Sage advice: Should I sell all my shitcoins for BTC?

I feel like this lottery hunt of alts is idiotic. Would it wise to just sell it all for btc?

Attached: 407831.jpg (500x486, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

primexbt.com/?signup=87246
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BTC is a shitcoin
whales do whatever they want with it
just look at the chart

Wise? Yes. Intelligent? No.

Yes sell low and buy high btc again never change biz lmao

Attached: 1551572780599.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Thats every coin retard. BTC is your best bet.

Maybe play with alts when btc dominance near 54% and dich them for btc when its near 50% LIKE EVERY NONBRAINLET

Or just sell all for btc and get the fuck out, last time only when everyone capitulated in btc we got golden alt bullrun.

How is 5100 high for btc

I had a bunch of different coins but you know what, its the #1 coin and everything is paired to it. Dollar cost average investing along with doing a few trades a week goes a long way. I started in jan this year. I own my first bitcoin and no matter what the price is, I still have 1.20 bitcoin

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-103752_Robinhood.jpg (1440x1098, 215K)

Btc killed most alts in terms of sats.

I mean I'm not down in any alts. If I liquidated my holdings I could have 3 btc. Bring my total to 5 btc. I wanted to keep the 10th I have too and just ride that. The alt ride seems not worth it

Only thing you should buy is BTC... basically every alt except ETH is a total gamble. With BTC the likelihood that it burns down and goes to zero is ....there - but still very low compared to every other coin. I estimate my opinion on this is pretty mainstream, the thought process behind this is no rocket science. Sell 80% of your Alts, put that into BTC. If ever some of the Alts you keep moon, sell those and buy more BTC. I dont think its smart to sell ALL your alts as there’s always a small chance (a >chance< nothing else) they perform extraordinary.

I’d jump into Litecoin and ride the wave until the pre-halving pump in June/July. Sell then roll into Bitcoin until the Bitcoin halving. Easy money.

Fuck alts, disregard shitcoins acquire bitcoins

The pre halvening pump already happened from 25$ to 100$. There will only be a pre halvening dump in June/July followed by the halvening dump.

Hm. That's a good idea. I'll just sell what I invested to the alts.

Do you agree with user below you regarding LTC? Worth a little or no

The halving is in august

which doesn't mean it's going to pump until then.
just look at the ltc/btc chart, there's still potential, but it's very limited, risk overweights.

>buying the top
Jow Forums classic

Yeah. Ltc/ETH are safe alongside btc. Anything else you could go 10-100x or get justed

are you joking or delusional?

even if the price goes down for 3 months straight that just means coins on sale for us, the golden bull is inevitable bearfag

I just margin trade btc with 100x leverage and double my money every time it moves 1%

It’s like printing money.

primexbt.com/?signup=87246

Attached: 937E5595-74F8-4740-ABCC-B0F77923D967.jpg (750x866, 427K)

This. The whole market is manipulated, none of these pumps are due to natural growth.