Fanconneeeeeeeeect

I'm officially ruined.

Attached: fanconnect.png (999x687, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fantom.foundation/enterprise-alliance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WASSA WASSA WASSA

it's going back to 100 sats.. like i keep saying.. it was a pnd by the team.. they will rebuy at 100 sats and pump it again..

sell ftm for holo and ride the holo pump (holo target 100 sats)

this

Not this

im the user that pumped and dumped fantom on biz.. fantom was an ico scam.. the whole team was fake. only the founder is left of the original team and he doesnt know how to code. their partnerships are all fake. no substance behind them. tps will be a few thousand, not 300,000. the public ico was fake. they send us scam email to send eth to a different wallet (their personal wallet). that was criminal.

they begged andre cronje to build it.

they used ico funds to buy fantom at bottom. the team shilled it on twitter to pump price. and used wash trading bots. they sold at ath. stopped shilling. turned off wash trading bots. and let price free fall. they will rebuy at the bottom again to pump and dump it again

i shilled it on biz alot.. using copy pasta.. yeah that was me. it's not ethereum, without the scaling problems.. its a shitcoin for smart cities and iot.

also the marketcap on cmc should be 50% higher..

dump this scam coin while you still can...........

This

This

This

This

The meme is "financially ruined" retard. Get your larp fud correct

THIS

This

Unironically this

1/3

Son, I know you are to young to remember the ETH crowdsale in the summer of 2014 but no worries, I still remember it like it was yesterday. The hype, the shills, the heated arguments about the technology, the relentless FUD, everything. So glad, I didn’t listen to the FUD and just bought 2450 ETH.

FTM feels unironically the same. Here are the things you need to know:

1 - The technology
FTM combines the scalability of a DAG with smart contracts. At the very least FTMs aBFT consensus model will reach between 20,000-300,000 TPS. ETH is at 15 TPS. Even if we assume, FTM will only achieve 20k TPS, this is still 1,333x faster than ETH.

Fantom is downwards-compatible with Ethereum because it supports smart contacts for Ethereum VM (EVM) natively and out of the box. ETH devs can easily switch and deploy their dapps / smart contracts on FTM - there is NO learning curve. Solidity devs can easily code FTM smart contracts. No additional skills or programming languages required. This alone will catapult FTM into the TOP 10 by EOY, it's fucking revolutionary.

FTM is everything ETH wanted to be, just that it actually scales.

2 - Tokenomics
The tokenomics are amazing, seriously. Total supply is roughly 3.15 billion and a huge part of that will be LOCKED for stacking. This means that the actual circulating supply will be very low. Everyone can stake FTM tokens, staking reward is 15% per year iirc. Try getting that ROI at your local bank kek. If you own about 3.3 million tokens you can run a FTM validator node and even earn more FTM. Everyone who remembers the DASH master node gains, strap the fuck in! This is 10x better, unironically.

3 - The team
The team is extremely talented. A large part of the team holds PhDs in CS from Yonsei University (the Harvard of Japan), the CEO is an award-winning tech entrepreneur. Not the type of guy that would dump on you just to pay rent.

2/3

The developers are writing high-quality, secure code 24/7 - check the GitHub. On top of that, FTM is available in Rust, Java and Go. State-of-the-art coding languages that are supported by all devices imaginable. How much more can you ask for? Most coders on the team have PhD’s in Computer Science from the Harvard of Japan (Yonsei University) as well and Andre Cronje (Cryptobriefing Chief Code Reviewer) is working full-time on FTMs aBFT concensus model. I have been following Andre Cronje for years and absolutely love his work. He is a code autist / genius coder on the level of Vitalik. He finished his 3-4 year CS degree in 5 months. There are less than a handful people on this planet that know more about Blockchain concensus models than Andre. I personally went all In after I learned that he is working full-time on the project.

4- The partnerships
Oracle
PosBank
Danfoss Inc.
Terra Payments
Sikoba Research
Yonsei University
University of Sidney
Several Government Agencies
….and many more: fantom.foundation/enterprise-alliance/

3/3

5 - Mainnet Launch
FTM mainnet launch is imminent. According to the current estimates the mainnet will launch in 5-7 weeks from today (16th April 19). The whole thing is WAY AHEAD of it’s schedule. The original release was planned for Q4 2019, now it’s in Q2. Talking about operational excellence and project management.

Kill yourself

Random FUD BTFO:

1/2

>muh Andre Cronje doesn’t own any FTM tokens.
That's bullish af, he doesnt hold ANY crypto because he isnt in it for the money grab he is a code autist like Vitalik. his goal as a researcher was to find the best aBFT concensus DAG. hint for the brainlets: its FTM. Andre joined FTM as a researcher because he is genuinely interested in the technology. A real leader who doesn’t care about 1000x gains. In fact, he hates moon boys, like Vitalik. They are on the same level. Just watch the FANTOM AMA with him on YouTube and I promise you will market buy immediately.

>much it’s an ERC-20
Every fucking crypto in history has been an ERC-20 before the mainnet launch. Look at EOS, they received billions of $ worth of ETH to fund the development of the EOS blockchain. How else would you want to fund a project of the scale of EOS or even FTM??? Tokens are either exchanged 1:1 or burned at mainnet launch. Has been happened countless times, no big deal. Taking this out of context to FUD really reeks of desperation. Easiest buy signal of the decade.

>muh it’s a pajeet pnd / discord pnd
Show me ONE SINGLE screenshot that actually proves that curryniggers are pumping and dumping FTM and I will fill your buy orders ASAP by selling 3.5 million FTM. Actually believing there are Indians on /biz shows how mentally challenged most of you are. Ranjeesh and his friends left after the bullrun of 2017. The only “pajeets” that are left are eurofags/ameritards LARPing as Indians to FUD. You can’t imagine how much money I have made buying “pajeet scams”. It’s the biggest buy signal I know, seriously. Remember my words the next time you read curry FUD, sirs.

Based user, pajeets btfo

>4- The partnerships
>Oracle
>PosBank
>Danfoss Inc.
>Terra Payments
>Sikoba Research
>Yonsei University
>University of Sidney
>Several Government Agencies
the partnerships are fake. there is no substance behind them

>3 - The team
>The team is extremely talented. A large part of the team holds PhDs in CS from Yonsei University (the Harvard of Japan), the CEO is an award-winning tech entrepreneur. Not the type of guy that would dump on you just to pay rent.
fuck off. the team were fake. none of the original "team" are left. only the founder, who doesn't know how to code

it's a gook scam pump and dump

2/2

>muh it’s a biz pump and dump
>muh thanks for buying my bags biz I was the one who did the pnd and now I am shilling X
imagine being so mentally retarded to believe FTM is only shilled on /biz or some shitcoin pnd flavor of the week. FTM has been the #1 in trade volume for weeks on all exchanges it's listed on. twitter is shilling it 24/7. this feels unironically like ETH. it's pointless to pretend this is a pnd - everyone who doesn't live in the biz echo chamber knows how big FTM is. it's the next big thing and you faggots will not get my bag. Everyone with half a brain bought the bottom below $0.007 anyways. No need to panic. Just hold, don’t be the faggot that sold ETH at $3 for a pathetic 10x. This will unironically reach $0.50+ in the next bull run.

>muh look it’s dumping I told you it’s a pnd
The recent correction was solely caused by the recent BTC movement. We would have seen higher highs for sure, if BTC had not mooned above 5k. If BTC goes up, altcoins bleed. Simple as that. How new are you??? ETH has seen similar dumps before it started to moon violently. Week hands get shaken out, that’s how it is and always will be. Don’t be that fag, son.

>muh I am not FUDDING I am just here to help you sell. i want your best (your FTM)
Where's your buy order son? if you really thought FTM was shit, you wouldn't waste your time, writing this low effort FUD, filling out captchas, etc. You are here to buy in cheaper - actions speak louder than words user you can't hide your intentions. I don't waste my time shitting on Chainlink even though I think it's garbage - why would I? I couldn't care less about the project and filter everything related to LINK. People only FUD if they are interested. But what you don't realize is that Jow Forums doesn't affect the price. This isn't a tradeogre shitcoin with zero volume

This

fuck off paid shill, no one buy an erc-20 shitcoin

thanks for the inspiration user, i will add that baseless FUD to my latest BTFO edition.

>muh the CEO has to be a genius coder
do you think Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos are actually sitting in their office coding? They are delegating and working on the high-level shit. CEO's shouldn't code per definition as long as it is a serious company. You have management and wagecuck coders...... IQ < 90 detected.

Sure the partnerships are fake. Again waiting for irrefutable proof on that one. Danfoss Inc. is a multi-BILLION dollar company by the way. Oracle too.

>much it’s an ERC-20
Every fucking crypto in history has been an ERC-20 before the mainnet launch. Look at EOS, they received billions of $ worth of ETH to fund the development of the EOS blockchain. How else would you want to fund a project of the scale of EOS or even FTM??? Tokens are either exchanged 1:1 or burned at mainnet launch. Has been happened countless times, no big deal. Taking this out of context to FUD really reeks of desperation. Easiest buy signal of the decade.

>fuck finally i can give those fudders the low effort pasta responses they deserve....

>they begged andre cronje to build it.
now this I can really believe. especially given how much these fucking shills spam his name. wouldn't be shocked if it's the fucking team themselves doing it.

Gates and bezos are both talanted programmers you couldn't have picked worse examples lmao idiot

This. Like really, this. Fucking Bill G can't program? THE PAJEETERY... OVERWHELMING.

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

>Sure the partnerships are fake. Again waiting for irrefutable proof on that one. Danfoss Inc. is a multi-BILLION dollar company by the way. Oracle too.
read the last AMA.. the fucking ceo admits there is no substance behind the partnerships

>it's pointless to pretend this is a pnd

Attached: 666.png (1066x554, 42K)

>imbeciles everywhere
THAT WAS NOT THE POINT: THEY ARE NOT CODING ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY ARE TO BUSY MANAGING BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES. How dumb are you. This is Economics 101.

link? I could use a good kek

post timestamp