go clutch and hodl your .25 btc for the next 10 years but for me I’m here for profit.

Bullshit. XRP's cycle completely unique for high MC coins.

bullshit asset that will be used just for ripple to dump their bags once company profit starts to decline

>XRP'S ONLY PURPOSE IS TO LITERALLY DUMP ON YOU TO GET ACTUAL MONEY TO FUND THEIR COMPANY.

Ripple is a Silcon Valley company with 150 employees that has existed since 2012. Pic related are how Ripple get funded, including Google Ventures. You're so used to the paradigm of 1-man shitcoin teams that you can't fathom the idea of Ripple being an actual American company with a real business. Very sad, very dumb.

Attached: investors.jpg (970x677, 132K)

>piece of shit with nearly 60% owned by the devs

Drop the ERC token 2-man-scam vernacular for gods sake its cringe as fuck. What 'devs' are you even talking about? David Schwartz? He doesn't have half the amount Brad Garlinghouse has. You mean the COMPANY founders right, like Chris Larsen who just donated $25 million to a California university?

Nig-nog, every high marketcap coin did a huge peak and a bubble burst, XRP is not special at all other than the fact pound-for-pound it made some of the best returns for those who dared to put their queer crypto anarchist ideology to the side and think unemotionally.

So, how many banks or FIs exactly are using XRP? Dozens, sure. Mostly names nobody has ever heard of, literal pajeet shell companies. Some of the big names tried it out once and that was it. I wonder why?

What is the daily xRapid volume? Zip. Well maybe 10 bucks or so. I wonder why?

XRP is fucking fantastic and saves FIs a shitton of cash. Nobody uses it. I wonder why?

>ripple ceo is a multi-billionaire networth 50 bil
Pretty sure they dont need people to buy xrp to keep ripple afloat

>Cuallix
>Mercury FX
>Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union
>IDT
>Euro Exim Bank
>SendFriend
>SBI Holdings
>MoneyGram
>Cambridge FX
>Viamericas
>Transpaygo

The daily xRapid volume is in the tens of millions. Warming up the pool, building up liquidity corridors before the big movers jump in is something Garlinghouse said he's been doing for ages now. You're going to be poor and pink forever.

but it surely is a nice bonus.

I think it is fair to assume that Ripple the company wasn't set up as a charity, so most likely any revenue stream that adds to the bottom line is welcome. The added bonus of selling hope in form of digital assets is no fiduciary responsibility whatsoever. Now, why would they shirk away from that?

show me where it says so. Where are those millions on the ledger?

Also Euro Exim Bank? have you seen their website, their team?

SBI Holdings - the name says it

any ledger is better than bitcoin lmao
that's not the point of blockchain, kid

You're just a angry homosexual. No matter what I prove to you you're still going to be a stroppy sulking faggot.

xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/
>XRP Ledger Payment Volume: $180,541,837.91

ambcrypto.com/xrp-ledger-transaction-volume-surpasses-total-trading-volume-are-the-gears-of-ripples-xrapids-liquidity-pool-moving/

>XRP Ledger transaction volume surpasses total trading volume: Are the gears of Ripple’s xRapid’s liquidity pool moving?

That was 5 months ago at $122 million, today its over $180 million.

You are a brainlet mouth-breathing retard with zero technical knowledge. You're willingly waving the the next train away after missing the last 2.

Attached: extra smug.jpg (138x159, 8K)

It's a shitcoin ....but it's going to pump, filled my bags ...lets go boios

You seem to know a lot about being homosexual and angry. I'll leave it a t that. It is no shame today, you should be accepted by the society. Come out whenever you are ready.

Now let's take a look at your other deformities - oh yeas, the non-existent intellect. A bad combo, but what can you do?

XRP ledger volume does not equal xRapid volume. If you send your 10xrp payment to Tyrone for letting him suck his cock, from your XRP wallet to his, that gets recorded on the ledger, but it is no xRapid payment, now is it? I said show me the xRapid volume on the ledger - pro tip, you can't.

Lastly, those partnerships you mentioned, I don't even know where to start. As I said before, pajeet shells and other obscure shit and the better known names have all done like two or three transactions and dropped it. SBI si the biggest joke there is, they have been delaying their launch(?) for years now and now I hear they are banks leaving their consortium. I wonder why?

It's not dumping you retards. It stayed same price in usd for weeks.

>Still believing coins are priced on fundamentals in 2019
user, I...

xrp has 60 billion inflation coming in the hands of ripple company, idiot.

>Bitcoin is inflationary, XRP isn’t.

Attached: a5MZ4DL_700b.jpg (326x294, 18K)

where did I ever say anything about the price? Get your head out of your ass and think for second before you spew the first random shit that comes to you malformed mind.

Ripple prints 1 billion xrp a month.

But my buttcorn is thight. We cant print more

Attached: 1555399431479.png (645x729, 145K)

>XRP ledger volume does not equal xRapid volume. If you send your 10xrp payment to Tyrone for letting him suck his cock, from your XRP wallet to his, that gets recorded on the ledger, but it is no xRapid payment, now is it? I said show me the xRapid volume on the ledger

That's exactly what Ledger PAYMENT VOLUME means you fucking Dunning Kruger bastard. Why do you think Ledger Trade volume and Ledger Payment volume are two entries? Holy fuck you're dumb.

Attached: u.jpg (552x423, 40K)

> he thinks people will use the xrapid to buy and sell xrp on market
> he didn't read the xrp main site notes
> he missed the point where it states you only need a few dozen XRP to run a "high relaying node" for a year. You can actually transfer a few million dollars with only 1 or less xrp.
> he didn't know its an utility token
> he forgot the 60 billion coins that ripple company still has to release on the market ( this is inflation you absolute dumbass, and a huge one too compared to other coins)

Dunning Kruger, wow, did you google that one all by yourself?

If you can't see a difference between xRapid and on ledger volume then there is no helping you. Anyone can send their XRP from one wallet to another, that does not mean they are using xRapid you slant-eyed shitskin mongrel.

when is cz delisting this scam?

Having to explain to retards all the time is annoying. Stick to your linkys with all the other salty biztards and don't come in these threads again.

atleast linkies can take criticism, this shows u the holder of xrp, top kek

Why does xrp have simultaneously the dumbest and most belligerent shills? Every time they show up on biz they are looking for a fight.

Remember never argue with the XRP trolls guys. Let them lose all of their money and we can laugh at them because we were smart to own $XMR

biz is anti xrp. don't bother to enlight these idiots and just let them drown with their heavy bags of a whitepaper-only-token. we are gonna make it for real, it just takes some time.

if Jow Forums is right about anything its xrp being absolute dogshit. Enjoy the 60 billion dump yet to come. Enjoy when they add more xrp, yep, there has been people who looked into the code. they can change the max supply when they want.

you r getting super jewwed.

Black ppl.

this.

go buy your pajeetcoins instead. ripple has marketing budget over 300M$ which is bigger than most of the shitcoin whole marketcap.

go buy your "innovative" russian fatass hacker coins or those hipster startup co-working space-team shitcoins with 1 million lunch volume budget.

Attached: 6d4a48e8.png (234x216, 10K)

this

so accurate. exactly my reasoning about xrp. huge pile of dogshit with effectivly infinite supply.

>xrp isn't a cryptocurrency

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

they don't "print' them, dumpass, they release tockens they already have, locked into the smarcontract.

its funny cause they can't even get rid of the one billion per month they wanted to gid rid of. lmao, so they just don't release those that do not get distributed back into "locked state"

this thing has years and years of inflation to come, big inflation, while buttcoin and other coins inflation will deminish.

This shit pumps 50%+ multiple times a year.
It's been 4 months.
Should be soon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Criplets are the newest of newfags

Fuck off with your kike coin

tfw. when you think you invest into a cryptocurrency but all you get is another shitfest with FANG VC's and the banks...

Attached: willy.png (402x415, 272K)

>inflatorionary

Nigger, over 50% of the supply is owned by the Ripple company and is being dumped on the market non-stop, centralized kosher coin with no anonymity or protection against government seizure. Shitty investment ideologically and from a financial perspective. No thank you.

Fucking knew it.

TODAY OP WAS NOT A FAGGOT TODAY

Attached: FE3DAB87-A1FB-4BC4-8C35-B2A2025F3789.jpg (1242x1377, 917K)

YOU FUCKING CHAD YOU, YOU GOT IT RIGHT YOU FUCKING SEXY BEAST

22$ EOY

Attached: 56528.png (1785x657, 212K)

XRP/USD chart looks bullish as fuck, I actually doubled down at $0.32. XRP bleeding in sats while being stable in usd might hint at a true decoupling finally, it wasn't strongly affected by btc's ups and downs recently

Cool

Just sold my bag !
And already dropping

Attached: 1553748394948.jpg (200x218, 6K)

You idiot its above .32 currently I called the fucking bottom

WORSHIP ME

This post will not age well

You mad bro ?
Sell the pump and buy the dip multiples time is much better than holding and waiting price To move....

But Again thx for the graph/tip

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

What you XRPeepee fags gotta say now?

Attached: D00B1A34-BCD2-4A92-ABF8-696AEA635874.jpg (1080x1349, 145K)

It's better until you guess wrong once and get left behind in either direction

XRP making big moves today, I'm ready for it to reach $15!

Attached: 1552706906872.jpg (750x763, 78K)

5200 / btc not gonna hodl ...
Trade safe

Attached: Chapelle-de-Bethléem-GRemlins-2.jpg (640x393, 144K)

Left behind... ???
make No sense for me

Attached: 1544127401814m.jpg (1024x512, 88K)