Fantom Pump n Dump

You were warned about the pump and dump. Listen to Andre Cronje who works with the project and he tells you what a shit state this project was in before he took over and clean up their mess. They collected $40 Million dollars and didn't have shit and were basically clueless before he joined.

Even now, Andre Cronje is not invested in Fantom. Cronje's interview also shows some of what Fantom pump and dump shills claim are absolute lies:

300K TPS:
> when they came out with their 300K tps claim it was bullshit
youtu.be/NacP8UTIoEw?t=1475[Open]

Massive Partnerships and Support in Korea:
> there is not a partnership with Samsung. There is Korean community support but not as big as I originally thought or I would like. Korean community cares mostly about exchanges and price. That's it
youtu.be/NacP8UTIoEw?t=6175[Open]

Ability to compete with Ethereum
> it's what areas you can focus on based on skills you have available. IOT and payments is leveraging the people (Fantom) has available. That does not mean it cannot be a competitor (to Ethereum) but that is not a focus right now

There are also lots of other dag and dag-like projects like Radix, Hedera Hashgraph, etc and it is unlikely that what Cronje considers a "niche" "regional" project like Fantom will ever capture investor and developer mindshare competing against those projects and the established giants.

Attached: 1555335221302.png (308x215, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AdrnPFEP
twitter.com/fantomfdn/status/998762700862734336?lang=en
youtu.be/NacP8UTIoEw?t=665
pastebin.com/NTsBNY68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes definitely a pump and dump sirs please do not buy fantom

ohnono no, 6-8k TPS are now 2-3k TPS. wonder how much its REALLY going to be on main net given the team history of embellishment. seems there is a disconnect between cronje and team.

Honest question, why go through the effort to post this? I'm just curious

im the user that pumped and dumped fantom on biz.. fantom was an ico scam.. the whole team was fake. only the founder is left of the original team and he doesnt know how to code. their partnerships are all fake. no substance behind them. tps will be a few thousand, not 300,000. the public ico was fake. they send us scam email to send eth to a different wallet (their personal wallet). that was criminal.

i begged andre cronje to build it.

they used ico funds to buy fantom at bottom. the team shilled it on twitter to pump price. and used wash trading bots. they sold at ath. stopped shilling. turned off wash trading bots. and let price free fall. they will rebuy at the bottom again to pump and dump it again

i shilled t on biz alot.. using copy pasta.. yeah that was me. it's not ethereum, without the scaling problems.. its a shitcoin for smart cities and iot.

also the marketcap on cmc should be 50% higher..

dump this scam coin while you still can..

Yet another gook hustle. Joseph Jang was kicked forced out the project for scamming and misusing funds. I wonder how many tokens he has yet to dump?

Biz bros still buying Asia Hustle coins in 2019 KEK

Attached: 24560312585947.jpg (501x720, 319K)

>i begged andre cronje to build it.
they*

>Yet another gook hustle. Joseph Jang was kicked forced out the project for scamming and misusing funds. I wonder how many tokens he has yet to dump?
that's the guy who sent the 100,000 people that tried to get into the fake public ico a scam email to steal our funds... andre and that joseph scammer sound like friends in the OHM interview. maybe andre isnt as legit as i thought

If you guys only knew how good the smart cities are that they are currently building from the ground up. This is the best erc20 token available. it currently runs laps around eth and soon it will flip it. Screen cap this. #2 by summer

Okay this is really actually dumping now wtf fuck you biz

>Okay this is really actually dumping now wtf fuck you biz
bagholders eternally BTFO

The absolute state of biz.

This coin is dogshit. The team is full of scammers. Originally developers did nothing. Joseph Jang who ran the project was scamming investors and stealing funds and tokens. Then you have paid Fanjeet shills making false claims to pump and dump claiming it's the next Ethereum. They also paid CNBC panjeet a ton of money to shill Fantom. Not the signs of a good project.

Attached: 278756549889.jpg (379x393, 35K)

>This coin is dogshit. The team is full of scammers. Originally developers did nothing. Joseph Jang who ran the project was scamming investors and stealing funds and tokens. Then you have paid Fanjeet shills making false claims to pump and dump claiming it's the next Ethereum. They also paid CNBC panjeet a ton of money to shill Fantom. Not the signs of a good project.
this

This

I was just pointing out some of the inaccurate information or straight out lies that was being shilled. I did not realize that Fantom actually had scamming and mismanagement of funds associated with it plus they paid a lot of money to some pajeet shill personality.

I'd stay the fuck away. Why subsidize scammers lifestyles?

Attached: monies.jpg (1536x2048, 619K)

(OP)
MUST READ:

pastebin.com/AdrnPFEP

fantom team are criminals

Lol comical fud. Why would Andre want to join a worthless scam project. Doesn't he have better things to do with his time?

You can tell this guy is all in BAT.

Bought my first 100k fanties yesterday because DAG + SmartContracts.
I haven't seen the price today I hope I'm not JUSTED.

Attached: 1541762473722.png (640x640, 931K)

I made money from fantom but you're still a faggot and I hate you for burning Jow Forums

I wish I new then what I do now OP

This stupid FUD makes me laugh, LOL , but thanks i can buy cheaper. This is the next ETH, Technology always wins, no matter what.

>A large part of the team holds PhDs in CS from Yonsei University (the Harvard of Japan)

Yonsei University is not in Japan, lost all credibility, you can't even be bothered to check the university's country, can't imagine the rest of this pastebin contains much substance

You fantom fags are a source of endless entertainment

>pastebin.com/AdrnPFEP

> Show me ONE SINGLE screenshot that actually proves that curryniggers are pumping and dumping FTM and I will fill your buy orders

Fantom twitter page literally boasts they they have a pajeet influencer shilling their coin. Andre Cronje also mentions he's there for no other reason than marketing (shilling)

twitter.com/fantomfdn/status/998762700862734336?lang=en

> muh the team changed, they exit scammed - This is Reddit-tier FUD, just lies, zero proofs

Andre Cronje's exact words are that the team completely changed. He says those who are listed on Github did nothing, they contributed nothing to the project and should be removed. They pretty much scammed and took money. Also besides the development team which has completely changed, Joseph Jang, the CSO was also forced out for scamming investors.

youtu.be/NacP8UTIoEw?t=665

> Show me the proof/screenshots

proof that it's fucking pajeets shilling for scamming gooks and biz thinks it's a good buy or have been justed by again KEK

Attached: 4522334244.jpg (940x492, 86K)

Who would've thought a project shilled incessantly would end up being shite?

>Andre Cronje also mentions he's there for no other reason than marketing (shilling)

That's absolutely not true. I hope you rot in hell lying pajeet piece of shit.

fixed. thanks user!!

pastebin.com/NTsBNY68

bump