Buy the dip, it bottomed!! it's your chance to get super cheap real bitcoins from satoshi himself

buy the dip, it bottomed!! it's your chance to get super cheap real bitcoins from satoshi himself

Attached: 8987e61df25787ec17f7044de4fe57bc.jpg (398x398, 18K)

buy the bsv dip it bottom and not goying to be lower than that this is your chance sir

2011 minerfag here

I am in the slack channel with Satoj and have seen more than enough to know who he is.

Needless to say I am busy hoarding BSV. It is like buying BTC in 2013

But I know most people here don't want to believe, all I can say is enjoy what happens

This sounds like lies. Where's the proof?

I'm going to respect his privacy. Anyone who demands proof needs to realize the whole point of this -- that proof of work is the only proof. If that's not good enough for you then I don't really care.

>bitcoin streetshitter version
>forgetoshi
Stop posting anytime

Not buying BSV was the best move I made in my life.

So you will say daft shite bait like

>all I can say is enjoy what happens

But when prompted with proof to back your claims you add more edgy shite on top of that with muh proof of work..

Enjoy your poverty bags cuck, we ain't buying it

Then, don't! I don't want people like you buying a single BSV. I hope you avoid it completely... lol

“Satoshi’s real vision”. The fuck cares about that. This is not 2009.

Go to hell Creg, dumped all my BSV yesterday (didnt buy, got the forked shit for free)

t. Craig Wright

i am enjoying pajeet kun

Imagine buying an airdropped token

BTC is the airdop, it occurred in 2017 with Segwit.

Bitcoin does not contain Segwit

Bitcoin continues but the ticker is now BSV instead of BTC

Yeah okay nobody is buying your forked shitcoin bags

I'm actually the real satoshi. I will reveal myself soon. I didn't want to reveal myself, but Craig forced my hand. I won't prove I have satoshi's keys because I am concerned it would effect the stability of bitcoin. But if you want to support me, satoshi, buy POS, its the real bitcoin.

I used to be in that channel, full of egocentric fucks.

>1% of btc's hashrate
wow great proof of work you got there.

this, i was so glad to get it for free and sell it $100+
i couldnt wait to sell the shit its fucking toxic

This, I have made so much money off of getting forks for free and selling them within the same week they begin trading.

>all forks are money grabbing scams and you'd have to be a fucking newfag to buy any of them

Correct