IDEX delisting imminent

I knew about this since January, which is why I dumped my stack at 0.035+ and why everyone else with a brain has dumped theirs (check the wallet movements).

IDEX was never part of the plan for Gilbert, he has stated clearly in the telegram that they didn't want IDEX, they just got listed without consent (IDEX picks stuff they think will get volume) and he preferred tech/clients/adoption FIRST and exchanges much later, if at all.

IDEX has been pressured to delist the token for some time now, but didn't want to - the volume was too tasty for them, but now with interest dropping and Quant increasing legal pressure on them, at the end of April QNT will be taken off their books.

Don't believe me, if you want, that's fine. I'm here to tell you what's happening, not to convince and persuade you. Feel free to buy more and see what happens.

Attached: quant.png (145x110, 9K)

Where's your buy order son?

>Where's your buy order son?

I have some lowball orders set on a few promising alts that might pull hard (hint: QNT is not one of them) but am mostly in ETH. I hold mid six figures in ETH currently, and very low six figures in BTC.

Where are you getting this? Seems completely unsubstantiated.

Qnt hasn't drop enough for you to fill your bag is that it?

I dont think idex is the final destination for QNT anyway, looking forward to moving on to bigger things

My firm sources are through IDEX. My original suspicions were from Quant and speaking to the team in person (London meetup).>I dont think idex is the final destination for QNT anyway, looking forward to moving on to bigger things

Yea, there may be other exchanges in future but not for many, many months or possibly longer. Quant makes money directly from clients (in theory, if any of it ever works), not from pumping the token on exchanges.

Imagine still worrying about delistings in 2019 when Resistance is literally around the corner.

where do you get many many months from?

qnt will never moon, you idiots. it was designed not to kek

keep holding your 134.654566 qnts and keep hoping for 0.1 eoy.

smart money dumped at 0.035 and moved on.

And that's why you're here, giving a shit, right?

"he preferred tech/clients/adoption"

this is good, glad to hear it

>pumping his shit token with fake partnerships when he needs money
>abandons the bagholders when he doesnt need it anymore

classic Shillbert

Delisting sounds about right. Probably in anticipation of the big unlock to bounty people and team tokens.

Will look bad for idex to be associated with team pump (banks, EU, paid "partnerships") and dump (selling $millions of team tokens, when they raised millions in ICO)

So the team plan to dump millions of tokens and their plan to do this is by delisting qnt from exchanges first? LMFAO

well I brought it up in Telegram and actually wondered if it was part of a Binace DEX listing coming. I got banned for daring to ask a question. Those fucking morons on there need shooting. They are half the reason people are pissed with Quant all the fucking speculation that ends up no where in reality.

This delisting fiasco is entirely made up, but that doesn't change the fact that you're a literal brainlet if you didn't part ways with your bag above 0.03. It's not seeing those prices again for a very long time.

Avoid telegram at all costs. They form a cult-like circlejerk and suck each others dicks while reinforcing one another's delusions. The ONLY way to play telegram correctly is to use it to gauge sentiment, don't interact with them whatsoever. I've noticed that when people in there are joyous and euphoric, it's a good indicator to sell.

This. The telegram is fucking pathetic.

Yeah. Exactly. The FUD is fucking retarded. The telegram is retarded. I'm not sure if the team can be trusted. Getting really tired of this.

>Quant makes money directly from clients (in theory, if any of it ever works), not from pumping the token on exchanges.

i bet they will dump the team bags after unlock and then pull it from IDEX. they don't give a shit about the pajeet bagholders.

read

>i bet they will dump the team bags after unlock and then pull it from IDEX

They are unlocking 5 million tokens, that's not possible. IDEX buys only total 200 ETH. They don't care about dumping tokens, or the token at all.

3 qnt fud threads
I should buy some more probably going to pump hard soon

Only half of the remaining tokens ate unlocked so around 2m

Exactly my thought

Another great DEX Resistance is launching this Q2 , QNT can get listed there.

Wtf has happened to the numbers in the TElegram, went from 6000 to 5000s? Shilbert paid for bots and now they gone?

No proof, no care

people stopped believing Shillbert

Holy fuck you're a complete moron.

IDEX has 468ETH on the buy side, do you really think they would dump the token to nothing, for $75k? Are you fucking braindead?

If I can get them at 200 qnt for 3 eth a pop ima start buying possibly. It's so close now.

Idex for any is trash anyways , hotbit is better. Actually dumped all my want last night. Limit order took about an HR but it worked fine

Wtf someone set up some fake quant telegram channels. Some weird shit going on. But unironically, they are better than the official rooms kek

All in on Bolt. btfo

link pls

Search for quantnetworkchat