I see it in the top 100

So a 20x from here is reasonable, 10x is almost guaranteed imho. DYOR, then fill your bag.

Attached: lition-sap-partners.png (620x367, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/lition-vr-bank-cooperate-process-160500387.html
medium.com/lition-blog/update-litions-token-sale-summarized-9e95fa8a6e58
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation
youtube.com/watch?v=LRHH_MQincY
twitter.com/venusqueen19/status/1118578240245755905?s=21
warosu.org/biz/thread/S13125176
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lition/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's below ICO price. Can't tell if this is another failed shitcoin pnd or an opportunity

Failed pnd obviously this post reeks of curry

Scam.

Attached: shill3.png (369x63, 14K)

This will be like LTO, all the fudders will buy back in when this goes 10x then cry again when it falls to 5x

Circulating supply is 26,762,500 at $0,108 a token puts it in 2 890 350 market cap.

For a project that is designed to be used by businesses in Europe since it follows GDPR compliances with the deletability function in their blockchain, already serves 800+ households as an energy provider in Germany, has a business deal with volksbanken raiffeisenbanken (cooperative of german banks).

Richard Lohwasser their CEO went to speak in front of the german parlament a few weeks ago, regarding blockchain technology.

They also have a very close relationship with SAP (136Bilion Mcap company), SAP's CTO wrote part of the Lition's whitepaper.

I think this has a pretty good shot at reaching 30 milion marketcap, which is not even top 100 on coinmarketcap and is a 10x from here.

>deletability function in their blockchain
This is utterly retarded.

So this is you then??

Attached: shill1.png (486x81, 16K)

No pajeets in my fucking threads, either you put some legit arguments on the table or gtfo.
Btw
>Partnered with SAP
>Not on cmc, room for upcoming pump
>2m marketcap
>26m circ supply, low total supply
>Below ICO price, trading only since hours
>No major exchanges, YET.
>Solid team, no nignogs/trannies/pajeets
>CEO in contact with the German parliament
>Working product already
>GDPR compliant for real adoption
This is not your average shitoken

Same copy passe on the same thread ? Fucking pajeet

Wew, so are you telling me that pajeets exist? Quit crypto then.

First day of shilling at biz. They will buy in a few days when it's gone up as always.

Attached: 115115543454554.jpg (1280x498, 79K)

Deletability works off the chain, lurk moar

This is used in their enterprise side chains for businesses, since for a business to use blockchain technology to store clients data, they need a delete function,in case the client leaves so they can delete all his data.

This is crutial for mass adoption of Blockchain technology for businesses all over the world, and that's exactly what Lition is doing.

An example of this is a 20 million dollar syndicated loan deal between Volksbanken and a real estate development company.

finance.yahoo.com/news/lition-vr-bank-cooperate-process-160500387.html

so you got called out then? listen my curry friend, next time u invest in launchpad projects.

>so you got called out then?
Trying this hard, fuck off cringelord

What is total supply? Any explorer to have a look around?

Yep, etherscan as usual. Total supply is already low, but on top of that keep in mind that all unsold tokens will be burned.

Taken from this article medium.com/lition-blog/update-litions-token-sale-summarized-9e95fa8a6e58

Attached: lition token supply.png (1072x486, 121K)

Schadenfreude intensifies..
now below ico.

Attached: shill4.png (361x57, 10K)

Do not spoonfeed. This shit will pump on its own and I don't want brainlets onboard. Let the lazy asses DYOR.

>CEO went to speak in front of the german parlament

The german government is very interested in Litions technology, because Lition is providing them with working solutions for their green energy agenda and blockchain related developments.

Attached: ogp-picture.jpg (3510x2084, 419K)

We got it, pajeets use tg, nothing new. Step up your fud, rajneesh.

SCAM, dumping hard on idex, maybe i buy some 1/10 from ico.

>maybe i buy some 1/10 from ico.
Good luck with this, you filthy cockroach

Attached: jou.jpg (491x491, 43K)

The sap partnership is not real. They have simply paid a massive chunk to a SAP big guy to be an "advisor"

How is a blockchain that allows stuff to be deleted even useful...

Can't Fuders at least bring up some interesting points and not straight up lie?

Attached: SAP 1.png (927x245, 35K)

Attached: SAP 2.png (851x436, 73K)

>The sap partnership is not real. They have simply paid a massive chunk to a SAP big guy to be an "advisor"
Big if true. No, seriously, even if this was real, who the fuck cares? Are they connected? Yes. The end.
>How is a blockchain that allows stuff to be deleted even useful...
How is blockchain even useful in the first place? Don't mind me, just fucking with you. Real answer is: lurk, then talk
>muh blockchain fundamentals, I'm here for the tech
Get real, this shit is on another level compared to your average crypto poc, the deletability is OFF THE CHAIN, to comply GDPR, why? Because it is used in the fucking real world already, faggot.

"The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to individuals over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation

Conglomerates on board and super solid from end to end. This is a no brainer long term investment.

Lets go boys

This says it all.

reminds me of Unibright. German, low market cap,
clients like Lufthansa, Siemens, Samsung and still tanking like a rock.

In a few days the pump will start. Marketing will roll out. Get in before everyone else

tbf UBT had its pump.... After tanking forever.

>The absolute state of the fud
Kek

Yeah all fucking right I'm.buyung later and ride the inevitable pump and dump but stop shilling I can't buy until this evening.

Dead cat bounce, it will absolutely dip lower. We are in a bear market.

Loaded up thanks for this

We most definitely are not. Bears will still be talking about a retrace to 1k when we hit 10k.

Get in NOW and load your BTC and alt bags before it's too late.

Attached: 1555504971966.png (959x1024, 756K)

Finally something legit on biz

Now THIS is a shill

Wait for hours with the shilling ffs.. I need to stop waging

the german government is a bunch of incompetent boomers, most of them don't even use the internet, all they do is talk.
Germany is the country with the worst internet infrastracture in europe, even behind fucking Romania have almost no fiber connections, no or ridicously overpriced wifi in trains and cities, dsl 2000 or only overpriced 3g for many small cities, copper wires from the 50s with max dsl 100k and unreliable stability in the biggest citiest. Ee are just starting to get LTE and fiber because buisnesses are starting to move to the netherlands because of that. And they talking about using blockchain tech, lmao.
So tldr: It means nothing

>Yfw fudding an entire nation and the fucking world wide web to accumulate more
It is a new whole low level, even for Jow Forums

Attached: 04300B0B11594F7DB42EFE4A297861BD.jpg (465x493, 78K)

any retard who misses this boat deserves it. Stay in CHX bleeding and watch this do a 5x.

I agree, this is a no-brainer at this point

He's right, tho.

t. German

Attached: graph-2018-broadband-high-speed-en.png (787x531, 21K)

germanistanfag here
hes right though

it's just an erc20 token build ontop of ethereum.. ill wait for it to dump 90%

Where can I buy this token?

Bibox and Idex. Soon this will be shilled everywhere

i market bought 140,000 LIT. i'm top #36 wallet. i'm a LIT whale. proof: 0xA4Be1cB01866934DdB5e06d0Cb9ad5999FC94Ff1 get a small bag guys, i think this will 10x short term.

or you gonna dump on them lol

Based. Buy or stay poor, anons!

Buy Bolt. Thank me later jeet

no one cars, spamming cocksucker with that random eth address. How does that prove anything

Lition is going times 5 in the next 2 weeks. I know you feel it rajeesh

btfo with your stinky LIT shills. Become a chad today. Buy Bolt. Easiest 5x before eom

Who already /green/ here? Don't sell too early faggots, still plenty of room to grow. You have been warned.

You post this in every Lition thread. Worst ever shill.

Rajesh's and stinky linkys are gonna be committing mass suicide in the next few weeks

Don't talk down to me Mr. Jeet. Know your place in society. Now shoo shoo

All in on Bolt

Is this a new shill tactic to come and blatantly lie about projects?

Up 60% and counting. You can apologize at any moment, Ranjith.

Flash OT news: link is one of the most legit crypto-projects, like it or not. If you shitalk it you clearly lack self-judgment and fell for the fud, in which case I suggest you to lurk moar and learn to filter the shit. DYOR, Jow Forums is dead these days.

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=LRHH_MQincY

Roasties are starting to shill. Better buy fast before the normie train starts buying in.
twitter.com/venusqueen19/status/1118578240245755905?s=21

Attached: 1552908138672.jpg (480x480, 51K)

Buy before wagies get home in few hours. I'm calling 3 cents tonight EASY.

Do you mean 30 cents, smart guy?

2x in less than 24h since my call lads, that took place on the absolute bottom. Exactly like the last time with caspian
>pic related
Archive: warosu.org/biz/thread/S13125176
Next time, just listen.
However I renew my opinion that this shit will reach 10x easily, so another 5x from here. 20x is also still on the table.
Today OP was not a faggot, again.

Attached: IMG-20190327-WA0041.jpg (1080x1110, 190K)

Yes, thank you

>thank you
This is not how to Jow Forums
>lurk moar
>kys
Go with the second and fuck off

No problem, smart guy.

good buy in price?

FOR YOU

Go fuck yourself you fucking piece of shit

Remember to upboat each other when you're done, fuckin newfags

Stinky linky kys

It's still in price discovery and it went parabolic all day long, so either you buy or you get left behind imho. Btw do what the fuck you want, I don't spoonfeed.

Yeah, I hate that "It's just getting started" meme, but it's probably unironically just getting started

(You)

Attached: (You).jpg (318x318, 12K)

it's actually pretty funny that besides the 0.01% of us, the rest don't even know this coin is a 100million project right now. this is a once in a life time opportunity to change your life forever.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 6.35.28 PM.png (2314x1462, 589K)

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lition/#markets

You're not fit to flip Sergeys big macs

Looks like it will pump after all, just bought my bag. I'm on the pajeet team now!

whats a suicide bag

AARGHHHHHHH IT'S DUMPING I'M RUINED

IT'S A FUCKING PAJEET SCAM. IT'S FUCKING DUMPING I'VE LOST EVERYTHING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK YOU BIZZ FUCK YOU

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ITS DUMPING

Minor cool off from the pump to 2x, it'll do another leg up soon.

whats a suicide bag to gather
how tf can you have lost everything its literally been hours and its dipped what like 2 cents? and pussy

It's the bag I'm getting in because I'm fucking ruined AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S FUCKING OVERRRRRRRRRRR ARGGGGGHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU BIZ YOU FUCKINJG SAID THIS WAS 10X AND I FUCKING LOST EVERYYYYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: cz hayes.jpg (300x400, 20K)