SELL YOUR QUANT (LAST WARNING)

inside info: me and my whale friends moved on from this coin. we dumped at 0.03-0.035. we have been manipulating the market since then, lowering price so we can buy and flip. if i were you i would sell now, tokens will get unlocked end of month. or u can hold for couple years and maybe make some profit. no annoucnement will make the price jump since everyone thinks gilbert is a autistic person lol. the way he answered the last couple ama's showed his true colors. oh and, qnt is getting delisted from IDEX. GL selling on other exchanges.

Attached: qntt.png (356x142, 4K)

Unironically you LAST chance to get out of QNT before it returns to the levels of last July before /biz got hold of it.

If you are not selling now, you have no hope whatsoever of seeing your money again.

lmfao a "whale" giving investment advice for people not too loose their money... how kind.

i feel bad for some in TG they all get brainwashed by those retards removed and eye and quamteen

So to sum up. You think gilbert is autistic so the price will not go up again?

I feel bad for those who will listen to your fud and sell low and fomo back in at twice current price

Go back to telegram removed.

Where's your buy order, son?

QUANT IS A SCAM

Do you really think only one person is supporting quant? Im sure your not that stupid

shoo shoo Shillbert, down you go

No I know there's more than that it's just that you are removed.

Currently looks like there are 1041 retards supporting this lol.

Sell your Quant and buy Bolt today. Become a chad. 5x easy

All this FUD I have 30k in crypto and $200 in qnt that IDGAF about, i'm going to increase that to $1000 IDGAF thanks.

Agree they are all retarded. It’s time to set up another telegram channel away from these idiots

Post proof phaggot

Always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says.

Samefag, fucking kill yourself. It's clear you're just trying to accumulate why else would you follow this project so closely.

Attached: 12312222222222222222222.jpg (238x318, 20K)

Typical response from a brainwashed sheep.

gilbert has been blabbering about binance listing. my boi CZ is not gonna like hearing about this

Lmao same copy pasta fud that the CHX fuck boys are using kek