Muh its a scam

meanwhile Andre Cronje the most trusted code reviewer in crypto is developing it. Explain that fuckers!

youtube.com/watch?v=DT5SZAO8jlU

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-17 at 13.36.42.png (574x519, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whalesmind.com/token.php?a=0x4e15361fd6b4bb609fa63c81a2be19d873717870
coindesk.com/ey-nightfall-ethereum-enterprise-public-blockchain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more like Andre The Cronie LMAO

Bags are packed pajeets

I bought so much fantom but read on biz it's a scam so I market dumped all of it. So I wouldn't fall for it

i've followed fantom from ico last year. the ico was a $40m scam... it was just 2 gook founders with copy paste hashgraph whitepaper. neither of them knew how to code. the team were all fake. the partnerships are fake (no substance behind them). one of the founders jospeh is a criminal. he sent scam emails to the 100,000 people who tried to get into their fake public ico (they gave allocations to friends/family only) telling us to send eth to the wrong eth address (his personal wallet).

they begged andre to build something and he did.

they used ico funds to buy fantom back at bottom... then they got their gook team to shill ftm non stop on twitter to pump the price. they also used a wash trading bot. they dumped all their tokens at ath. stopped shilling it. turned wash trading bot off and let the price fall off a cliff so they can rebuy bottom.

marketcap is also wrong it would be 50% more.

they wont get 300,000 tps like they claimed. they will noly get a few thousand.

it's not the next ethereum. it's only good for smart cities and iot.

fuck gooks. fuck fantom.

btw i was user that shilled it on biz non stop... spamming copy pasta.

Why is Andre backing a scam?, answer you loser.

>they used ico funds to buy fantom back at bottom... then they got their gook team to shill ftm non stop on twitter to pump the price. they also used a wash trading bot. they dumped all their tokens at ath. stopped shilling it. turned wash trading bot off and let the price fall off a cliff so they can rebuy bottom.

Show proof faggot.

he's a lying larper.

He just said he followed the ico dumbass

Of course he is. Anyone can track the top wallets and see for themselves. The problem is; many won’t bother and buy his bullshit. So it goes.

It’s not hard to show proof. Everything can be traced. Top wallets dumping can be proven, and they haven’t dumped. So he’s talking shit. Simple.

whalesmind.com/token.php?a=0x4e15361fd6b4bb609fa63c81a2be19d873717870

Take a look for yourself.

>It’s not hard to show proof. Everything can be traced. Top wallets dumping can be proven, and they haven’t dumped. So he’s talking shit. Simple.
the team used personal wallets to buy back the tokens and dump them.... they didnt use the main wallet.. i dont know if you guys r bagholders or just stupid.

Show proof. All of this is talking out of your ass. Without proof what else is it? Anyone taking your word is retarded. Show proof it’s that simple.

I'm glad I saw this thread for this website alone, great resource, thanks for sharing

Excellent resource indeed. Even the ones that say -100%, follow the address. Follow the address funds were sent to. Easy peezy.

Actually it's kind of misleading, e.g. it's showing a whale moving out 100% of its tokens but I checked etherscan and it just went into a different wallet and stayed there, didn't move to any exchange so it shouldn't be counted as a minus

>Show proof. All of this is talking out of your ass. Without proof what else is it? Anyone taking your word is retarded. Show proof it’s that simple.
idgaf im in holo waiting for the pump

It’s useful regardless. You have to follow up on your own. They were moved, not dumped.

no more start-up cryptos

It's useful but it should count +100% in the other wallet to make up for the wallet moving out the tokens, seems weird that it's not doing that

>Changes of tokens count do not have to mean a sale or a purchase every time.
Always try to do your own additional research for accurate conclusions.
Addresses of exchanges are excluded from the table.

I hear you. There is a disclaimer at the top though.

Fair enough

this.

It gives you an idea of what’s going on; yes you need to do additional research, but still. It allows you to easily cut thru bullshit copypasta fud like what was posted earlier in the thread. Simple.

Hi discord fags, are the babus proud yet?

Pump and dump coin. You've been warned.

>muh next eth
Get rekt you utter faggots
coindesk.com/ey-nightfall-ethereum-enterprise-public-blockchain

For what it is, and likely will be, fantom is low market cap. Which means buying now will likely net you massive gains in the future if the team delivers. A gamble? Yes. But the chances are pretty good. Why in the fuck are you posting eth links and how does it relate to any of what I just said?

>For what it is, and likely will be, fantom is low market cap. Which means buying now will likely net you massive gains in the future if the team delivers. A gamble? Yes. But the chances are pretty good. Why in the fuck are you posting eth links and how does it relate to any of what I just said?
20m isnt low marketcap.. it was only 4m last month... gook scam pnd

Because one of the biggest shills these pajeets say is
>next eth

>for what it is and likely will be

Did you miss the part where I said that? This is an ambitious project clearly.

>Did you miss the part where I said that? This is an ambitious project clearly.
look at chart now brainlet. it's dumping like a rock 192 stats. have fun holding to bottom

you guys are so fucking brainlet. i told you to sell and rebuy 100 stats!!!! now you fucking lost all your money

Eth is #2 in terms of market cap. Fantom is #171. Where do you think I could potentially make more $ if the team delivers? Keeping in mind that the mainnet release is scheduled for Q3 but will likely be bumped to this quarter. If there were talks of delays etc, I’d feel less confident. But it’s the opposite. So if people say the next eth, or whatever it may be; that’s a matter of opinion. The first dag + smart contracts will not be #171. That’s a matter of fact; not opinion.

You're the same "..." faggot fudding FTM in each thread. JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY

Attached: 1500363382701.png (830x1262, 645K)

you brainelts are getting absolutely rekt. look at the chart. it's flaling off a cliff as i speak. whales trying to unload 1,000 at a time with the trading bot. dumb noobs

I bought at the end February. Which means I’m still up and likely to be at a loss anytime soon. Regardless, watching the price and it’s short term fluctuations is the wrong way to go about it. Unless you’re a day trader. The price has no effect on the mainnet being released soon. Nor does the price reflect any truth in the copypasta fud you posted.

I believe your ass must have gotten rekt plenty of times for you to become such an annoying cunt. Halfwit fudder

i sold my fantom at ath for holochain at 25 sats. look at holo chart pls. i know my shit.

sell your fantom. buy holo asap. sell holo at 100 sats. rebuy fantom at 100 sats. but you wont hahaha u wont will you

You’re the same dumb fuck spreading copy pasta fud, and copy pasta shills. Who cares what you have to say? I wish you luck in your trades. How did I lose my money if you’re saying to rebuy lower? That means you anticipate it going up, so I’ll wait until we get to 100 sats and throw another btc or 2 in. Big deal.

>You’re the same dumb fuck spreading copy pasta fud, and copy pasta shills. Who cares what you have to say? I wish you luck in your trades. How did I lose my money if you’re saying to rebuy lower? That means you anticipate it going up, so I’ll wait until we get to 100 sats and throw another btc or 2 in. Big deal
yeah bitch u like the holo chart? 25 to 30 sats in a n hour bitch. 100 soon. im #1 trader bog in biz suck my dick. results speak for themselves

#1 trader on a fucking anonymous board. Shut the fuck up you dunce.

Gook erc20 smart city token scam

And you fell for it. LOL

>Gook erc20 smart city token scam
>And you fell for it. LOL
haha

ftm chart will look exactly like holo in a few months
bottom is 180 sats then we go to 700

t. the real bog of biz