>legitimate parent company
>Biztwats Fudding it every chance they get
>hasn’t mooned yet
>SMS feature to be released this month
>EU compliant
>major educational usecase partnership to be announced
>inb4 Volume FUD
>inb4 douchebags call it a scam with no proof at all to back up their claims

Attached: 36433A70-FD97-4C81-93EC-C25E7E96E5EA.png (1334x750, 1.14M)

scam that SEC is investigating.. I hope your IP is logged for shilling this shit

We've had enough of animal-named ERC shitcoins.

Straight up lie. Fuck you. People like you are the cancerous lumps that has ruined Biz.

Kys Ranjeesh. This shit is absolutely trash. Just look at that volume lol

>inb4 Volume FUD

You biz sheep are so predictable. Go buy some overpriced garbage with 99% fake volume. You are trash

Lol! Imagine being this stupid. This coin literally had no purpose and is useless like that other 99.9% of them. Stop being a faggot trying to scam people. Babu’s aren’t happy on this one scamjeesh

You’re going to have to do better than that desu. Advertisers buy Bird and use them to pay app users. You can see an example of the massive buy order last week that took BirdChain instantly up almost 300%.

What do you get out of making up lies about this project anyways? It’s already rock bottom. You’re not going to get it cheaper. It’s literally a $300k market cap and has more things going for it than projects with $30M market cap.

It’s a legitimate way for advertisers to target customers specifically based on preferences and others features that advertisers pay big time money for

There’s no reason for advertisers to buy this. That’s what you don’t understand.
>160bn/500+bn in circulation
Have fun with that

Why buy this when you can get in on the ground floor of Cereneum? Airdrop to BTC/BCH/BSV/ETH/LTC

Attached: Cereneum2.png (1214x1200, 161K)

More lies. 288m total coins after burning more than half of the supply.

And there are plenty of reasons for advertisers to buy Bird. There are thousands of users already. Don’t be such a fool.

Attached: 61F3E3EF-B8F5-4358-BACE-F89B74D36C68.jpg (750x1260, 283K)

>don’t be such a fool
>shilling birdchain on a basket weaving forum
Something isn’t adding up here

Useless scam token.

>inb4 douchebags call it a scam with no proof at all to back up their claims

These biz sheep , so predictable. So corny

>corny
>shilling birdchain
>defending it with valiant armor
Okay lol this is getting fun.

The FUD is so obvious and played out already. The same morons see a BirdChain post and instantly come in and post the same exact lie they post every single time. It’s old and lame.

when are we finally gonna pump, these bags are getting tiresome

Less then 2 weeks.

>then
Okay ranjeesh. Better work on that grammar, would help fool a few more idiots into buying this trash.

Kill yourself

Oooo good one. Burn. Totally relevant

Why u mad tho? Cuz I’m not talking about your preferred shitcoin? Sounds like someone always got medals for being in last place. What a cunt

How about this, OP:

> CEO is in prison for fraud (source: court documents)
> Company being investigated by the SEC (source: SEC website)
> App is a virus (source: anyone who's downloaded it.
> Volume is zero (source: IDEX)

Prove it, liar. Everything you just said is 100% completely false. The only thing that is even close is the volume thing.

Everything else is completely false. If these documents and things you claim are true, it should be very easy for you to provide proof.

Attached: 510F7DF5-8044-4725-8254-E1B78A412744.gif (720x336, 2.23M)

> unable to carry out a basic google search

never gonna make it, pal.

Attached: BwpBt2tSGy-10 (2).png (300x250, 21K)

Btfo

Seriously, what are you even saying? Why don’t you post a picture of these search results you speak of? Fucking wop

Why don't you look into it yourself?

Tell me, if this isn't a scam, why is it at 200k cap instead of in the top 100 somewhere?

name screams scam.

Give it time.
Bird will moon.

Attached: IMG_20190410_183924.jpg (679x635, 21K)

Wtf? I have looked very deep and it’s all legit , bro. Maybe you should do some research

Yeah totally.....

Scam.

What makes it a scam?

Because theyre just liars. I work for one of their 'advertisers'. We dont buy 'Birdchain' in order to advertise. We pay them in fiat. Then they pay their users in the Birdchain they have an infinite supply of. They pocket the fiat, and payout in useless Birdchain. No real advertiser is gonna buy up Birdchain in order to then pay to advertise.