Time to choose

Attached: cryptocurrency.jpg (412x309, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/ey-nightfall-ethereum-enterprise-public-blockchain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 488139FB-2784-47EC-8C2B-95724A988EFA.png (775x491, 198K)

Attached: 1555142880941.gif (600x338, 3.73M)

ETH is relatively low in sats right now and is the most obvious buy in the top 100. Guaranteed going to hit .1BTC or higher with POS release.

Why should I choose? I have both lol. And I'm still buying both.

Attached: flat800x800075f.u11.jpg (800x635, 72K)

This

Idk man, Bitcoin is literally useless besides its name. Eth is useful for everything else and in the next 3 years it will btfo just about everything else in this realm. coindesk.com/ey-nightfall-ethereum-enterprise-public-blockchain
This is only the start.

oh no

Shit why is this not getting more hype

Its fucking EY shilling eth!!!

Are anons here so poor u dont know who EY are?

80% BTC, 20% ETH. That's my strategy and I'm sticking to it.

my stack:

DASH -> because LMAO at the current state of BTC
KMD -> becuase LMAO at the current state of ETH

Also like:

Zcash, NANO

Yikes

Hell yes, finally someone who might actually make it.

Attached: nogurl.jpg (540x734, 32K)

50% eth 50% ltc. Yes I am charlie lee's bitch.

You sure are.

Because anons here are legit brainlet tire living beings

Look at this shit:

Imagine buying stock of VisiCorp in 89' insted of Microsoft because they revolutionary OS VisiOn is bit late to game but have much better tech than Windows.

And we are talking about patented code and IPs imagine doing same all over again during open source revolution.

God damn son

100% ether

With Ethereum 2.0 it's pretty easy to choose.

BSV, the true Bitcoin, is the only future

>choose
if youre a relatively early adopter you should have pretty giant stacks of both by now, given that bitcoin maximalists of the past now own the majority of all ethereum out there.

if you're late but still want to stick to the only two long term projects out there, ethereum will theoretically give you better growth but is much more risky, while bitcoin is never going anywhere as long as crypto remains a store of value. its growth potential is significantly lower

>Because anons here are legit brainlet tire
>tire
Well, at least one user is

because you better hope bitcoin remains dominant, or it's over for ethereum too. the structure keeping bitcoin where it is despite its technical failings is exactly what ethereum needs for itself.

ALL IN ETHER