For YOUR sake spend 60 seconds reading this

These are just one page of buys just to maybe show I'm a genuine buyer not fake. But I will tell you in 5 sentences why Fantom should be bought and held and will make you rich.

1. Its scalable about 24k on testnet, fast with completion under 1 second, safe as fuck consensus which EOS isn't.

2. It runs Daaps but more importantly it can run ETH daaps. And with ETH almost definitely fucked in scalability for a few years yet that in itself is gold.

3. Staking will remove 70% of supply mooning the price but also holding will be a great passive earner.

4. Korean project, that means Korean exchanges and Korean vol.

5. Andre Cronje the most trusted code reviewer in crypto is backing the project and working on the consensus cause he sees an incredible tech innovation in it.

All of this is verifiable and the FUD is due to people wanting cheaper, its normal for early accumulation, saw it in ETH, Darkcoin, Nano, Antshares etc..The main net is only weeks away....

Think for yourself and tell me why this isn't going to be a moon mission. In fact dont. Just shut the fuck up and do what smart people do. And dont listen to the FUD they just want to fuck you up.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-17 at 11.51.02.png (1377x737, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INCA7t-oc7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their original team members left, tokens were sold then bought back at bottom, basically without Andre this wouldn't even be worth considering. That's a bit light for a reason to buy a big bag, maybe a small bag I suppose?

If you watched andres interview, when he joined the project they had nothing but research. No knowledge of developing the project. Why the fuck would the original team be around?

How is this different from other platforms? They say mainnet is 6-8k which is comparable to competitors.

Thats an oversimplification. Some ICO influencer types left cause thats normal and Andre streamlined the operation as they were giving too much money over to needed staff. The main guy with the theoretical ideas never changed. Andre has helped them turn theory into coded tech. Its now a great project already on testnet and read for launch which you cant say for 90% of projects. If you dont know crypto history the you wouldn't know all the big projects had early issues, ETH was delayed for months, forked, Vitalik nearly left, NEM leader got fired, Darkcoin had nothing but accusations of premine scam, EOS is centralised garbage that is hackable and took billions and did no dev, I could go on and on.....

Dude, Andre literally said the original team had no working project, and that it was basically a scam. He completely turned the project around. At least learn about what you're talking ablut before you post

I'm not disagreeing with you, but the fact that their original team members left tells me this started as a shitshow. Turning around a mess into something of value is far from easy, compare this with something like holo that had a strong team and active development from the start and I think you can see why I'd be wary of investing any significant amount in FTM

Andre loves HOLO, He actually wanted to work with them. Its a different tech completely though. Any project that involves people will have disagreements. I invested in HOLO too. great project.

It did start as a shit show. I implore you to watch andres interview, I think it’s with ohheymatty. He explains what you’re talking about. Also, the mainnet launch is scheduled for Q3, but they’re pushing for Q2. What does that tell you? Personally, I’m all in. But since I’ve been in since February, all of this fud/slipping price hasn’t affected my psyche, so perhaps I’m biased in that respect. My feelings may be different if I was down -30% now. But probably not because facts are facts.

are you new...The FUD on HOLO was massive on here.

I know he loves HOLO, but that doesn't instantly make FTM a great project just because he's on it (although I recognize it helps give the project much needed credibility)
I have watched the interview with ohheymatty and the one with cryptolark. Again, my point stands that investing in FTM is basically investing on the basis that Andre is part of the project and betting that he will be able to help FTM turn into something great, not easy at all, big risk
I know, but holo is a completely different beast, that thing was almost a stable coin with huge volume, never seen another coin with that kind of price action and volume

I would understand your point if we were hearing about delays etc. But the scheduled mainnet launch will likely be bumped up to this quarter. Which is the complete opposite. So why all the doubt? Get a small bag if you think it’s too risky. But just remember, fortune favours the bold.

>they were giving too much money over to needed staff
the needed staff are actually family members.. andre said so himself

dude, trust me from an oldfag. Every new project is seen as shit and then a year later newfags become old fags and suddenly a new shit project becomes the new gold standard. HOLO did not get any easy ride and couldn't get confidently into the top 100 cmc until Binance took it on and CW gave it some praise nearly a year after initial launch.

Protip: investing is simply finding value when others cant see it yet. Did you know this was a shit hot ICO that took 40m and was mentioned in the same breath as ICON but bigger? It hit the ICO crash and then was forgotten. Buying now is a fucking steal I cant help you any longer. If a project has the prefect set up then its already fucking top 50 cmc. Maybe you are more an investor in established projects looking for a steady roi, but finding gems in the rough clearly isn't in your profile. let this one pass..

humans are human, I know Korean culture. If 40m dollars is sloshing around, family members get hired. Its a cultural thing here.

I don't really want to get a small bag, I usually go hard or not at all which is why investing in a project with that kind of history is pretty concerning to me. Anyway helps to talk, I'll think about it more and see if I go in

up to you man. I didnt post to do anything other than help and cut thought the BS on here about Fantom. If will moon with or without many here.

I don't trust anyone on this board, everybody is anonymous, I can be an oldfag if I want to. I doubt you're able to accurately infer my profile just from my messages. Anyway, I am listening to what has been said in this thread, reason I'm even here talking about FTM is because I do see potential in the project despite its early beginnings. At this point it seems like there isn't much more anyone can say, I'll just have to think about it and decide

watch this..If you doubt the tech.

youtube.com/watch?v=INCA7t-oc7w

i've followed fantom from ico last year. the ico was a $40m scam... it was just 2 gook founders with copy paste hashgraph whitepaper. neither of them knew how to code. the team were all fake. the partnerships are fake (no substance behind them). one of the founders jospeh is a criminal. he sent scam emails to the 100,000 people who tried to get into their fake public ico (they gave allocations to friends/family only) telling us to send eth to the wrong eth address (his personal wallet). they begged andre to build something and he did.

they used ico funds to buy fantom back at bottom... then they got their gook team to shill ftm non stop on twitter to pump the price. they also used a wash trading bot. they dumped all their tokens at ath. stopped shilling it. turned wash trading bot off and let the price fall off a cliff so they can rebuy bottom.

marketcap is also wrong it would be 50% more.

they wont get 300,000 tps like they claimed. they will noly get a few thousand.

it's not the next ethereum. it's only good for smart cities and iot.

fuck gooks. fuck fantom.

btw i was user that shilled it on biz non stop... spamming copy pasta.

stfu.

Andre has said 24k on testnet and expect much better later.

we all know the true MC is 20m, thats CMC issue.

The main guy is respected professor in Korea and dont' forget Bitcoin was just a theoretical white paper for a while. Satoshi was a notoriously bad coder. Coding is for coding monkeys. True dev is about ideas then being put into practice by coders etc.

He claims he was spamming shills, now he’s spamming fud. Who would read any of his drivel and take him at face value?

This entire thread will be enjoying poverty.

in the end no one should take anyones word as face value especially on Jow Forums. I expect there were some early investors who shilled a bit and probably sold on a 3x but its also pretty short sited to do so. This is all normal for early projects, BS and hype and FUD and misinformation is the norm. Always DYOR and act accordingly. No one knows the future.

>He claims he was spamming shills, now he’s spamming fud. Who would read any of his drivel and take him at face value?
everything i said can be fact checked

>they used ico funds to buy fantom back at bottom... then they got their gook team to shill ftm non stop on twitter to pump the price. they also used a wash trading bot. they dumped all their tokens at ath. stopped shilling it. turned wash trading bot off and let the price fall off a cliff so they can rebuy bottom.

Provide proof in this thread, or stfu.

>The main guy is respected professor in Korea and dont' forget Bitcoin was just a theoretical white paper for a while. Satoshi was a notoriously bad coder. Coding is for coding monkeys. True dev is about ideas then being put into practice by coders etc.
oh fuck you. hes a fucking scammer. did you not read what i posted you dumb fuck

>Provide proof in this thread, or stfu.
well andre said they bought back fantom at bottom... and if you track top wallet movement you can see thoses wallets dumped at ath.. and if you look at twitter activity and volume you can see it all stopped after they dumped... also andre said they got the team to start shilling it... im wasting my time on this brainlet forum. im out

Why is Andre so positive on a project he thinks is shit? Why is he literally travelling the world promoting it if its shit?

stfu.

Will do, thanks