Is REQ dead?

Is this shitcoin completely dead? It's pretty cheap right now, thinking of throwing in a couple of bucks

Attached: request.jpg (800x436, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9A7rtGucpg
etherscan.io/txsInternal?a=0x7b3c4d90e8af6030d66c07f8f815f9505e379d6f
twitter.com/etiennetatur?lang=en
twitter.com/lassuytchristop?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It'll eventually die. The team cashed out ETH at the top and lost interest in developing. It was a shit idea to begin with.

it was actually a decent idea.
but instead of working it out. they hired a bunch of pajeets and made a javascript button, then they deleted all the good stuff out of the roadmap.

They did not cash out at the top. Which makes it even more hilarious.

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

Listen to their AMA. Script kiddies can hardly communicate, explain the point of the project or what they working on. Ok, so English isn't their 1st language but it also appears that they are better at English than coding. They also look like they spend most their time in the sun and smoking weed.

If you're still invested in this project, you deserve to lose it all

youtube.com/watch?v=K9A7rtGucpg

Attached: 288272323.jpg (850x734, 93K)

they did sell 25k eth at 1k, if I remember correctly
>it was actually a decent idea.
why noone else have done it then?

nvm it was a stupid idea.

This.

They hired some Pajeets and $10/hour Code Academy scripters to simulate activity after the leading faggots cashed out 120,000 ETH and disappeared.

There is no picture or video evidence of the two founders ever showing up to work after the ICO.

Attached: 0_n9CNSZ2BHfg8x4z4_.png (1115x688, 58K)

Even the Redditor faggots are seeing the writing on the wall and fleeing this sinking ship.

Once REQ fails, however, DO NOT let these French fucks get away with it. We need to organize a legal challenge.

Tough luck kids

Next time dyor

yeah it is dead.

I would not invest in it if i were you.

It's not much of an investment, there is no business there to invest in.

It would only be a play in case there was another December 2017 BVLL run, but that's not scheduled to happen until 2020-2021, so this is going to die way before that, and there are better tokens with more development and confidence being worked on.

Way better play is simply to convert your REQ to ETH while the ratio is still pretty decent, and wait for the PoS work on ETH happening later this year. Way more important than some shitty Java button plugin to buy T-shirts on Reddit.

I converted to ETH.

why do biz talks so much about this coin? was this something biz invested a lot of money before and now they regret it? there are a lot of scams in the crypto business, but req seems to be always around here

coordinated long term FUD insurgency for the next 10000x coin

trash team that raised $10 million for a whitepaper full of lies

>was this something biz invested a lot of money before and now they regret it?

Yeah, you nailed it.

but why would the price go up. there’s literally no reason for it to go up. no whale would ever buy your bags at such low liquidity.

Recoup your losses buying into Bolt jeet

Look at these delusional sheep in the telegram group mocking legal action

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-104647(1).jpg (1440x2450, 1.47M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-104657(1).jpg (1440x2461, 1.43M)

telegram and discord echo chambers. those poor neets don’t realize those forums aren’t helping to sharpen their decision making at all. they will ride the req ship to the ground while the team will continue to dump on them.

That is the exact moment I sold my bag. When the orange shirt twink didn't even know what fiat meant and the tanned zoomer just mumbling over his tounge acting all fidgety. Clear indication that fiat integration was a complete fraud on the original whitepaper. They are definitely con artists.

Well on top of this the recent Hackathon where they only won "best pitch"
From progress awards and technical solutions they only won that one category +; the daily volume dropping adds no interest into this project

Best pitch= best dream a.k.a best scam

I need REQ to pump 10% so I can exit out of my position.

Just market sell into BAT or ZRX. They are much more likely to hit +10% short term than REQ.

there's already shit being built on top of it like Gilded

Gilded are already distancing themselves from REQ, They absolutely don't rely on REQ and have probably built in channels to integrate to other crypto settlement layers.

Smart people sold the top. Sane people sold the second they saw wikimedia rumors (not even news). Those who had held until the 'AMA' are brainlets. Those who still holding now are just beyond help.

789 requests transaction since going mainnet on July 2018. 9 month ago.
Most of the req burned tokens are by people burning ETH. Probably REQ team pretending there are transaction.

This project is going nowhere.

etherscan.io/txsInternal?a=0x7b3c4d90e8af6030d66c07f8f815f9505e379d6f

even the guys on reddit lost all their hope. just look at the weekly price discussion post

fucking kek

even fucking abstract faggot can't contain disappointment. put a fork in it.

It's important now to target the ring leaders of this scam for criminal prosecution. Can't let them get away with this:

twitter.com/etiennetatur?lang=en

twitter.com/lassuytchristop?lang=en

Attached: Dc20OvIW4AA7YYe.jpg (599x582, 41K)

They literally abandoned their project. Last post from etienne was 2 months ago, from this other fucker it was even last year

holy shit. they are exit scamming.

Only remember the glorious mozzarella drama