CHAINLINK IS A SCAM WITH PROOF

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-17 11-26-39.png (558x227, 29K)

Dude get a life

Literally the reason for chainlink

Dude, how do you think data will be on chain?

>machines want data on chain....
>LINK

chainlink

CHAIN LINK

LINK

DO YA GET IT SON?

IoT

sir gay cant code
vaporware
scam pays to smartcontract inc. node fees

premined scam kek

This isn't the reason its a scam. This is the 'problem' ChainLink is trying to solve you moron. Its a scam because its a 2 man team who've done nothing with 32 million dollars in 2 years and smart contracts are a meme nobody cares about.

No. Chainlink is only there to make sure that data feeds from the real world don't get altered when they are uploaded to the blockchain. It won't be used to find out if a data feed is accurate in the data it is providing.

No it is not. Chainlink is a trustless bridge between data feeds and the blockchain. If the corporations creating the data feeds are wrong chainlink won't make them accurate.

this is the bsv code monkey
he does calendars, instagram copies and other useless shit that nobody will ever use on the 120mb+ blocks

he has no fucking idea of how an AI handles an API

>Chainlink is a trustless bridge between data feeds and the blockchain.

json parsers are trustless and dont cost 32 million.

All data, information, state changes, what ever you want to call it. ALL of it originates off chain. _unwriter is cool but this is not her intent op.

V
E
R
T
I
C
A
L

P
O
V
E
R
T
Y

Wow pack it up boys we have a smart one in the house it’s all over for us.
For the umpteenth time someone has come onto this board and has made a thread spouting this like it’s for the first we’ve heard it. WOW you mean chainlink is not a god oracle that gives 100% correct outputs holy shit I never heard that one before it’s all over for us boys!
Maybe you should use that big brain of yours to create an omnipresent AI that finds total truth in this reality and pulls information from multiple universes! Why the fuck didn’t we think of this before? Holy shit! Fuck chainlink im going to be rich investing in this anons project because he knows it all boys! Wait, I have an even better idea! What we will do is create a time machine, go back in time before Stanley Kubrick dies and ask him to make a real version of HAL 9000 so that we have an all knowing AI feeding us total 100% undeniable PROOF into a blockchain!

Fucking retard. Every single week we have a new idiot spouting this shit like it’s ground breaking information. Your dream of a god protocol is just that, a dream. Chainlink as an oracle system exsists to minimize downtime for any smart contract needing to pull information from an API and offers a reputation system so contract creators know they are pulling from a reputable source. No need to complicate anything you brainlet and anyone who says all information needs to exsist onchain has NEVER coded a contract on solidity.

Kek vertical poverty

how does data get onto the chain according to this autistic niglet?

they are not trustless but any trusted datasource can timestamp and sign them making link superflous for almost all practical purposes

her?

Ye it's a tranny

They are in fact trustless, your point is moot

wtf,, i was just mememing ...are you saying my actually links are worthless? i buy because of sergey shirt memes

Your comment reeks of butthurt

There are people who unironically believe a premined shitcoin led by an obese philosophy grad will make them rich.
The funny thing is that it's the ONLY altcoin that didn't pump in 2017

>The funny thing is that it's the ONLY altcoin that didn't pump in 2017

didnt dump in 2018 either so whos jewing who here then?

reminder that linkies can't actually refute this

(And the only one that did in 2018)

This is exactly the type of emotional-shitcoin-attachment retardation that made you miss actual 10x pumps like Holo in 2018.
>muh link pump
topfuckingkek.exe

Attached: 20225930_1983935575175334_1476737213814276096_n.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

Jason parser.. *draws his cigar* I haven't heard that name in years

Feels good to not be 90-80% down =))))

Attached: 1524707735117.jpg (250x164, 5K)

>10x pumps like Holo in 2018.
3x. Same as link. Shitty fucking hardware scam.
Kek

the ICO was at 20 million you moron. I should know cause I bought it. Now it's at 200 million marketcap. Do I need to do the math for you?

Why do I even bother clicking on these threads?

Attached: roiico.jpg (433x253, 12K)

Link went 10x from ICO you fucking microbrain retard. Holo is a straight scam like verge or skycoin. If you're buying it you might as well run a pageet pnd tg group which would have better returns for roughly the same value to the world.

Wow 10x from ICO amazing REQ did 20x

sir please stop i was just joking,, stop fudding my bags

this is the ABSOLUTE STATE of a link bagholder.
Let's do a summary
>retard says Link is the ONLY coin that pumped in 2018
>gets BTFO with proof that he's incorrect and Link actually didn't pumped that much in 2018 compared to Holo which did pic related
>HURR DURR BUT LINK WENT 10X FROM ICO
>HURR DURR MUH HOLO SCAM
Meanwhile my bags are up 10x in a bear market and preparing for another 10x while this coping link faggot is still holding a shitcoin that is at the same price level as in 2017. Cool! You really put me in my place, shithead.

Attached: 1517674904765.jpg (240x237, 13K)

>didn't pump in 2017
My favorite thing about LINK FUD is that people just say a bunch of random shit without even knowing or caring whether or not it's true. They're just here mindlessly posting whatever sludge gets churned up in their empty skulls.

Attached: dink.jpg (562x477, 29K)

you have to trust the code data integrity and the datasource its trustful head to toe

if the dataspurce signs the data you only havr to trust the code and the source

Let's do a summary
>retard doesn't know how Jow Forums IDs work
Fuck off back to your tranny discord pageet

Based _unwriter doesn’t let ANYTHING get him down. Truly a futile and beautiful example to us all

Two man team, office above some Taiwanese massage , shadowfork.
He's only correct if onchain data can be trusted (assuming such a massive task could be undertaken). SV is full of CP and nonsense so unlikely to provide a solution.

>Based _unwriter doesn’t let ANYTHING get him down.

because he's a braindead pajeet fiverr code gimp getting paid way over the mark to make faketoshi's incoherent ramblings into reality.

Don't be mad cause I fucked your ass so thoroughly. Keep holding link for 2 more years like the obedient little bitch that you are. I'm sure you'll make it eventually.

Attached: 1512163648151.gif (700x285, 3.38M)