XRP - Praying for gains

WTF went wrong? This was supposed to be the Standard.

Attached: hodgexrp.jpg (320x180, 9K)

> Banks Coin
> Created without any value
> Supposed to be the Standard

whoever didnt sell the september pump of ripple is stupid. I am stupid. you should have bought link. just look at charts, you retard. greed fucked you. no lambo for you loser

just sell fren

new ath by September 1st. but /biz will never learn, so........

nothing went wrong. smart guys just don't hold this thing. 60 billion inflation coming, held by the company. Highly centralized, can't have a wallet without 25xrp in it because its an utility token. people think if bank A wants to transfer 100 mil to bank B that they need to market buy $100 worth of XRP then transfer it. This is wrong. Bank A can transfer $100 mil with only a few XRP.

no one actually read the site and the workings of XRP.

XRAPID is a marketing scheme to pump the price. you don't need to use XRAPID to transfer value over the XRP network.

>WTF went wrong?
literally nothing went wrong. it's a shitcoin and will remain a shitcoin what the fuck lmfao

Just wait.
Within 2 months its going to spike 50-100%
Try to sell your bags then.

>you should have bought link
LINK will get delisted from Binance.

All this same talk was the type going around in 2017 before it skyrocketed, I bought at .04 so there is legit no way for me to lose money. feels good mate

Before binance 1.30 after binance 50c. Maybe they should delist it

During the 2017 boom XRP took off when it got added to Korean exchanges and it had the most volume in Korea. Koreans think Ripple is dogshit now after they got dumped on.

You are retarded to think XRP will jump 10 x times again like 2017.

t. BSV bagholder

This. Everyone shat on LTC and BCH at the bottom, and both have more than 4xed since then. Biz shitting on a coin is the biggest buy signal to go all in.

Xrp is for literal retards

ant look at my price differential, you must have misread my post which is forgiven as you are obviously an idiot. I have only continued to make money, and will continue to make money.
>t. ripplechad

Nobody said anything about ltc or BCH at the bottom there was total silence

any of you niggers accumulating?

it's literally happening

yaaaaaawn, wake me up when it gets back to over a dollar

Good goy buy high sell low.