PUT YOUR FUCKING NUTS ON THE TABLE

Let's see em, Jow Forums

no hiding. Post your trade history for this week. You can call me out for being a poorfag loser IF you post your trade history. Verbal accounts will not be accepted.

Attached: poorfag_gambling_made_up_money_idiot.png (1255x480, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

agile-cliffs-23967.herokuapp.com/binance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hope you dont live in america

>trading during the crab market
What's even the point? I'm waiting for the drop. I can't even short in the mean time because who knows how long this bullshit will last.

>daytrading
why would you do this lmao

btc is not really profitable to trade with this amount of money. Trade something else and you'll see better return

Your hopeum just got a green candle

>what's the point of making money ?

This is what you asked. Lmk if you still need an answer.

>making money ? why wud u do this lel ?

turbokek. how was watching your shitcoin holdings plummet while you post toros and try to meme a bullmarket?

>the money you earned was not profitable

this is what you just said.

four fucking pussies who got justed this week, anyone else ?

YIEKS a poor fag acting all tough

You made like 30 dollars and risked what? Do you even know? See you in a rekt thread in less than a week

Enjoy being poor

I didn't get justed, my money isn't even in the market. You're gonna be pissed when you lose everything because you were trying to make some scrap. Bitcoin isn't worth buying until its in the low triple digits. ETH isn't worth buying until it's in the low double digits.

cant tell if troll, your losing money in the fees alone

This is just sad.

if you dont put your nuts on the table mine are bigger by default. so nice try nutlet

I risked 100% of what I have every time

so you made zero sats. gj bro

the fees are factored into the amounts....the fees definitely just you but the number at the end of the week is bigger than the one at the start of the week so...

imagine not posting your week. get rekt pussy

Oh wise user please inflate your sense of accomplishment further by telling us how you trade so good. May your balls ever grow.

breh I just wanted to debrief after a week of trading and discuss with anons the meta of the market. Apparently making money triggers you because this is your safe space to post wojaks after you get justed.

I wouldnt put anyone down who lost money, just those who talk shit without posting their week like your faggot self.

Im gonna make it biz bros.

Holding much more of both

Attached: 44B0DC38-65F7-421B-8A0A-3A30C1DFEC5A.jpg (3922x1593, 2.16M)

can you explain your buys ? why so many throughout the day and what are your plans to sell ? also do you accumulate link or daytrade it ?

paid the same in sats . dont follow the timeline. buy orders take time to fill.
no trading. buying as many i can while LINK and RLC is under 15k sats

LINK will change lives for Jow Forums neets everywhere.

I'd disagree. The entire premise of your orginal post is to compare weekly gainz on a Tuesday night. It's funny to me atleast that, someone(you) wants to measure thier weekly gains against others on tuesday to tuesday basis. Most of the world understands a "week" to mean monday-sunday. So, my trading week started yesterday. Which means I'll obviously have traded less than you when comparing the data, 7days of your trades to 2 days of mine...

All this damage control. Just post your last seven days or your most recent complete week. Im starting to think youre a nocoiner or went all in on a Jow Forums pnd at the peak.

What exchange do you use?

>why trade when the market is predictably going sideways
You really are stupid

You're risking too much for too little. This is why day traders get btfo. You spend months, even years, making small gains only for it to be wiped out in a couple bad trades.

Binance.

based and checked

Attached: 1526653068222.jpg (250x200, 7K)

I have no trade history for the past ~2 years. I just buy more LINK and hold.

Attached: 1554250038299.gif (288x162, 3.67M)

Thanks.
Do you know of any crypto exchanges where I can margin trade as a US resident?

I only trade eth/btc , btc/usdt and xmr/btc

Dont care if i get caught bagholding because ill end up with
>XMR
>BTC
>ETH
>USDT

Im trading with the idea that until i six figures its all a pointless amount of money based on some people that explained how they made it constantly going all in. I have a high risk tolerance and going all in doesnt make me emotional.

Attached: 20150101_063243.png (1080x1487, 321K)

Bitmax, bitfinex or bitmex with vpn. Also try coingecko, its like coinmarketcap but for crypto exchanges.

I see, samefag much? Moving the goal posts of your initial premise will never win you an argument pajeet. If you want to talk market "meta" your going about promoting a discussion on it all wrong. It's been fun to see how absolutely stupid people here have become. Really, your gainz suck. Use leverage if you want to grow your curry nutz pajeet.

>XMR
Worthless.
>BTC
>ETH
Both will have tremendous downturns and you'll be bagholding for years when you could have bought the dip and been rich by the time you're going to break even.
>USDT
Pseudo-money, could easily lose its value when the trust in crypto wanes.

Kek no screenshots of trading history
>maximum damage control

>xmr worthless
Its $66 usd in the gutter lol

>holding btc and eth for years
>like thats not the whole idea

Are you even trying?

>usdt collapse any second.
First of all, its backed by the federal reserve. Second of all its a highly liquid stablecoin with copious trading pairs, even other stablecoins with different asset models backing them

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-173910.png (1080x1920, 402K)

Of course that's the idea, but you start from the bottom, retard.

I only move into coins never out.
These are all buy walls triggering.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-17 00.12.39.png (906x1016, 107K)

Thats not trading thats scalping during crab market

Also if you gonna scalp btc do it on fucking 2x-5x levrage and acually make some money

Kys newfag

Used to this, would make 10 winning trades then get wiped out and then some by 1 bad one. Only do big boy longer term 2-3x's now

Use this though for pump shots

agile-cliffs-23967.herokuapp.com/binance

I dunno user..maybe becuase you can make a couple thousand dollars a week buying and selling what may be a greatest transfer of wealth in our generation?

>t. neet trader

Attached: Kekbase.jpg (1080x1849, 397K)