Why aren’t millenials buying houses?

Attached: F8FEBC92-ED9E-41A0-A7FA-69D125F20949.png (1047x518, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_LzA1K3Q_5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>buying boomer bags

Attached: 13912_533055266737301_1377829937_n.jpg (246x205, 8K)

Tech gooks and Arabs paying cash for this shit in the Bay Area. Also only either a stupid rich person or a stupid person would buy this. Bubbles about to pop

>Buying one now in 2019
>Buying a BoomerBox anyway
Those things went out in the 80s but I'll buy after the next crash when boomers lose their shit

They are, you're just creating these threads as a form of cope because you're too poor to afford one

Attached: 3473003A-346C-429B-9B05-364DB920F9F5.png (772x626, 359K)

Autonomous vehicles and remote work will only make the bubble spread to the cheap areas. We're 20 years away from dystopian megacities and remote living will be a perk of the ultra rich.

>deliberately posting extreme examples from cities with some of the highest property prices in the world as a justification why he can't afford a house

kek

Because the generation gap is so immense that boomers from the middle class are trying to sell houses for middle class prices to millenials who are in the lower class.

The two generations might as well have been from different dimensions. There is no possible way for the two to relate on any subject.

Cause I own them all. I dare them to try and take em from me.

I'm 27, I just bought a house for 1.15mil, with the help of my parent and wife's saving.

Also: females have a carreer now. So couples have two sources of income. In other words, if you are single and you want to buy your first house. You're pretty much fucked.

Attached: _49311948_010162350-1.jpg (540x378, 34K)

>shilling for Jewish boomers
Good goy

Attached: F6D27B13-C4B4-4B81-9C16-C5FEF1ADDB9A.jpg (250x207, 9K)

Better have been a good house, to destroy two families' worth of wealth.

keep coping poorfag

Its a good house in a good location. But we don't live in it, we rented it out for now. It has three units, after my parent retire, they'll occupy one unit for their retirement. The rental income of the other two unit is enough to cover mortgage and taxes.

I will buy when the boomers die.
>I will buy when the boomers die.

$2million for 1.4k square feet

Attached: 1541192268155.jpg (404x521, 179K)

Kek

Boomers will sell all the homes to chinks before they die

Should I move to San Diego?

life expectancy in america: 78
boomer age range: 1946 - 1964
boomers reaching life expectancy age: 2024 - 2042

So you're buying sometime in the next 5 to 23 years?

Once this bubble pops there will be plenty to go around. Also there's a shitton on condos and houses in 50k range far outside major cities. Anyone with a decent job and some savings can afford that. You just have to be willing to move.

They are faggot, just not loser fucks like you. I'm on my 3rd home.

Holy shit you're stupid. Does this chart mean anything to you, complete fucking retard?

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-04-17T003028.001.png (638x369, 24K)

I'm a leaf living an 1.5hrs outside Toronto, prices are still absurd up here.
average detached homes 500k
shit tier detached homes that need a lot of work 350k
detached homes an hour drive away at least 300k
townhouses/condos start at 200k with at least $300/month condo fees

I hope it all comes crashing down to sane levels, but unless there's a major recession I don't see an end in sight.
The culture is retarded about home ownership, you have
- people lining up to pay 40k over asking
- people using equity in their existing home to get a mortgage on multiple homes
- rich foreign investors buying anything or laundering their money to push prices higher
- municipalities restricting zoning to push prices even higher

Then there's all unending stream of immigrants further fueling the demand.

Higher interest rates could save us but that won't happen unless the US actually decides to pull the trigger, which doesn't look like its happening because of the already stupidly high levels of debt and it would mean everything crashing down.

Boomers dying could unironically save us, but that's at least a decade away from having a large impact it seems, and in that time houses will have possibly doubled, so a crash will just take it down to the already stupidly high levels. wtf are we supposed to do?

Attached: CvUS_RealHousingPrices.png (750x599, 43K)

zoomers are retards, getting me one soon

Attached: 9c83g969645hv78v.gif (275x207, 50K)

>buy a mcmansion when it hits rock bottom
>convert it into a massive share house

Why are you showing me a chart of the amount of dicks you've sucked all week faggot?

>shitty house
>sells it for 2 million for the location
>wonders why no ones buying it

lmao, go fuck yourself retard

Attached: 1772bcddebc18ff5ecd3d97c743fdf2b[1].png (519x430, 251K)

my parents bought their house in the 70's for 8 grand, now it's worth 850k. i remember one year around 2000 its value went up by over 100 grand in 1 year. did anyone see this shit coming? i mean i'm just a brainlette but someone here might know - was there anyone predicting this kind of absolutely unimaginable price increases in the uk? and when the hell will it end? will it ever stop rising ffs? and what in god's name is going to happen to the next generation's housing prices?

You tried being ironic, but unironically hit the nail on the head.
2024 the dip starts. Boomers dying off will not mean only housing dip, but consumption in general.
One more drumpf presidency of optimism so no one will see it coming, then US tanks.

why buy a house gooks are giving them away youtu.be/_LzA1K3Q_5k

boomers will die in next recession

You better start saving now so that one of your grand kids can spend his a nd your money to be able to afford a goddamn condo.

its ending very soon user. boomers will be retiring in a decade and who will they be selling to? our generation? lol. mezicans? lol.

it's simple supply and demand.

in a decade many properties worth 200k now will be worth 50k, 30k or 0.

>housing bubble
>student loan bubble
>auto loan bubble
>tech bubble 2.0
>the entire economy of China bubble

Next 20 years are going to be a trip lol

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 33K)

Id love to take one mostly cause i dont care to live around people of my generation. Though their plans will completely backfire since i have no real will to procreate.

>who's the buyer?
i thought maybe it was foreign investment. i mean entire lines of houses are just bought as investments by brown princes, left empty for years then sold at a profit, leaving nowhere for anyone to live in the meantime and forcing prices up. as well as sending a shitload of money out of the country.

>that list
Should I buy gold, BTC, LINK, or guns/ammo?

we love living with our parents didn't you know? just adore it infact

I have a friend who lives in one. It was the first time I got the faintest real estate itch but I am still not ready to scratch it yet.

fresh black pill for you lads

Attached: housing prices.png (1160x3292, 616K)

So, suppose I am rich and ready to buy that hovel. What's the monthly maintenance cost (utilities, property tax etc)?

Don't you just love how the government subsidized migration to inflate asset prices? Absolutely brilliant. Keynesianism is making me rich you're a jealous as fuck homo. Should have bought some real estate to sell to dumb soulless chinks

Idiot thinks real estate has been inflated by migration? Not the bank bailout and Fed buying toxic Mortgage Backed Securities. You're poor for a reason. financial ignorance. Also China printing massive amounts of Yuan has inflated west coast prices more than immigrants

imagine having 2 million big ones

Bubble pop will mean fed buying more MBS' and lowering rates, followed by quantitative easing

Invest in a rope mate... you're gonna need it when the system crashes. Next time will be ten times as worse as the previous one.

It's hard to swallow

Why are boomers so evil? They’re easily the worst generation in modern history.

Im afraid to say this, not to call it, but imo the status quo will not change. Its already effective enslavement.
Rising house prices cause goys to FOMO into taking loan / spending generational savings.
Once they are in and somehow barely get through interest rates, the state slowly ups the property taxes to complete full circle of lifelong milking.

That is legitimately interesting data, ruined by the pol tier retarded rant on boomers.

just invest in your education :^)

You can buy acres of virgin clay for under $200k where i live. Im not going to say where because you onions suckers deserve the hell youve created.

Gold and BTC - We're not going to enter a new dark age. Times will get tough but once we're through the worst these will pay off. Also establish an emergency fund that can get you by for at least half of a year.

Guns/Ammo - But just in case...

Good for you, sounds like a pretty nice investment

>onions suckers

Attached: zu1qkc6046b21.png (492x597, 536K)

Sure, you can easily buy land for dirt-cheap in the faraway backwoods with no infrastructure, no schools and no hospitals.

no actually that data is racist and a common anti-semitic trope. if you think its interesting you’re a nazi

$2mm for 130 sq.m? Only an idiot would buy that shit-tier house. Housing prices will collapse, it's just that there's no way to know how irrational the market will continue to be, just like you can see with crypto bubbles. In my opinion, healthy food and organic farming is the future so buying a plot of land and growing low maintenance crops (raspberries, cranberries or other berries) to sell to hippies while living in a makeshift shack there makes more sense than shelling out millions for a cube of flimsy construction with depreciating value.

>5 million dollar cuckshed
Is this findom?

Cope. You faggots should stay in the big cites and keep getting ploughed by the Jew though. Please remain there.

I found a 4 bed 3 bath in my home town for 217k
I want a house but need a job in my hometown Im so sick of the city

If BTC moons maybe I'll be able to buy a trailer for $4 million, what a deal!

Boomers will die at a time when their adult children have kids in school and want to move to the comfy suburban live. The kids will either move into their parents' house, or if their parents were in a retirement community, sell that property and buy a boomer house. There will be no crash.

Greater fool theory. Yeah peak bubble bud

first of all those are probably canadian dollars, secondly no vancouver prices are nowhere near that level

Attached: 1510881268438.jpg (603x603, 34K)

Why vote for Trudeau of course

Attached: 71E9021D-6CA5-4D9B-BE38-6BDDBB6439F7.jpg (940x705, 631K)

I'm waiting 5 years for the boomers to panic sell once they realize they cannot afford the mortgage on their 4 bed 4 bath and ever retire. They will sell their big homes and move to small houses and apartments once they get too old to work.

Wow, that a lot of dick.

just pay taxes look after the house and buy local your adding more then if the place go unfilled.

Underrated post my dude. The majority of the Earth's surface will be the backyard of Jeff Bezos until the climate collapses and he moves to the Moon

i don't recommend shorting anything because the bubble can continue for 5 to 10 more years as the government keeps digitally printing money because everyone has a right to everything

just accumulate UGLD, crypto

$125,000 would be more than fair for that

Attached: 1553858483553.jpg (746x739, 48K)

Attached: Studio_Flat_London.png (550x400, 212K)

Attached: Triple_Room_Share_Camden-540x393.png (540x393, 522K)

Attached: Large_Room_with_own_kitchen_Kilburn-540x393.png (540x393, 338K)

Anyone that thinks a majority of the Boomers will live to 90+ is kidding themselves. Several of them are already dying in the 50-65 range because their standard of living has fallen short of what it used to be because they get laid off and can't find a job with similar pay to what they used to make. This then leads to opioid addiction and death.

Attached: Shed_For_Rent_in_front_room_Bethnal_Green-400-pounds-per-month-540x324.png (540x324, 473K)

Descriptions in file names, cbf to type. All real though.

Attached: 40pounds-a-week-CUPBOARD-space in Paddington.jpg (962x624, 72K)

>Large_Room_with_own_kitch(...).png
>Triple_Room_Share_Camden-(...).png
>Studio_Flat_London.png
AHAAHAHAHAHA WHO WOULD LIVE IN THESE? PAJEETS?

Cursed images

'front door' of this place

Attached: 2BF6C92400000578-3222139-The_front_door.jpg (962x628, 50K)

I can buy a house with 200 sqm of livable space, an outdoor building of at least 100 sqm and fiber internet for like 120000€. Stay in debt city cucks.

this is the point here btw. it's the shed which is for rent, not the room. £480/month in bethnal green.

Attached: shed.png (540x324, 336K)

The literal definition of a cuckshed. You get to watch the boomers who own the house bang on the couch.

Attached: GYM.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Home ownership means nothing without job security. Unless you're paying cash for the house or have a job with a reasonable commuting time or can work remotely, then the stress of paying a mortgage will kill you.

Bubble will keep being inflated by immigrants

ikr

Attached: fghfg.png (1200x720, 1.07M)

AHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1520448981417.gif (316x227, 1.38M)

Kek
God damn, Jow Forums

Attached: D1004FA9-DB39-40F5-8695-E6B1C41BAFC9.png (500x500, 42K)

>I found a 4 bed 3 bath in my home town for 217k

I can find plenty of those houses in towns with no work or prospects.

After the mining boom here in Australia, we have a heap of new houses in the middle of nowhere that no-one can sell for a fraction of what they paid for it.

This. Look at any major city in the USA and you'll notice it's full of immigrants. A decline in population just means 'OPEN THEM BORDERS".

And now we need another chart for showing the increase of population in the same time frame

Because millenials dont know a good investment when they see one.

Attached: IMG_6634.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

>implying rising demand for housing shouldnt result in rising SUPPLY as well

Its called inflation, babby.

>Implying you can infinitely growth supply in and near cities.

Oh baby.

lmao peak delusion