Chainlink

Releasing Mainnet won't explode the price since we are not in a bull run.

Attached: 43xk2kiokcv01.jpg (1223x448, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't get it. We ARE the bullrun.

Attached: 1542394333149.png (1120x747, 973K)

That is just a fantasy

>not in a bull run

CHECKED

Attached: DB2ED838-7964-4131-A703-4F96AB01B6E0.jpg (681x681, 39K)

Nice digits satan

Checked. Thanks Satan

Attached: 1528916175476.jpg (467x700, 130K)

You are a MANIAC

this

Attached: american psycho patrick bateman pointing.png (648x425, 691K)

Attached: 1C19CE5D-AF55-4376-839D-AB3F59CEAADF.png (500x622, 139K)

wew chekt

the singularity was always the meme for the change in tokenomics sparked by mainnet and substantial demand for the network

satan knows

crabbish?

stay poor searching for the next shitcoin. i sit here comfy on my 100k LINK and 10 BTC and wait to become a multimilionaire in the next 3 years.

Attached: che.jpg (480x319, 263K)

Well, I have 10k LINK. I'm just a realist.

yes im a realist too thats why i wait to become a milionaire and no to become a bilionaire

kek bless you everytime you post this filename

user, the money is in running a node and staking your stinks.

But there's no way it won't gain value due to staking

Based and redpilled
Cringe and bluepilled

mainnet

Attached: 1533661157875.jpg (403x403, 88K)

Mainnet is the primary net pajeet uses to capture plastic bottles floating in the Ganges.

This timeline is unstoppable. It is as easy as "We just win"

this must be how boomers felt their entire lives

Attached: sergey-uniform.jpg (1512x2016, 1.22M)

Reminder that time and time again Linkies have been proven wrong and completely unknowing as to what is happening with crypto and smart contracts (or anything for that matter).

The only way you’ll become comfy is to step back and realize that Jow Forums is >99% made of poor underachievers. ChainLink is an interesting idea at best.

Get on with your life and quit waiting day in and day out. Check biz/Jow Forums once per week to remind yourself why you stopped coming to this shithole.

is there a minimum for staking? what is a safe amount to have

where to buy shirt on the left??

I don't remember where I got it, bought it more than 5 years ago.
The tags says "haggar heritage collection" on it but I couldn't find it on their site.
I find some similar looking ones when I search "haggar Short Sleeve Linen Blend Plaid Shirt" but they take me to a 404 so I guess it's discontinued?
Disappointing because it's a really comfy shirt.

satan has been unleashed
checked

It's done

it will just cause a massive unrecoverable dump like every other erc-20 token thats launched a mainnet to zero interest or usage.

Shits real yo

Attached: checked.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

Attached: 36C51A43-F20D-415B-9393-D7832B4DA18E.png (806x864, 452K)

10K to run a node. My goal is 25K to have a backup node as well as some stinkies to sell on the way up.
t. 12K and accumulating

checked. satan approves

Same here
>t. 18.5k

We’re gonna make it fren

There's no minimum. You can run a node without staking LINK. Staking LINK will make your node a more attractive choice though.

what's the (economic) benefit of running a node?

So you think a $0.50 token will be worth $100 in 3 years.
With a billion tokens total. You think the whole project will reach 100 billion dollars in value.

And what is that based on?

Meme magic

Copious amounts of DMT and connecting with the clockwork elves.

It is THE vehicle to bring offchain data onchain. Once you realize that blockchain is the new internet (literally, it has 0 downtime to guaranteed SLA reached) you will understand what this implies. It might as well be TCP.

*so guaranteed SLA reached

You'll get to 25 and then want 35k, linklet syndrome never stops

>meme magic
Only if it occurs spontaneously. A more likely scenario is that something funny, but devastating happens to LINK and the bagholders get meme'd to the ninth circle of hell.

You are paid in link. You can then sell that link without burning your original stack. So it’s a nice way to make passive income

don't embarrass yourself. they haven't even solved the problem they're claiming to, and they have nothing to show for themselves.

chainlink is a dumb pipe at it's absolute best, meaning any other dumb pipe can compete because all of the power, all of the data, is completely and fundamentally out of chainlink's hands, it's in the hands of the APIs, and ethereum.

Honestly if the price stays the same I’m going for 150K. But I doubt it will and I’m not getting paid until end of summer. So I’m trying to keep my hopes in check

This

We got outplayed by the jews, like ripple who was targeted a low iq monkeys to make them lose their money, link was targeted at high iq schizos to make them lose their money during bullruns through a stochastic stable coin (takes days/weeks to go to the normal 50 cent), the jews know all kinds of tricks and they pulled this massive one on Jow Forums knowing it would work, sergey is a cardboard cutout and adelyn is the creator of all the sets (it uses the same shirt because it's easier to fabricate and they could pay only one design to the art designer)

They created the page SmartContracts knowing only a schizo would actually breadcrumb it to all the smart contracts references of any blockchain, truth is, there are tons of blockchains and it's impossible to connect them through descentralized oracles because it's like making a perpetual motion machine, many people got rich on those scams during the industrial revolution so that's how they got the idea

Attached: 1409465946684.gif (245x175, 1022K)

Solid FUD
>it's impossible to connect them through descentralized oracles because it's like making a perpetual motion machine
Or just letting people run the oracle nodes themselves with financial incentive. Your mistake was taking what this project actually does and calling it impossible. That made you praise it unknowingly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect

Based and BDS-pilled