Just doing some sums

looks like i dont have enough money for all of shekelsteins bills for next month.

left of this pay cycle-
council tax 100
water+electric+internet 108
phone 10
=218 out
have 250

next
rent 375
old debt 110
council tax 100
water+electric+internet 108
phone 10
=703 out
wagecucking +700

theres nothing i can cut back on really, not sure what to do besides just not eating for a month?
i already contacted the local council about not being able to afford paying anything, they told me i earn too much (lol), contacted the old debt company and they said if i dont pay theyll be bumping £49 a week onto the total i owe.

really not sure how it got to this, is there some demon or godly entity out there i can sell my soul to?

Attached: 064560540540540.png (570x683, 264K)

you're only $3 under?

WTF that greedy councelor

He'll have barely one pound per day for food expenses

Get a bicycle and work some extra hours for Uber Eats or Deliveroo desu

this sadly

a bike would be a pretty risky use of 0 capital, id be even more in the shit

It would pay off rather quickly. Well, at least that's what I've done when I was struggling.

What's your job?

work for a supermarket stacking shelves part time, used to work for a printers until being made redundant last year.
no chance of any overtime in this current place

gonna try and do some matched betting but theres no much on offer, already made £8 since i started this thread, if I can get to £50 ill be able to relax for a few weeks knowing theres at least rice to eat

public toilets at certain times

>he fell for the moving out of home meme
>he fell for the spending money on anything meme
>he fell for the being poor meme

make it stop

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u4.jpg (750x1000, 74K)

The UK is such a gigantic shithole.
Unfortunately I think is right.
Should really move back with your parents if possible mate.

Rev.com transcriptioning, you can make $15 in 4 or 5 hours. slave wages, but what can ya do

""""acquire"""" dragon naturally speaking and use that to dictate the script.

should be easy to do since you work part time. just do one every 2 or 3 days

best hours for good files are 2pm EST to 8pm EST

also you have to pay strict attention to the style guide

>paying council tax

tell me about it. i was unironically better off on bennies a couple of years ago

cant

will look into it, assuming pajeet scam but its not as if im doing anything else with my time

Whats wrong with you people?
Cant you just call your mother or father and ask them for some money?

>Whats wrong with you people?
a lot apparently.

im 1OI98qho, but my ID might have changed. yes, reviews on sites point toward it being a pajeet scam, but i havent had any problems with it. payments are prompt, and weekly. there's some shit about wrongful termination, but it hasnt happened to me yet

Attached: 20190417_060326.jpg (2160x2160, 3.49M)

> search for a cheaper rent
> find a better job
> if possible fuck the councelor daughter

Haha keep slaving son, still think education is a meme lol ? You have been fooled by BIZ, remember allways do the opposite of biz. Inb4 muh jooz. Good luck with stacking the toilet paper user. By the way: I will have some fries with that bucko

>still think education is a meme
where did i post that?

trying for the first 2 lad, hard times around here

Lol no worries user

Speak to universal credit if you're in the UK they can give you a loan or your local council authority can also give you a loan if you explain your situation.

You could be like me I got my lie week back from my boss so they cut all my benefits off for 6 weeks

i just checked online and apparently i can claim universal credit still because i earn such a shit wage.

its not much but its something, suppose if im looking for ft work already i might aswell go through with it

Move to a cheaper room share
Also go talk to citizens advice bureau/CAB about that debt. Can usually tell the creditor to accept less over longer or fuck off,courts will back you up

>Also go talk to citizens advice bureau/CAB about that debt. Can usually tell the creditor to accept less over longer or fuck off,courts will back you up
surely they cover themselves from that sort of thing?
ill google it