She left me and took my unborn child

>She left me and took my unborn child

Attached: 684773AE-67FC-4502-BF84-BB0DE75AE8B8.jpg (406x550, 32K)

you are a dadphan

normie btfo

Basically, every woman that didn't have unprotected sex with me took my unborn child. Can I shame roasties with this?

sane bro, except we brokup when i found out she had cheated on me,
i cussed her out i couldnt believe it she could do thst after how good i had been to her, now she wants to treat me like the bad guy and says i wont know.about my son, shes the ine the betrayed us

Attached: 20180815_044129.jpg (886x1080, 320K)

that’s tough to hear man, sorry to hear that. looks like we’re not alone

That's great news. You don't have to raise a child at all and no child alimony.
Congrats.

>thinks he wont have to pay alimony.

Document everything. Text messages are good evidence in court.

Consider yourself lucky the first 2 years of a kids life are hell anyway.

appreciate the advice bros

better than being a deadphot in my book

Sounds like celebration time bro

Are you sure it's yours?

Cringe

Fuck off

lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, go all in LINK. goodspeed.

The skin color should've given it away right?

Bro , go abroad and get a foreign girl.
Usualy Asian chicks are more binding and care much more to their husbands than white western women(aka rats) do.
Let white western women deal with ahmed and tyrone.

Attached: 1553451367437.jpg (830x1024, 93K)

she know your real name or address?

Damn, child support without the child. Check out your states laws on that

Be weirder if she left you and let your unborn child stay desu

No, OTB asians are like that. Westernized asian women are the absolute worst of the worst. Absolutely vapid entitled cunts.

yes

also yes

she’s not asking for alimony

already own link

Bro , whom you tell that..
tfw Pajeet , and still cant find a pajeet girl because everyone of them is a selfish cunt.
Westernized Pajeets are also the worst bro.
Seems like the west is doomed in birthrate aspects if every western women acts like they are Instagram models and stuff...

Attached: 1536837290616.jpg (1013x1072, 75K)

The older I get, the more I feel like I'm going to have to pretend to be a crazy fundamentalist Christian to find a decent woman, and I don't know if that's something you can really fake

Yea man people keep telling me to go to church to find a nice girl but I’d feel like such a poser and I know 2 ex drug addict mud sharks that are now “saved” even tho they used to suck nigger dicks for drugs KEK.

>i couldnt believe she could do that after how good i treated her

Attached: 64C89757-8A6E-4570-84DB-7845B39BC7EF.jpg (220x200, 13K)

Child support isn't alimony

No, OTB Asians pretend to be like that because you’re their meal ticket. They’re as skeevy as any other woman, they’re just craftier about it.

>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

Your daughters may be hot but they'll be total sluts. Your sons will be destroyed physically and spiritually.

been their user she choose her mum over me basically and move a hundred miles away, as someone else said they dont do nothing for first 2 years and no sleep. If you are a bong make sure your name is on the birth certificate if you want to be involved in the childs life as that your insurance if you go to court .

THIS.

Save texts, call her and record it. Get evidence that she cheated on you and now wants to use you. Do it or you're fucked. Like seriously fucked. DO IT NOW. Good luck bro

Based poo