Why is it mooning?

why is it mooning?

Attached: 1548371499751.png (1600x1207, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/binance/status/1118105578729955328
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk shit about it but I just market bought .1 btc for the hype train

Binance AMA tomorrow. Real hardware being delivered to users. Unboxing videos being shared. Normies will spam this shit all over social soon and HOT will enter the top 20.

can you expand on this Binance AMA thing? What does it have to do with Holo? Is CZ gonna talk to Matthew Schutte or something?

ok, so im the user that told biz a couple of days ago to buy at 25 sats.. oldfag whale 130+ iq etc... why.. because holo was at the bottom of a long decending triangle (bullish af ta signal).. plus catalys tomorrow= binance holo ama + its a good fucking project... +holoports were shipped and getting opened...

get the fuck in holo asap. dont sell until 100 sats. dont sell the first dip.. it days low stat coins days to pump

twitter.com/binance/status/1118105578729955328

Holo will take over their moonboy TG chat. Not sure who'll be doing it, I don't think Matthew's on Telegram.

this is going to $1bill marketcap boys

Attached: holochain-howitworks.jpg (800x2232, 224K)

So what comes after blockchain?

Attached: holoauschwitz.jpg (1000x541, 147K)

whalefag, be honest with me. How many HOT to make it?

>whalefag, be honest with me. How many HOT to make it?
if holochain delivers 1 holo will = $1

impossibro

That sounds almost impossible whalebro. Sounds like something that could maybe happen 20 years down the line.

can it go to 1500 vitaliks sirs?

i think the minimun to be comfy is 5 MM hot so you can trade 1-2 back and forth. I only have 1.8 million hot and poorfag. it worth 0.53 BTC, comfy but still I wish I had a RLC bag that big desu

Infinite scalability and an asset-backed currency. Blockchain rules don't apply.

That's what I thought, around 5MM to be slightly comfy.
I'll admit I've never followed this project closely. How realistic are their goals? Lots of project in this space overpromise their shit all the time.

it depends on how long you're willing to wait or how much of a degenerate gambler you're willing to be

>How realistic are their goals?
Technically there are 2 goals here:
1. BTFO Ethereum and most crypto platforms while creating a value stable asset backed currency
2. BTFO Amazon's AWS

First goal is very realistic and achievable. The second one we don't know yet until we see Holo in action, we get a benchmark and a look at the code.

thanks user, some of you are aight.

Holochain the framework will become an important part of the internet stack. It's already out and devs are building apps.

Holo the hosting application is where the currency is used. If it works as expected, we'll see the start of a new shared hosting economy with some wild price discovery. There are a lot of unknowns until it goes live. The network hardware is being delivered to backers soon for early stage testing, so we'll see how things go over the coming months.

guyse,

when 40 satoshi

Because normies love this kind of projects, with an easy af to understand goal and a team willing to pump it every 4 months

Attached: 1538753928012.jpg (1080x1181, 107K)