Lol

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-023910_Twitter.jpg (1079x4389, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c84xc0_31tU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Satoshi is based

Attached: 1553649793069.gif (360x264, 2M)

szabo is a based genius, bringer of smart contracts.

Basteeee

meh

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-031445_Twitter.jpg (1440x1037, 425K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-031429_Twitter.jpg (1440x1262, 573K)

They have millions of dollars and are still fanboys of "politicians". Tell me about pathetic betas

What is this, some kind of idiotic conspiracy theory?

And some brainlets actually think this troglodyte is Satoshi

Attached: 1554932898647.jpg (2028x1719, 238K)

craig 2.0

>UR A DUMMY IF U DON'T BELIEVE LEFTY PROPAGANDA!!

Attached: 1551598964417.png (614x474, 466K)

I don't know why he posted those irrelevant brainwashed brainlets.

Looks like some borderline cringe for sure, but he's probably just fed up with all the propaganda on twitter, so I wouldn't worry about it too much and it isn't even that bad anyway. Remember Sergey's refugee posts?

He's fairly articulate and makes a valid point. Did a few typos prevent you from buying chainlink, boomer?

I don't understand how people can listen to Trump and not conclude he's either not that bright or has fairly progressed dementia. If you watch some of his full interviews or some of his rallies its often just word salad.

and late adopters actually think that bluepilled government charlitan-faggot craig "söytoshi" wright is actually satoshi, compared to somebody that actually upholds the values that were made clear by satoshi himself in his whitepaper and early documented emails and posts.

That's the point you fucking retard. I'll let you figure out why.

szabo is literally /ourguy/

Attached: 1503396891385.gif (425x491, 2.61M)

Nick Szabo is one of the smartest men to ever live, and he's baste af.

>knowing full well the implications [Trump] has with Russia
You could replace 'Russia' with 'the boogeyman' and it would be equally baffling to me how Trump haters have been deluding themselves ever since election day (and not a day earllier).

He's literally autistic so yeah I guess

This is also ignoring the fact that “knowing full well the implications trump has with Russia” embarrassingly uses the word implications incorrectly

>people provably smarter people than me are probably wrong about this person because i don't like this person, even though i don't understand why they feel differently than i do
i'm unironically 153iq and i think trump is a genius. i don't particularly care for proving the point to you or anyone, i just revel in asserting a truth many will pretend is a larp to protect their cognitive dissonance

unironically proof that Nick Szabo is Satoshi.

>knowing full well the implications he has with russia

do these 'people' have any self awareness

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 108K)

>i'm unironically 153iq
You can't even use capitalization correctly.

Show me another individual who historically has a high IQ that talks like Trump. I would sooner believe you are 153 IQ simply from the composition of your sentence than Trump after a long train of non sequitur word salad.

He's one base smart contracts inventor.

BEND
E
N
D

Not surprising that a kike believes verbal aptitude is the only form of intelligence.

Keep raging at dummy drumpf while he outmaneuvers you every single day and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: Trump_federal_reserve2.jpg (2416x2958, 3.33M)

far-fetched as hell m8 those are common phrases

Acting like there's a difference between Clinton's/Schumer/Pelosi and Trump is pretty silly. They're all rich assholes, Trump has less manners doesn't make him smarter, though the four dems i mentioned all seem dull too. Doesn't take brains to make money and it takes even less to make daddy's money.

Average soccer mom roastie: the opinion.

I thought the point of crypto was freedom of commerce no matter what ideology you happen to fall under

Roger Ver is "ultra-right"? Huh

Trump and Bill Clinton are on prescription Amphetamines and frequent the same underage sex orgies. These dudes have been friends for decades. Rich people do more drugs and crime than poor people but i live in a world where everyone ignores our politicians raping children at epstein's island. Silly to worship people like that. or focus on fake pizza pedos. When Trump's been sued and Clinton's got frequent flyers on the plane known as the lolita express.

based and lolitapilled

proper grammar on imageboards = no capitalization at beginning of sentence or on "i"s, no punctuation at the end of a line, and no double linebreaks
incidentally, this is the same answer to the problem has with trump
your speech needs to be attuned to the situation at hand
trump manages to address people of every level of intellect on his side, from dumb to smart, and provides value to all of them. and while doing so, he also lays ideological traps his enemies regularly fall into

Intelligence = flexibility. You need to explore the full spectrum of ideas to come to the right conclusion. You can't do that if you stick to a rigid structure instilled into you as the "correct" thing. Its doesn't do you no good to obsess over avoiding mistakes ether, unbound experimentation is crucial to progress.

i'll give you one thing, vitalik is obviously much smarter than drumpf (or me), and he doesn't care much for him

He's literally appointing people to the Fed talking about going to a gold standard or commodity standard and CNN is seething

youtube.com/watch?v=c84xc0_31tU

The Fed is FUCKED

Attached: 1553897107759.jpg (1420x945, 142K)

Trump is smart because he can talk dumb to his dumb base? A billionaire who makes poor people think he's on their side. I'll respect that interpretation of intelligence

herman cane on the fed. He'd sell his password to the chinese